Covington kids are never heard shouting "build the wall"

There is no video of them saying build the wall which is irrelevant if they did as it is not a racist thing to say it is nothing more than a political stance.

There is no video of them harassing young women or advocating rape

The video speaks for itself and does not show the same kids
I never said there was a video of "build the wall" Another friggin lie. I said the Indian said that.
You said there was a video of the catholic kids advocating rape and no there is not;

The indian has no credibility
"If you like it it's not rape" is what they said. What do think that means liar?
It is not what THEY said it is what some unknown person said

The video is STILL proving you a lliar
I don;t know any of their names? Do you?
And you do not know the guy in the video and THEY were in the same area but you did say the catholic kids advocated rape on video

Liar

There is no video of them saying build the wall which is irrelevant if they did as it is not a racist thing to say it is nothing more than a political stance.

I never said there was a video of "build the wall" Another friggin lie. I said the Indian said that.
You said there was a video of the catholic kids advocating rape and no there is not;

The indian has no credibility
"If you like it it's not rape" is what they said. What do think that means liar?
It is not what THEY said it is what some unknown person said

The video is STILL proving you a lliar
How liar?
Because it is not the same kid or kids bitch

Video is your friend. Stay stupid my friend.
YEs and it defeats you bitch'

the video proves you are a small minded pathetic liar
It buried your lying ass with the truth is what it did. Go back and watch it again liar.
No it does not you unbelievable fool

IT IS NOT THE SAME KID OR KIDS
I never said they were liar. They were still with the group of students.
Yes you did say that several times and the group of students with the indian is not in the video so you have no idea who they were with

You are so easily defeated it is not even fair you are really an inferior little pathetic tool
The truth grabbed you by the nut sack and is eating your lunch.; Deal with it liar.

YEs and it defeats you bitch'

the video proves you are a small minded pathetic liar
It buried your lying ass with the truth is what it did. Go back and watch it again liar.

Yes you did say that several times and the group of students with the indian is not in the video so you have no idea who they were with

You are so easily defeated it is not even fair you are really an inferior little pathetic tool
The truth grabbed you by the nut sack and is eating your lunch.; Deal with it liar.
No it did not

The truth proved me correct and you a dishonest coward and liar

No it did not

You're a waste of time because you got caught lying and I exposed the lies. Get lost;

No it did not

You're a waste of time because you got caught lying and I exposed the lies. Get lost;
I’m still interested in seeing that vid you were talking about.

No it did not

No you did not you proved your self the liar.

You proved what I said is correct that there is no video of the Catholic kids advocating rape

You lose bitch

Yes you did say that several times and the group of students with thhttps://www.indy100.com/article/maga-hat-boys-covington-catholic-harassing-women-washington-nathan-phillips-twitter-video-8739981e indian is not in the video so you have no idea who they were with

No it did not

MAGA hat boys 'filmed harassing girls' before troubling stand-off with Native American man

No it did not

You proved what I said is correct that there is no video of the Catholic kids advocating rape

You lose bitch
You are with heads exploding rage because you got your lying ass kicked . The video is there, now you get to wear it like a liar.

No it did not

Already been posted. You can find it. Google is your friend.

No it did not

You lose bitch
You are with heads exploding rage because you got your lying ass kicked . The video is there, now you get to wear it like a liar.
No I did not

I kicked yours.

I consistently said there is no video of the Catholic kids advocating rape.

There is not and you failed to show one

The video shows someone unknown advocating rape and we do even no where or when

You are a proven liar and the video prove it and I own you

No it did not

Already been posted. You can find it. Google is your friend.
Not the video you claimed liar.

What about these Catholic Christian shits who advocate for rape? Are they innocent too?

One guy makes a stupid remark, and that equates to all of them advocating for rape ? That's pretty stupid.
And yet, even after that, you can't believe one Indian saying he heard some of them shouting about the wall. Are you on the side of the actual video of rape jokes and these kids harassing young women, or are you on the side of one Indian claiming he heard others chanting to build the wall? My money is on the Indian. The video speaks for itself about the truth.

The videos prove the Indian is a liar.

