🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crazy Liberals calling for a total confiscation of firearms

[QU

So what do YOU propose to end all the mass killings?

You mean the mass shootings in Chicago every weekend?

Get rid of that Democrat leadership.
So you see, your side has no answers, so eventually something will be done. Plus, you're a southern racist so your IQ is probably not too high, so you'll lose because the human race is getting smarter through time, and people like you will be left behind to die out.

Liberals are absolutely batshit crazy. They say they are only for "reasonable" gun control laws but then you see that their definition of reasonable includes total firearm confiscation.

Then they wonder why they have no credibility and we can't trust them with our Constitutional rights and they wonder why ridicule them so much.

Hand over your weapons - The Boston Globe

Hand over your weapons

Democrats have even let the word “confiscation” slip out, on occasion. After the shooting rampage at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn. in 2012, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo said in a radio interview that when it came to assault weapons “confiscation could be an option, mandatory sale to the state could be an option.”

Ultimately, if gun-control advocates really want to stanch the blood, there’s no way around it: They’ll have to persuade more people of the need to confiscate millions of those firearms, as radical as that idea may now seem.
"Liberals are absolutely batshit crazy."
Why the redundancy?

I have been chastised for that blatant redundancy several times on this thread and I apologize profusely.

[QU

So you see, your side has no answers, so eventually something will be done. Plus, you're a southern racist so your IQ is probably not too high, so you'll lose because the human race is getting smarter through time, and people like you will be left behind to die out.

My solution is what you don't want to hear because you are a stupid Moon Bat. I want to adhere to the Bill of Rights that says that the right to keep and bear and arms shall not be infringed. .

However, you stupid Moon Bats don't really give a shit about people being the victims of gun violence because you tolerate it in the these large Democrat controlled sanctuary city shitholes where most of it takes place. This month more many more people will be shot in Democrat controlled Chicago than was shot in Sunderland Springs and you assholes won't do a thing about nor do you care.

When you get over your hypocrisy and pull your head out of your Libtard ass and start being reasonable then maybe we can discuss real reform like the Grassely-Cruz bill that you stupid Democrats rejected.

[QU

You know; you could be right on one point. Technology IS changing. I'd love one of those full combat drones. I'd even exchange my old slug gun for it.

Greg

Liberals are absolutely batshit crazy. They say they are only for "reasonable" gun control laws but then you see that their definition of reasonable includes total firearm confiscation.

Then they wonder why they have no credibility and we can't trust them with our Constitutional rights and they wonder why ridicule them so much.

Hand over your weapons

Democrats have even let the word “confiscation” slip out, on occasion. After the shooting rampage at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn. in 2012, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo said in a radio interview that when it came to assault weapons “confiscation could be an option, mandatory sale to the state could be an option.”

Ultimately, if gun-control advocates really want to stanch the blood, there’s no way around it: They’ll have to persuade more people of the need to confiscate millions of those firearms, as radical as that idea may now seem.

Guns are for shmucks.

So you're calling cops and our military schmucks?

Liberals are seemingly OK with the Police and Military having guns but who protests police and troops at the drop of a pin? Liberals.

Hand over your weapons

what about Tuna Cans and Baseball bats? dont we all use them on burgerlers?
Only on hamburgerlers....
what about McDonalds hot coffee? dont 8.9 Million People die each year from the burns?
I think that's the fat content of the coffee that kills...grease and salt are the basic building blocks to fast food addiction, they add it to the coffee also...
what about those giant man eating cats? will that be next on the kill list? i aint giving up my 145 pound fluffy to anyone !!!!

[QU

My solution is what you don't want to hear because you are a stupid Moon Bat. I want to adhere to the Bill of Rights that says that the right to keep and bear and arms shall not be infringed. .

However, you stupid Moon Bats don't really give a shit about people being the victims of gun violence because you tolerate it in the these large Democrat controlled sanctuary city shitholes where most of it takes place. This month more many more people will be shot in Democrat controlled Chicago than was shot in Sunderland Springs and you assholes won't do a thing about nor do you care.

When you get over your hypocrisy and pull your head out of your Libtard ass and start being reasonable then maybe we can discuss real reform like the Grassely-Cruz bill that you stupid Democrats rejected.
Here's what I found on that bill: “Rather than restricting the rights of law-abiding Americans, we should be focusing on keeping guns out of the hands of violent criminals, which this legislation accomplishes,” Cruz said.
So basically, almost none of the mass shootings were done by violent criminals. Got anything else or is that it?

Btw, I'm a Libertarian, not a Dem.

[QUOT

Here's what I found on that bill: “Rather than restricting the rights of law-abiding Americans, we should be focusing on keeping guns out of the hands of violent criminals, which this legislation accomplishes,” Cruz said.
So basically, almost none of the mass shootings were done by violent criminals. Got anything else or is that it?

