CPAC: Speaker pledges end of American democracy to wild applause.

LOL from the head cheerleader for the cult that wants to disenfranchise tens of millions of voters
I've never tried to take anyone's ability to vote away from that. That was Trump and the Republicans.

whats the constitution say??
Whatever the people decide it should say, right?

But then again, who are the people and how are they represented? Fairly? Unfairly?

Are we still a Republic if some people get two votes and others get one vote?

These are fundamental questions to whether a Republic is or isn't Democratic.

NY Dems didn't willfully ignore that court decision to maintain the gerrymandered maps. Furthermore, it's not even the representatives that are making the map, that's up to a bipartisan redistricting committee. The committee is composed of 10 members, 4 of which are appointed by majority, 4 of which are appointed by minority and 2 more members who are required to be independents.

Ohio Republicans are another order of magnitude more corrupt.

A bipartisan committee in NY is run by dems.

Innocent until proven guilty.

Or is that no longer something that we have to abide by?

And you would never want to prove it because it more than likely works in your favor.

Well Trump wasn't found guilty criminally of anything so far, but he's down almost half a billion in made up lawfare bullshit.

And you would never want to prove it because it more than likely works in your favor.

Well Trump wasn't found guilty criminally of anything so far, but he's down almost half a billion in made up lawfare bullshit.
And you know that you can't prove it, but need to find a way to get around that.

You pick and choose when the constitution matters to you.

And you know that you can't prove it, but need to find a way to get around that.

You pick and choose when the constitution matters to you.

Again, there is no level of evidence your side would accept anyway, so it's pointless to try to convince you morons it happened.

Like your side ignoring the 2nd amendment?

Conservative activist Jack Posobiec joyfully hailed the “end of democracy” at the Conservative Political Action Conference, further emphasizing Republicans’ apparent desire to completely overthrow America as we know it.

Now MAGA are not even hiding their contempt for our democratic institutions.

As Maya Angelou said, “When someone shows you who they are, believe them.”

Note: I know one of the first posts from a MAGA will be we are not a democracy. Yes, that is the exact sentiment I would expect from someone who doesn't care if our democratic institutions are eliminated.

This is a very sad commentary on the complete ruination of conservative thought.

Who the hell is Jack Posobieck? Why should I care?

They are Republicans.

You don't get to make shit up because you're too lazy to formulate an actual argument.

You don't get to pretend the commission is "bipartisan" just because it's called that.

it's like thinking Anti-fa is actually anti-fascist.

I've never tried to take anyone's ability to vote away from that. That was Trump and the Republicans.
You've denounced your cult's actions in CO? You've denounced what your cult did in Maine? You've denounced the lawfare your cult has waged? Musta missed that, LOL

Whatever the people decide it should say, right?

But then again, who are the people and how are they represented? Fairly? Unfairly?

Are we still a Republic if some people get two votes and others get one vote?

These are fundamental questions to whether a Republic is or isn't Democratic.
get back to me when youve read the constitution since it will answer all your questions,,

Again, there is no level of evidence your side would accept anyway, so it's pointless to try to convince you morons it happened.

Like your side ignoring the 2nd amendment?
And why do you think I'm the one you need to convince?

You don't get to pretend the commission is "bipartisan" just because it's called that.

it's like thinking Anti-fa is actually anti-fascist.
I think it's bipartisan because 4 members are appointed by Dems and 4 members are appointed by Republicans.

That seems pretty fucking bipartisan to me.

You've denounced your cult's actions in CO? You've denounced what your cult did in Maine? You've denounced the lawfare your cult has waged? Musta missed that, LOL
Colorado and Maine aren't taking away people's right to vote.

Forum List

Back