Covington kids are never heard shouting "build the wall"

No quotes of him lying tells us you are lying. What a real dick preying on an American Indian who was told not to say he was a vet or served, because of the dislike for servicemen back then. So what did he think? He thought he was a vet of course. It takes a real piece of shit scum bag ass hole to use Phillips as a distraction to the real issue about a bunch of young sexist pigs at a Catholic school. Get a life and seek mental help.
" I am a Vietnam veteran "

His exact words and a proven lie.

Those kids are not sexist and unlike your cowardly ass I have evidence.
You are not only mental, you're illiterate as well. The WP article proves he was not lying, and the video of him explaining his Vietnam tenure and what happened overwhelmingly proves you wrong. His own words and the WP article are indisputable proof that you are full of shit. And the kids on video proved they are sexist. And there is nothing you can do to change that fact. Get help.
The video has hom saying he is a Vietnam veteran

He is not and he is a liar
There is no video of the kids from Covington making sexist remarks

You lose bitch I own you

you guys can keep arguing with this poor excuse for a bowel movement but I just blocked him
I'm moving to another thread. The guy is just too stupid to get it.
You are running away like a coward because that is what you are

A coward and liar.

" I am a Vietnam veteran "

His exact words and a proven lie.

Those kids are not sexist and unlike your cowardly ass I have evidence.
You are not only mental, you're illiterate as well. The WP article proves he was not lying, and the video of him explaining his Vietnam tenure and what happened overwhelmingly proves you wrong. His own words and the WP article are indisputable proof that you are full of shit. And the kids on video proved they are sexist. And there is nothing you can do to change that fact. Get help.

You lose bitch I own you

you guys can keep arguing with this poor excuse for a bowel movement but I just blocked him

A coward and liar.
If I'm the coward and the liar,, then why don't you call on your buddies to team up to help you drown out my WP article for one, and have them quote to me the exact words by Nathan Phiillips that says he said he went to Vietnam. Lol! And if you and they don't, then we all know who is the real coward and liar on this board. I already told you to move already on that proof, and your lying ass failed to do it. So, if you can get your buddies to help you, I'll be more than happy to lock horns with the whole bunch. But, if no one shows up but you, and you produce nothing, then you lose. Got it?" Good! Now move your sorry ass.

You lose bitch I own you

A coward and liar.
If I'm the coward and the liar,, then why don't you call on your buddies to team up to help you drown out my WP article for one, and have them quote to me the exact words by Nathan Phiillips that says he said he went to Vietnam. Lol! And if you and they don't, then we all know who is the real coward and liar on this board. I already told you to move already on that proof, and your lying ass failed to do it. So, if you can get your buddies to help you, I'll be more than happy to lock horns with the whole bunch. But, if no one shows up but you, and you produce nothing, then you lose. Got it?" Good! Now move your sorry ass.
I do not have any buddies and do not need any

You are a liar and coward

In the video he clearly says he is a Vietnam veteran.

He is not and never was he is a liar and as sick and loathesome as you
Nothing refutes the words out of his cock sucker.

I am in your face forever showing the proof that you and Phillips are both liars and cowards down to your ugly core.

So Phillips apparently has lied about the kids chanting about building the wall, and now we know for sure he's been lying about his service in Vietnam.
Time for the MSM to start pointing this out.
Phillips never said he went to South Vietnam, but considers himself a vet. And, what about it? In his mind he served his country, which he did. And there is no proof Phillips lied about "build the wall" because of all the drum noise and kids making their own noise. Doesn't mean kids didn't chant "build the wall". And if you really believe that it didn't happen, you have no real evidence it didn't. I have no evidence that it did happen. But what I do know, is that when you have these same kids on video making rape remarks and harassing young women, my money is still on Phillips. Phillips questionable military status not withstanding. The military status is totally irrelevant to anything.

He said he was a Vietnam vet, which is a lie.

So Phillips apparently has lied about the kids chanting about building the wall, and now we know for sure he's been lying about his service in Vietnam.
Phillips never said he went to South Vietnam, but considers himself a vet. And, what about it? In his mind he served his country, which he did. And there is no proof Phillips lied about "build the wall" because of all the drum noise and kids making their own noise. Doesn't mean kids didn't chant "build the wall". And if you really believe that it didn't happen, you have no real evidence it didn't. I have no evidence that it did happen. But what I do know, is that when you have these same kids on video making rape remarks and harassing young women, my money is still on Phillips. Phillips questionable military status not withstanding. The military status is totally irrelevant to anything.
the video of him claiming he went has been posted several times
Marine Corps says Nathan Phillips didn't serve in Vietnam - NY Daily News

but he said he did
He said he was a Vietnam vet. In his mind he is. Why? I mean seriously, look at him. He's a native American minority who was very young at the time who probably assumed he was and was probably never schooled on every detail of what constitutes a vet or not. He may not even know it himself. He's 64 and from the looks of it, didn't exactly live any easy life. Your insensitivity and hateful demeanor never wain when an inconvenient truth is staring you in the face. At the end of the day, the real scandal is racism and sexism, which neither one was carried out by Phillips.it's pretty disgusting for this thread by the Right to be used as a distraction to the real issues. .

