Cowboys Bend Da' Knee - F/U to Trump

The Dallas Cowboys are the ultimate, conservative, religious-based Baptist Southern-fried football team. And they said "Fuck you, Trump" tonight. Good for them!

If that is what you get off on, you need a life.

THIS is what Trump gets off on, you fucking moron.
Check his Twitter thread and GFY.

I know what Trump said pea brain. I just don't give damn about that or ass hole left wing reaction.

Well, Jones crumbled. No NFL for me this season. I was looking forward to watching some games too. That's how it goes sometimes.

This is a perfect example of why businessmen cannot always make the best decisions for their own profits.

Jerry Jones has always been a whore and a moron, but now he has doubled down on it in spades.

They gonna lose a lot of viewers and ticket buyers.........ENJOY IT.

Hahahahahhahahahaaaaaaaaa! You're so stupid it hurts.
Your opinion is discarded............because that is all it is.........

They will pay a price for this..............don't really care if you agree or not.

Your opinion is not the gospel.............never was and never will be.

Your on that side of the line........I'm on the other.......it's that simple.

It ain't F/U to Trump, it's F/U to the Country and the fans who support the spoiled rich kids.

Didn't happen on such large scale until Trump started running his head about it. It was a big F/U to Trump-o

LOL! Fuck Trump. He's making himself look like the total fucking idiot that he is.

Cowboys kneel before anthem, lock arms during it

download-1_1506385689741_11236085_ver1.0.jpg

Now, this is great considering I've been reading all day that Jones told everyone they had to stand with their hand over their hearts. Is this another fuck you Trump?

We've got the NK saying they've interpreted Trump's "Little Rocket Man" as a declaration of war and Trump's focusing your attention on the NFL. You're going to long for the day that a football player bends his knee during the anthem and that was ALL you had to worry about.
. When you leftist finally cause the missles to come this way or towards our allies, then don't cry because you asked for it over and over again. I have never seen a people like those on the left that are hell bent on destroying this nation by any means nessesary in order to get their way. They (the left) are like the dog who runs out into the yard and gets all the dogs fighting, but then quickly runs back onto the porch in order to watch the action from that viewpoint.

Well, Jones crumbled. No NFL for me this season. I was looking forward to watching some games too. That's how it goes sometimes.

Update: I just read that Jones knelt with his players before the anthem, but they stood for the anthem itself. I will reserve my decision on this after some thought and consideration. :)

I did read that Arizona stood tall and proud, lol. What a world.

he sheepishly tried to have it both ways

bad play

real bad play

They gonna lose a lot of viewers and ticket buyers.........ENJOY IT.
But what is it to gain the world and lose your soul?
LOL

How do you lose your soul by disagreeing with taking a knee during the Anthem..........that's plain stupid.
Thats what the Devil told you to say, didn't he? :lol:
Where do you people come from...........clearly you were not only dropped on your head at birth.....you were dropped..........bounced into a ceiling fan and thrown out a 3 story window and then landed on your head.

Damn you dumb.

Forum List

Back