CPAC 2020 Trump - On Fire

20200221_Bloomberg_OOH_3x2.jpg

None of those are even remotely funny. He tries too hard and they're kinda of stoooopid. I could write billboards better than that. No imagination.

None of those are even remotely funny. He tries too hard and they're kinda of stoooopid. I could write billboards better than that. No imagination.

sure they're funny - - - know why?

cause they are true - every single one of them. & donny is probably seething over them which makes them priceless ... the poor little orange snowflake.

cause they are true - every single one of them. & donny is probably seething over them which makes them priceless ... the poor little orange snowflake.
Lame

They're seriously lame.

Donald Dork Trump is the lamest and most made fun of and mocked US President in history.

Lame

They're seriously lame.

nervous nancy, cryin' chuck, shifty schiff, ... those are juvenile at best. no wonder donny is seen as having arrested development.

LOL .... BE BEST!

Donald Dork Trump is the lamest and most made fun of and mocked US President in history.

world wide. leaders all over the globe laugh & mock him... he is a total embarrassment.

Bloomberg's ads take some creativity. trump gets laughs just by being himself.

I'm glad CPAC is over. I live within driving distance of National Harbor, where this confederacy of dunces was holding its annual bigot-fest. Some jackass named Corey Stewart kept messaging my phone telling me to come over for events held by something called "National Files." Being pestered by this trash really pisses me off.

world wide. leaders all over the globe laugh & mock him... he is a total embarrassment.
Not so funny now that we are facing a genuine national threat and have to rely on our simpleton liar in chief for our security and actual safety.

It's scary. Look who is in charge of the federal government's response. The sex-obsessed queerdo who knows absolutely nothing, and HHS, which is now staffed by fundie scumbags rather than actual professionals. They've bypassed SNAFU and gone directly to FUBAR.

Amy Klobuchar would kick Donald Dorks ass in a street fight, barroom brawl or standup comedy challenge.

Not so funny now that we are facing a genuine national threat and have to rely on our simpleton liar in chief for our security and actual safety.

It's scary. Look who is in charge of the federal government's response. The sex-obsessed queerdo who knows absolutely nothing, and HHS, which is now staffed by fundie scumbags rather than actual professionals. They've bypassed SNAFU and gone directly to FUBAR.

pence who doesn't believe in science - who thinks smoking doesn't kill - who thought prayer was the answer to an HIV outbreak is leading the way on this.

lolol.That was funny, I don't care what anyone says. What a goofball.

I think a lot of that OP video was ad-lib, Trump can think on his feet and will do great in debates.
That Biden couldn't run the government and belongs in a home was a good line, every time I see Joe on TV that's what I'm thinking.

Forum List

Back