Crazy Colin Capernick: there's a lot of racism in America disguised as patriotism

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
No, there us a lot of misplaced blame in this country. Patriotism is not wrong. Striving to fix problems that affect our citizenry is more effective than misplaced blame on a country/flag/promise to see and treat people equally. Maybe look at the root problems

Here is a link to the latest Kapernick assholeness.

What Colin Kaepernick means for America’s racial gap in patriotism

" Kaepernick recently shot back, saying that "there’s a lot of racism in this country disguised as patriotism."

As far as I am concerned, that the players and the League stood with him, until it hurt their pocket book, shows that they are all anti-American scum.

FUCK THEM ALL.

No, there us a lot of misplaced blame in this country. Patriotism is not wrong. Striving to fix problems that affect our citizenry is more effective than misplaced blame on a country/flag/promise to see and treat people equally. Maybe look at the root problems

There is a lot of whining disguised as speaking truth to power.

Kaperneck should know about disguises as he was disguised as a professional quarterback for some time now.

When you take a protest against police violence towards blacks & manufactutre a big fat lie that it is a protest against the flag or out troops or our country then YES - you are trying to hide you being a racist fuck. Like your orange buddy.

I stand with the kneelers.

During a ritual where standing is showing respect to your nation.

Thus you are actively showing DISRESPECT.

I am plum out of respect for our country as it sits now.

Thanks for not insulting my intelligence by lying about how patriotic you are.

You would be amazed how many lefties do nothing but spew anti-American hate of various types and then claim to be patriots.

When you take a protest against police violence towards blacks & manufactutre a big fat lie that it is a protest against the flag or out troops or our country then YES - you are trying to hide you being a racist fuck. Like your orange buddy.

Kapernick stated in his own words, that he was refusing to show respect or pride in the nation.

Your lies, are the kind of lies that you tell only to those you consider the most stupid.

Who told them to you?

Poor Colin, a washed up has been who's mouth is bigger than his game.

You would be amazed how many lefties do nothing but spew anti-American hate of various types and then claim to be patriots.

Look who our Potus is, now you want an anti American, you got one , but he puts on a good show. After all he is a reality TV person.

They still do not know why they were kneeling.

Look who our Potus is, now you want an anti American, you got one , but he puts on a good show. After all he is a reality TV person.

There is nothing anti-American about any of his policies or actions.

What are you talking about?

Do the other players understand that if the NFL owners don't make money, the players won't make any money.

Last edited:

I am more conservative than you ever thought of being, but that is ok, I thought conservatives were moral people, man I was wrong. Most of you are like Kim Kardashism, I had to read about her when West said slaves chose slavery for 400 years, now KK says she is a liberal Republican, means socially she is liberal and fiscally she is conservative. That means she is a tightwad, lover of money and anything goes in her life, all for the love of money.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back