Btw, I'm a Libertarian, not a Dem.

The Republicans had a great bill to do that with the Grassley Cruz bill but it was voted down by the stupid Democrats because it had a provision in the bill that all states had to honor a concealed carry permits from other states like they have to do with driver's license. How stupid was that? Democrats are morons, aren't they?

I am a real Libertarian and your idiot posts on this thread makes you an embarrassment. You really need to understand what Libertarian means before you claim you are one.

tumblr_mf5s0vlkqO1rbn1qw.gif

Hand over your weapons

As gun lovers offer no solution to the flow of blood, as they refuse to take any responsibility for the weaponry available to mass murderers, as gun lovers fail to see the carnage wrought by gun violence, perhaps it's time to talk about mandatory buy backs.

[QUO

As gun lovers offer no solution to the flow of blood, as they refuse to take any responsibility for the weaponry available to mass murderers, as gun lovers fail to see the carnage wrought by gun violence, perhaps it's time to talk about mandatory buy backs.

I am waiting for the solution of you stupid Moon Bats for the tremendous crimes and murders in these big city shitholes run by corrupt Democrats with stringent gun laws where most of the crime takes place.

Whacha got Moon Bat? Your stupid Moon Bat idea to take firearms away from law abiding citizens is not only against the Constitution but is absolutely crazy as hell so do you have anything of substance? We know background checks so work because most of the people that commit the crime either get guns illegally or they the background check doesn't stop the crime.

[QUO

I am waiting for the solution of you stupid Moon Bats for the tremendous crimes and murders in these big city shitholes run by corrupt Democrats with stringent gun laws where most of the crime takes place.

Whacha got Moon Bat? Your stupid Moon Bat idea to take firearms away from law abiding citizens is not only against the Constitution but is absolutely crazy as hell so do you have anything of substance? We know background checks so work because most of the people that commit the crime either get guns illegally or they the background check doesn't stop the crime.
You get all the bolt action rifles, revolvers and pump action shotguns you want. You don't get any semi-automatic firing systems, high capacity magazines or bump stocks. Those weapons can be bought back and then prohibited from sale, manufacture, distribution, possession and importation. You get self defense, but not assault weapons. You don't need them.

Mod edit: Inappropriate

Try that and you will wish for a return to mass shooting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Try that and you will wish for a return to mass shooting.
How does standing as count complicit with mass shootings make your point?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUO

You get all the bolt action rifles, revolvers and pump action shotguns you want. You don't get any semi-automatic firing systems, high capacity magazines or bump stocks. Those weapons can be bought back and then prohibited from sale, manufacture, distribution, possession and importation. You get self defense, but not assault weapons. You don't need them.
No.

Hand over your weapons

Nah, not at all. FAIL.

[QUO

No.
Care to shade that in a little?

[QUO

I am sorry Moon Bat but if you take away all the firearms that you stupid Moon Bats think are dangerous then you are infringing the hell out of the right to keep and bear arms, which is against the Constitution, you moron.

How about you Moon Bats stop electing corrupt Democrats running theses inner city shithloes that do the great majority of the killings and that way you don't have to infringe upon the Constitutional rights of the great majority of responsible gun owners in the US? Did you ever think of that?

[Q

I have a couple of dozen AR-15s and assorted other "assault" weapons. I also have several hundred standard capatity magazines.

I am like 99% of all firearm owners. I have never committed a crime with any of the firearms. I have no intentions of ever committing a crime with the firearms. I keep them locked up. I am a certified NRA firearms instructor and certified range officer.

Why should my Constitutional rights be infringed because somebody else commits crimes? Where is the justice in that? Aren't you Moon Bats always claiming that you are for fair treatment? Why punish me for the crimes of other people?

Shouldn't we punish those that commit the crimes with firearms rather than taking firearms away from the responsible gun owners in this country?

Do you even think about things like this are you simply a stupid Moon Bat that always parrots the idiotic Libtard talking points of the day?

You didn't vote for Crooked Hillary, did you? She ran on a platform to demonize the NRA and to advocate taking away the right to keep and bear arms, didn't you? It would have been really dumb to have voted for somebody like that, wouldn't it?

[QUO

I am sorry Moon Bat but if you take away all the firearms that you stupid Moon Bats think are dangerous then you are infringing the hell out of the right to keep and bear arms, which is against the Constitution, you moron.

How about you Moon Bats stop electing corrupt Democrats running theses inner city shithloes that do the great majority of the killings and that way you don't have to infringe upon the Constitutional rights of the great majority of responsible gun owners in the US? Did you ever think of that?
You right to bear arms is already infringed, unless you actually have a flamethrower, a rocket propelled grenade launcher, a mortar or two and an Abrams A-1 tank in the driveway. Your rights could stand a little more infringement because there is no need for an assault rifle.

Forum List

Back