Cowboys Bend Da' Knee - F/U to Trump

You dumb fuck. The Cowboys knelt briefly BEFORE the anthem, and then went back to the sideline and stood for it which is exactly what Trump wanted them to do. The fans booed as well. Furthermore, the entire reason the players were kneeling in the first places been lost. No one gives a shit about the liberal false narrative of "oppression". Jokes on you.Trump is still President and will be until at least 2020. Deal with it butt hurt ass wipe. LOL

upload_2017-9-26_4-14-40.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-26_4-14-13.png
    upload_2017-9-26_4-14-13.png
    482.2 KB · Views: 48
Didn't happen on such large scale until Trump started running his head about it. It was a big F/U to Trump-o
The fuck you is directed at the fans. They know we are upset and they don't give a shit.

Nope. Trump's mouth is the reason such a statement was made all the way across the NFL. I'm sure they don't mind if you get your pantes in a knot too, but the coaches would have never joined the players without the owners giving their OK. Don't want to watch any more football? Big deal. Plenty of other people will.
. You mean you hope that there are plenty of other people who will, so the gamble lay upon that huge unknown now.

It's not likely that owners or even coaches will take their solidarity beyond this one time.

N.F.L. Owners’ Unity With Players Might Be Short-Lived

The best thing the NFL can do now is to thank the players for their heroism declare the protest over and everyone behavselves.

Nike and Dale Earnhardt joined the group. Nascar legends are Trump's base. I don't think this one will work out very well for trump.
NIKE ?? You mean the company that had slave child labor over sea's making the shoes ????

Didn't happen on such large scale until Trump started running his head about it. It was a big F/U to Trump-o
The fuck you is directed at the fans. They know we are upset and they don't give a shit.

Nope. Trump's mouth is the reason such a statement was made all the way across the NFL. I'm sure they don't mind if you get your pantes in a knot too, but the coaches would have never joined the players without the owners giving their OK. Don't want to watch any more football? Big deal. Plenty of other people will.
. You mean you hope that there are plenty of other people who will, so the gamble lay upon that huge unknown now.

Don't really care that much either way. I quit watching professional sports years ago.

The Op's lie did get me............More Lying..........more who cares about the truth from the net and outlets............................

I take back my stance on the Cowboys...........but will still not watch NFL this year.........as a message to teams that openly protested during the anthem or stayed in the locker room.

Those still need the message...............that we don't agree with them on this..........and the push for disunity in this country started by a man who wore socks that had policemen as pigs.

kaepernick-socks-cops-08-31-16.png

The Op's lie did get me............More Lying..........more who cares about the truth from the net and outlets............................

I take back my stance on the Cowboys...........but will still not watch NFL this year.........as a message to teams that openly protested during the anthem or stayed in the locker room.

Those still need the message...............that we don't agree with them on this..........and the push for disunity in this country started by a man who wore socks that had policemen as pigs.

kaepernick-socks-cops-08-31-16.png
. A wanna be wearing piglet socks. Who'd a thunk it ? Must have picked up his how to organize a protest by any means nessesary booklet right there on the kiosk in college admissions.

Forum List

Back