It’s also been proven he lied about being a Vietnam vet.
Lying about what?

Relax, just another episode of The Reality Ameria Show. In this week's episode, an all-boys Catholic School loads up a caravan of future Bart O'Kavanaghs to go to DC on a field trip to protest women’s reproductive rights. Mayhem ensues when the young entitled private school patriarchs in training, with their MAGA hats on, clash with both black and indigenous peoples at the Lincoln Memorial. Adding to the caterwauling hysteria that follows on unsocial and then corporate state media, the “incident” is captured in video while curiously no adult supervision appears to be present during the egregious offences the young white male Christian soldiers suffered.
Funny you com[pare them to Kavanaugh who is also a fine gentleman who was subjected to a vicious witch hunt and smear campaign.

No Kavanaugh was just a guy trying to get laid as most guys his age are

Does it matter that he traumatized another female kid

He is the one who has to live with it

He should not forget about what happen

or have his supports tell him that he was framed

He know what happen, she know what happen

The rest of us are just spectators in the aftermath

One guy makes a stupid remark, and that equates to all of them advocating for rape ? That's pretty stupid.
And yet, even after that, you can't believe one Indian saying he heard some of them shouting about the wall. Are you on the side of the actual video of rape jokes and these kids harassing young women, or are you on the side of one Indian claiming he heard others chanting to build the wall? My money is on the Indian. The video speaks for itself about the truth.

Lying about what?
About the confrotation which he started.and about the behavior of the kids.

Just like you lied about the kids saying it is not rape if you enjoy it

You got destroyed and owned with that lie

Relax, just another episode of The Reality Ameria Show. In this week's episode, an all-boys Catholic School loads up a caravan of future Bart O'Kavanaghs to go to DC on a field trip to protest women’s reproductive rights. Mayhem ensues when the young entitled private school patriarchs in training, with their MAGA hats on, clash with both black and indigenous peoples at the Lincoln Memorial. Adding to the caterwauling hysteria that follows on unsocial and then corporate state media, the “incident” is captured in video while curiously no adult supervision appears to be present during the egregious offences the young white male Christian soldiers suffered.
Funny you com[pare them to Kavanaugh who is also a fine gentleman who was subjected to a vicious witch hunt and smear campaign.

No Kavanaugh was just a guy trying to get laid as most guys his age are

Does it matter that he traumatized another female kid

He is the one who has to live with it

He should not forget about what happen

or have his supports tell him that he was framed

He know what happen, she know what happen

The rest of us are just spectators in the aftermath
There is no evidence he traumatized any one much less ford.

Making your accusation false.

Lying about what?

Lol! What a friggin idiot, who can't even admit that a video of kids harassing women and excusing rape. The denial you are experiencing is obviously mental. Seek help.

Lying about what?

Lol! What a friggin idiot, who can't even admit that a video of kids harassing women and excusing rape. The denial you are experiencing is obviously mental. Seek help.
It is not the same kid or kids dumb as.

It is SOME one saying some fool shit but your claim that it is the same kid is a lie.

That is the point you idiotic loser.

We cannot even tell of this guy is in DC

When you wear blackface, it muffles your voice for years, even after you scrape it off.

It's called a 'blackout game'. Although I know how badly you want it to be, it's not a racial situation.
But for these innocent Catholic Christian kids it's a rape situation. Disturbing new video shows Covington student cracking rape joke at Lincoln memorial | Daily Mail Online

Oooh, wow, one kid made a joke “it’s not rape if you enjoy it” (which happens to be true).
From a Christian Catholic school. The teachers and parents must be so proud.

When you wear blackface, it muffles your voice for years, even after you scrape it off.

It's called a 'blackout game'. Although I know how badly you want it to be, it's not a racial situation.
But for these innocent Catholic Christian kids it's a rape situation. Disturbing new video shows Covington student cracking rape joke at Lincoln memorial | Daily Mail Online

Oooh, wow, one kid made a joke “it’s not rape if you enjoy it” (which happens to be true).
From a Christian Catholic school. The teachers and parents must be so proud.
As far as anyone can tell he is not one of the same kids which proves you a liar as you always have been

Easily proven too

Forum List

Back