LOL !!!
"In his mind he is"

Wow, now that one is rich !! :laughing0301:

In my mind, I'm a billionaire ! :laugh:

Lol! I knew someone would take the bait. No it isn't. Some of you are just too stupid to get it. Read the WP article. It explains where he gets the Vietnam vet language. He wasn't lying. He was simply doing what he was told at the end of his service and those instructions implied to him that he was. That is where he gets he Vietnam Vet label.

Lol! I knew someone would take the bait. No it isn't. Some of you are just too stupid to get it. Read the WP article. It explains where he gets the Vietnam vet language. He wasn't lying. He was simply doing what he was told at the end of his service and those instructions implied to him that he was. That is where he gets he Vietnam Vet label.
Wrong.
He was lying

He never served in Vietnam and he knew he did not.

He lied like a coward because he is one and so are you

You lose bitch I own you

A coward and liar.

I am in your face forever showing the proof that you and Phillips are both liars and cowards down to your ugly core.
Posters earlier sad he lied about being in Vietnam and was a Vietnam Vet. The video coming from Phillips himself said he had never been to South Vietnam, and never claimed he did. That verbal admission is indisputable. It was also cleared up as to why he called himself a vet. If by his own admission that is a lie, I've got a whole herd of green Giraffes for sale.

And by the way, you aren't showing me anything. The videos are there for all to see, and the WP article is there to read if you dare to debunk.

Wrong.
He was lying

No video or links and your buddies aren't showing anything either. You are a big fail and a liar.

Wrong.
He was lying

No video or links and your buddies aren't showing anything either. You are a big fail and a liar.
Don't need any

The video evidence proves he said it.your just a liar in denial and the evidence proves it

A coward and liar.

Posters earlier sad he lied about being in Vietnam and was a Vietnam Vet. The video coming from Phillips himself said he had never been to South Vietnam, and never claimed he did. That verbal admission is indisputable. It was also cleared up as to why he called himself a vet. If by his own admission that is a lie, I've got a whole herd of green Giraffes for sale.

And by the way, you aren't showing me anything. The videos are there for all to see, and the WP article is there to read if you dare to debunk.
He called himself a Vietnam vet and he is not.

The wp article corrects nothing his own words prove he is a liar like you

A coward and liar.

The video does not have him saying he was never in Vietnam

A coward and liar.

You truly are insane. The subtitle of this video is right there, depending on whether you are literate.
When Savannah Guthrie interviewed Nathan Phillips yesterday, he told her that he’s always been more than clear about never having stepped foot in South Vietnam:

A coward and liar.

You didn't post counter evidence or your buddies. You are a loser. You aren't debating facts with counter facts. Conjecture is not acceptable. You lose.

A coward and liar.

You truly are insane. The subtitle of this video is right there, depending on whether you are literate.
When Savannah Guthrie interviewed Nathan Phillips yesterday, he told her that he’s always been more than clear about never having stepped foot in South Vietnam:
Except that he has not always been clear

He stated he is a vietnam veteran which he never was

A coward and liar.

You didn't post counter evidence or your buddies. You are a loser. You aren't debating facts with counter facts. Conjecture is not acceptable. You lose.

I needed no counter evidence

You presented no evidence refuting the recording of him stating that he is a vietnam veteran

That is fact

He said it

That is fact

It was a lie

That is fact'

You lost from the first post and are my total bitch

You are also a proven lying sack of filth

Unbelievable! You really can't stay on message. You said "the video does not have him saying he was never in Vietnam. The subtitle of the video makes the claim that "he has always been more than clear about never having stepped foot in South Vietnam". Phillips said that on video, but you said the video did not have him saying that. The video proves you are lying.

Unbelievable! You really can't stay on message. You said "the video does not have him saying he was never in Vietnam. The subtitle of the video makes the claim that "he has always been more than clear about never having stepped foot in South Vietnam". Phillips said that on video, but you said the video did not have him saying that. The video proves you are lying.

The subtitle says that NOT the video

The video has him claming to be a vietnam veteran and in the video he never says anything about denying it

He is the liar

And so are you about the covington boys

You presented no evidence refuting the recording of him stating that he is a vietnam veteran

That is fact

He said it

That is fact

It was a lie

That is fact'

The WP article explains very clearly the ack ground of Phillips claiming he was a vet. It points out that he was not lying about that. The fact that you aren't intelligent enough to understand it is on you. Not me.

That is fact

He said it

That is fact

It was a lie

That is fact'

The WP article explains very clearly the ack ground of Phillips claiming he was a vet. It points out that he was not lying about that. The fact that you aren't intelligent enough to understand it is on you. Not me.
The WP article is wrong as the video proves

WHat is on you is that you are a coward and weasel trying to spin what he said

He lied like the scummy punk he is and you have that in common

Spin all you like bitch you are proven wrong

I have proven you wrong and bested you over and over you are a stupid low iq loser and beneath me many times over

Forum List

Back