Crazy Al Sharpton upset that Trump said "paddy wagon", claims it's racist against Irish Americans

i dont know a single Irish person who is offended. the left is obsessed with race-baiting.

Al Sharpton Is Protesting Trump Over Anti-Irish Racial ‘Slur’

it is racist....and sharpton's not the only one saying it.

would you like a cookie?
/----/ Against what race? Aren't Irish White folks? Isn't Trump White? If Blacks call each other nigga and it's OK why can't Whites say Paddy? And what are we supposed to say on St Paddy's Day?

Just imagine how upset Al would be if Trump had referred to it by one of it's other names...

Black Maria.

Trust me, we don't find it offensive.

However I do find Sharpton offensive....and a hard core racist
Don't racist think their race is superior to another race? From what I've seen and heard from Al it seems he is only defending his race against white supremacy....I've never heard him pushing the notion that Blacks are superior to Whites. Therefore...he can't be racist.

Don't racist think their race is superior to another race? From what I've seen and heard from Al it seems he is only defending his race against white supremacy....I've never heard him pushing the notion that Blacks are superior to Whites. Therefore...he can't be racist.

Wut?

Wut?
Sssssssssss...ahhhh! Nothing like a good fart....

Wut?
Sssssssssss...ahhhh! Nothing like a good fart....

Your post was fart. If Sharpton isn't racist nobody is. In a speech he gave he called white people "crackers". I'm here to tell you, that's racist

Just imagine how upset Al would be if Trump had referred to it by one of it's other names...

Black Maria.

interesting... no one I have asked has ever heard that expression. it must be a white supremacist thing.

It was referred to as a Black Maria long before it was known as a Paddy Wagon.

(Named after a race horse. Damn, there's that race thing again)

Black Maria - Wikipedia

Meh if Sharpton wants to get all technical Irish isn't a race anyway

Paddy Wagon once was a derogatory slur to the Irish. So, it's ironic that Irish-Americans went on to become a major constituent of police departments in most major American cities.

Irish were once reviled in this country but, through their contributions, became highly respected American citizens.

Black Maria.

interesting... no one I have asked has ever heard that expression. it must be a white supremacist thing.

You've asked people if they know what a Black Maria is?

From your posts, I got the impression you didn't have a clue what it was.

Forum List

Back