Crazy Joe crawls out of his cave for first presser....what a debacle.

Hidin' Biden... decided he won't have any rallies because the doctor told him so... pfft... :lol:

He's not having any because he'll GAFFE, and probably MULTIPLE, and his handlers know it. He's being propped up worse than the stiff in WEEKEND AT BERNIE'S.

Ya know... the democrat field was full of YOUNG RACIALLY DIVERSE PEOPLE. I still haven't heard how it is that OLD WHITE GUY creepy groper Joe won the nomination. Do democrats NOT LIKE young racially diverse people? Or are they LYING when they ridicule the republican party for being all about OLD WHITE MEN? Because it looks like THEY like OLD WHITE MEN TOO.

Last edited:
So masks protect the person wearing them? Way to contradict yourself in 4 minutes.
At least the fool was able to string a couple sentences together without making it sound like his dentures were falling out..

Note that he didn’t answer the question about what his plan is to get everyone to wear a mask.

He was incoherent until his handlers got him back on the teleprompter bashing Trump.

The debates are gonna be a hoot. I wonder if he will demand he be able to use a teleprompter.

Please don’t try to tell me this guy hasn’t lost it.

thething.jpg

Why is the media saying that wearing a mask has become political?...that's a fucking lie they are trying to sell....my conservative Trump supporting friends and family wear masks when they go into a crowded situation....the media is trying to start a false narrative over masks.....
And whoever put Joe up to this is evil....he is going to leave his post as a total fool.....

You heard what he said about Trump didn't you? Ha Ha Ha! Now who's losing it? His name is Donald J. Trump... in more ways than one. Tell us now what Biden said. You do know, correct?

You heard what he said about Trump didn't you? Ha Ha Ha! Now who's losing it? His name is Donald J. Trump... in more ways than one. Tell us now what Biden said. You do know, correct?

Here, I'll help you... it's "dereliction of duty" on how he managed to handle Russia Taliban Bounties.
I'm sure you heard that part.

Here, I'll help you... it's "dereliction of duty" on how he managed to handle Russia Taliban Bounties.
I'm sure you heard that part.

You mean the NYTs fake news that our intel has not verified?

Forum List

Back