🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crazy Liberals calling for a total confiscation of firearms

Liberals are absolutely batshit crazy. They say they are only for "reasonable" gun control laws but then you see that their definition of reasonable includes total firearm confiscation.

Then they wonder why they have no credibility and we can't trust them with our Constitutional rights and they wonder why ridicule them so much.

Hand over your weapons - The Boston Globe

Hand over your weapons

Democrats have even let the word “confiscation” slip out, on occasion. After the shooting rampage at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn. in 2012, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo said in a radio interview that when it came to assault weapons “confiscation could be an option, mandatory sale to the state could be an option.”

Ultimately, if gun-control advocates really want to stanch the blood, there’s no way around it: They’ll have to persuade more people of the need to confiscate millions of those firearms, as radical as that idea may now seem.
From your link: "Since passage of the law, the country hasn’t seen a single mass shooting — defined as a killing of five or more people, not including the gunman.
A study by researchers at Australian National University and Wilfrid Laurier University found a 59 percent drop in the firearm homicide rate and a 65 percent decline in the firearm suicide rate in the decade after the law was introduced."
“Penalizing decent, law-abiding citizens because of the criminal behavior of others seemed unfair. Many of them had been lifelong supporters of my coalition and felt bewildered and betrayed by these new laws. I understood their misgivings. Yet I felt there was no alternative.”

If the NRA and like-minded people have no alternative to propose...

You really need a little help in reading comprehension.

The article was giving the case for confiscation and that little section that you quoted was only the counter argument. Of course Americans aren't going to stand for it and of course it is unfair and against the Constitution. Those are givens. Typical for a bat shit crazy Liberals newspaper from a Commie state and a filthy sanctuary Moon Bat city that endorsed that Obama asshole and that Crooked Hillary piece of shit..
So what do YOU propose to end all the mass killings?

The worst mass killings throughout history have been conducted by governments. So, if you are really concerned about human life, you should support limits on government power, and the liberty and ability of individuals to protect themselves.
Like I said, in the absence of a legitimate alternative, the US will eventually go the way of Australia.

I'll bet you $1,000 you are wrong.

Agree.
I'll bet you many like you and myself will never, under ANY circumstance give up our arms.
Unconstitutional force, dictated from the liberal bench will not be accepted. Period.
I would not hesitate to put my life on the line to defend the Constitution because without it, life is slavery under fascists.

The real problem is that most people refuse to admit that we are at war..

CORRECT!
Like conservative Venezuelans, they kept praying and thinking "it could never happen because they HAD a Constitution"

Well....IT happened. Their new dictator Maduro has cancelled their constitution and it is now worthless.

You don't wait for a Constitution to protect YOU.
YOU protect the Constitution...or become a slave.

That said, I would protect the rights of ALL people who truly support the Constitution. Gay, Black, White Hetero, Pink or Purple. As long as they were not gun grabbing and otherwise trying to subvert the Constitution or the Constitutionally based laws of our nation.

Last edited:
Just curious, how many do you have already?
If he does not have at least 5 working machine guns with 10,000 rounds for each, NOT ENOUGH!!!
Just curious, how much do 50,000 rounds cost?
Definitely time to buy a gun.
Just curious, how many do you have already?

Zero.
So why is now the time? You think what they say in the article will happen?

Between illegals, homeless, liberals, politicians I need to feel protected.
You're such a liar. C'mon, fess up, how many guns do you have? I bet more than 10. :lol:

Like i said, in the absence of a legitimate alternative, the US will eventually go the way of Australia.
No.

:dunno:

The real problem is that most people refuse to admit that we are at war. Everyone should carry a machine gun to be able to repel an attack.

If an invading army is killing people, the solution is not to disarm those who can repel the invaders. So far, that's the only solution the gun-grabbers are offering. So, fuck off. That will only happen after we get to kill a bunch of you first.
You're at war with the US? Or in the US with someone else? Wtf are you talking about? Please try again.

From your link: "Since passage of the law, the country hasn’t seen a single mass shooting — defined as a killing of five or more people, not including the gunman.
A study by researchers at Australian National University and Wilfrid Laurier University found a 59 percent drop in the firearm homicide rate and a 65 percent decline in the firearm suicide rate in the decade after the law was introduced."
“Penalizing decent, law-abiding citizens because of the criminal behavior of others seemed unfair. Many of them had been lifelong supporters of my coalition and felt bewildered and betrayed by these new laws. I understood their misgivings. Yet I felt there was no alternative.”

If the NRA and like-minded people have no alternative to propose...

The article was giving the case for confiscation and that little section that you quoted was only the counter argument. Of course Americans aren't going to stand for it and of course it is unfair and against the Constitution. Those are givens. Typical for a bat shit crazy Liberals newspaper from a Commie state and a filthy sanctuary Moon Bat city that endorsed that Obama asshole and that Crooked Hillary piece of shit..

The worst mass killings throughout history have been conducted by governments. So, if you are really concerned about human life, you should support limits on government power, and the liberty and ability of individuals to protect themselves.
Like I said, in the absence of a legitimate alternative, the US will eventually go the way of Australia.

Maybe not in our lifetime, but eventually I believe that the US will become a much more peaceful nation, and stop attacking other countries, stop occupying other countries, and will get fed up of all the killing at home. It's called evolution.

The real problem is that most people refuse to admit that we are at war..

CORRECT!
Like conservative Venezuelans, they kept praying and thinking "it could never happen because they HAD a Constitution"

Well....IT happened. Their new dictator Maduro has cancelled their constitution and it is now worthless.

You don't wait for a Constitution to protect YOU.
YOU protect the Constitution...or become a slave.

That said, I would protect the rights of ALL people who truly support the Constitution. Gay, Black, White Hetero, Pink or Purple. As long as they were not gun grabbing and otherwise trying to subvert the Constitution or the Constitutionally based laws of our nation.
So where were YOU when the Constitution got amended something like 27 times? Home protecting your bags of Cheezies?

Agree.
I'll bet you many like you and myself will never, under ANY circumstance give up our arms.
Unconstitutional force, dictated from the liberal bench will not be accepted. Period.
I would not hesitate to put my life on the line to defend the Constitution because without it, life is slavery under fascists.
You're the type of person that's usually the first to run. :lmao:

Liberals are absolutely batshit crazy. They say they are only for "reasonable" gun control laws but then you see that their definition of reasonable includes total firearm confiscation.

Then they wonder why they have no credibility and we can't trust them with our Constitutional rights and they wonder why ridicule them so much.

Hand over your weapons

Democrats have even let the word “confiscation” slip out, on occasion. After the shooting rampage at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn. in 2012, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo said in a radio interview that when it came to assault weapons “confiscation could be an option, mandatory sale to the state could be an option.”

Ultimately, if gun-control advocates really want to stanch the blood, there’s no way around it: They’ll have to persuade more people of the need to confiscate millions of those firearms, as radical as that idea may now seem.

democrats are not saying hand over your weapons. normal people...90% of the country... wants rational gun control.

the hack who wrote the opinion piece characterized it as "hand over your guns"

I realize you're incapable of understanding the difference. like most rightwingnuts you make up stuff in your head about what others think...and then use your made up garbage to castigate them.

and you would have to understand the constitution and our system of constitutional construction to be able to even come close to starting to know what you're talking about.

loons

Maybe not in our lifetime, but eventually I believe that the US will become a much more peaceful nation, and stop attacking other countries, stop occupying other countries, and will get fed up of all the killing at home. It's called evolution.

Yeah, I used to think Star Trek was realistic, too...when I was a kid.

So where were YOU when the Constitution got amended something like 27 times? Home protecting your bags of Cheezies?
There is nothing wrong with the Amendment process. It's the activist judges on the SCOTUS "interpreting" the Constitution to mean something it does not, that concerns me, which I believe is currently the greatest threat to the Constitution. Given the court appointment history of Democrats, anyone who wants to preserve the Constitution should never, ever, ever, eheheheheheheeeever vote for a Democrat as POTUS....EVAHHH!!!

:dunno:

Hand over your weapons

Crazy gun lovers want every kook, criminal and terrorist easy access to guns and ammunition, bump stocks and armor too.

I can do without the perpetual state of war and acting as world police. You'll get no argument from me on that point.

Still, I think our military is well-behaved. I believe our military is not engaged in open conquest because it is controlled by a government that is held in check by an armed citizenry. I believe a coup has never been seriously attempted for that very reason (assuming you do not consider the Civil War to be a coup).

Crazy gun lovers want every kook, criminal and terrorist easy access to guns and ammunition, bump stocks and armor too.
I have stated on the "Right to Bear Arms" thread that if the gun-grabbers were actually interested in only doing what is necessary to prevent mass shootings, they would compromise, and ask for stricter background checks in exchange for access to military-grade firearms. In other words, if the gun-grabbers really believe that tougher background checks will prevent mass shootings, they would have no problem letting those who pass strict background checks have machine guns, right?

democrats are not saying hand over your weapons. normal people...90% of the country... wants rational gun control.
Okay. If I can pass a strict background check, I am no serious threat to public safety, right? Why should I have ANY restrictions on the weapons I have a right to possess?

Gun control is preventing dangerous people from getting guns, right?

Compromise and you will get your wish.

Give those of us who can pass a strict background check the right to possess military-grade firearms. We will even agree to strict storage and usage regulations.

My guess is your answer will be "no" because the real goal is not public safety.

Okay. If I can pass a strict background check, I am no serious threat to public safety, right? Why should I have ANY restrictions on the weapons I have a right to possess?

Gun control is preventing dangerous people from getting guns, right?

Compromise and you will get your wish.

Give those of us who can pass a strict background check the right to possess military-grade firearms. We will even agree to strict storage and usage regulations.

My guess is your answer will be "no" because the real goal is not public safety.

my husband would agree with you.

and your guess is wrong.

I was against the AWB because the criteria were stupid and a gun with one grip was illegal while the same gun with a different grip wasn't.

no one needs super sized magazines.

no one should be able to kill 30 or 40 or 50 people before they can be taken out.

and no one with a history of mental illness, criminality or domestic violence should be able to get near a gun.

those aren't onerous things, are they?yet NRA shills have been fighting things which would prevent those people from getting guns and make people get magazines with less capacity. and certainly bump grips should be illegal, no?

Hand over your weapons

what about Tuna Cans and Baseball bats? dont we all use them on burgerlers?

I have stated on the "Right to Bear Arms" thread that if the gun-grabbers were actually interested in only doing what is necessary to prevent mass shootings, they would compromise, and ask for stricter background checks in exchange for access to military-grade firearms. In other words, if the gun-grabbers really believe that tougher background checks will prevent mass shootings, they would have no problem letting those who pass strict background checks have machine guns, right?

One final time:
  • States ought to be able to decide or not to require a license to own, possess or have in one's custody and control a firearm;
  • States ought to require sportsman to possess a similar valid license from another state once they provide truth of a valid license and the serial number of the gun or guns they choose to bring into the state, at least 45 days before their travel date; if their state of residence does not so require a license they need to apply for one in the receiving state at least 6 months before the date of travel.
  • Armed Peace officers on duty are exempt and need only provide their agencies identification and badge number to local authorities.
  • Licenses can be suspended or revoked for cause.

Anybody who enlists in the military in this country is an absolute moron. Why would you go fight for a bunch of rich fucks? I feel terrible for our military as they are brainwashed.

As for the cops, some are schmucks and some are not like any group of people.

Question, how small of a penis do you have to have in order to be enamored with guns?

Forum List

Back