🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crazy Liberals calling for a total confiscation of firearms

So what do YOU propose to end all the mass killings?

The worst mass killings throughout history have been conducted by governments. So, if you are really concerned about human life, you should support limits on government power, and the liberty and ability of individuals to protect themselves.
Like I said, in the absence of a legitimate alternative, the US will eventually go the way of Australia.

I'll bet you $1,000 you are wrong.
Maybe not in our lifetime, but eventually I believe that the US will become a much more peaceful nation, and stop attacking other countries, stop occupying other countries, and will get fed up of all the killing at home. It's called evolution.

Yeah, I used to think Star Trek was realistic, too...when I was a kid.
So Australia can do it, but we can't do anything about all the mass killings? Hmmm.

Maybe not in our lifetime, but eventually I believe that the US will become a much more peaceful nation, and stop attacking other countries, stop occupying other countries, and will get fed up of all the killing at home. It's called evolution.
I can do without the perpetual state of war and acting as world police. You'll get no argument from me on that point.

Still, I think our military is well-behaved. I believe our military is not engaged in open conquest because it is controlled by a government that is held in check by an armed citizenry. I believe a coup has never been seriously attempted for that very reason (assuming you do not consider the Civil War to be a coup).
Seriously brah, you think that the government is kept in check by an armed citizenry? That's totally delusional. :biggrin:

I don't want to take your guns.

I just want to make sure that insane people don't get them. Is that ok?

The worst mass killings throughout history have been conducted by governments. So, if you are really concerned about human life, you should support limits on government power, and the liberty and ability of individuals to protect themselves.
Like I said, in the absence of a legitimate alternative, the US will eventually go the way of Australia.

So Australia can do it, but we can't do anything about all the mass killings? Hmmm.

As a wise man once said:

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - B. Franklin

democrats are not saying hand over your weapons. normal people...90% of the country... wants rational gun control.
Okay. If I can pass a strict background check, I am no serious threat to public safety, right? Why should I have ANY restrictions on the weapons I have a right to possess?

Gun control is preventing dangerous people from getting guns, right?

Compromise and you will get your wish.

Give those of us who can pass a strict background check the right to possess military-grade firearms. We will even agree to strict storage and usage regulations.

My guess is your answer will be "no" because the real goal is not public safety.

my husband would agree with you.

and your guess is wrong.

I was against the AWB because the criteria were stupid and a gun with one grip was illegal while the same gun with a different grip wasn't.

no one needs super sized magazines.

no one should be able to kill 30 or 40 or 50 people before they can be taken out.

and no one with a history of mental illness, criminality or domestic violence should be able to get near a gun.

those aren't onerous things, are they?yet NRA shills have been fighting things which would prevent those people from getting guns and make people get magazines with less capacity. and certainly bump grips should be illegal, no?

What about the way you murder the English language every time you post?! :blowup:

Murderer! Miss Brooks would lock you in a closet.

As a wise man once said:

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - B. Franklin
Again, you're living in the past.

Liberals are absolutely batshit crazy. They say they are only for "reasonable" gun control laws but then you see that their definition of reasonable includes total firearm confiscation.

Then they wonder why they have no credibility and we can't trust them with our Constitutional rights and they wonder why ridicule them so much.

Hand over your weapons - The Boston Globe

Hand over your weapons

Democrats have even let the word “confiscation” slip out, on occasion. After the shooting rampage at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn. in 2012, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo said in a radio interview that when it came to assault weapons “confiscation could be an option, mandatory sale to the state could be an option.”

Ultimately, if gun-control advocates really want to stanch the blood, there’s no way around it: They’ll have to persuade more people of the need to confiscate millions of those firearms, as radical as that idea may now seem.
what about Tuna Cans and Baseball bats? dont we all use them on burgerlers?
Only on hamburgerlers....

Anybody who enlists in the military in this country is an absolute moron. Why would you go fight for a bunch of rich fucks? I feel terrible for our military as they are brainwashed.

As for the cops, some are schmucks and some are not like any group of people.

Question, how small of a penis do you have to have in order to be enamored with guns?
I joined to kill and collect booty....

Hitler took the guns away from the German citizens. We see hw that all turned out.

Liberals want fascism. They’ll get there eventually if we let them.

Wait a second, Buddy. A while back Starkey and the Progressive were highlighting Hitlers gun control because he only disarmed the people he wanted to exterminate. Big Difference

Hitler took the guns away from the German citizens. We see hw that all turned out.

Wait a second, Buddy. A while back Starkey and the Progressive were highlighting Hitlers gun control because he only disarmed the people he wanted to exterminate. Big Difference
That's right, he didn't disarm the military or the paramilitary forces..

That's right, he didn't disarm the military or the paramilitary forces..

Which is why Progressives were telling us we should adopt Hitlers sensible gun control

As a wise man once said:

You're living in a fantasy world fake safe space.

Liberals are absolutely batshit crazy. They say they are only for "reasonable" gun control laws but then you see that their definition of reasonable includes total firearm confiscation.

Then they wonder why they have no credibility and we can't trust them with our Constitutional rights and they wonder why ridicule them so much.

Hand over your weapons

Democrats have even let the word “confiscation” slip out, on occasion. After the shooting rampage at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn. in 2012, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo said in a radio interview that when it came to assault weapons “confiscation could be an option, mandatory sale to the state could be an option.”

Ultimately, if gun-control advocates really want to stanch the blood, there’s no way around it: They’ll have to persuade more people of the need to confiscate millions of those firearms, as radical as that idea may now seem.
"Liberals are absolutely batshit crazy."
Why the redundancy?

Hand over your weapons

Your lying makes you look like an imbecile.
I told you to stop looking in the mirror.

It is hardly a lie when one of the biggest filthy Liberal rags in the country puts out an article trying to give the case for firearm confiscation. Of course this is the same assholes that endorsed Barack and Obama and Crooked Hillary so what do you expect? Liberals are always assholes.

That's somewhat unfair.

Assholes come in very handy when you need to take a dump. We ought not denigrate them.

Liberals, on the other hand, have no redeeming qualities though they do, at times, appear to excrete through their mouthes.

Hand over your weapons

what about McDonalds hot coffee? dont 8.9 Million People die each year from the burns?

Hand over your weapons

what about McDonalds hot coffee? dont 8.9 Million People die each year from the burns?
I think that's the fat content of the coffee that kills...grease and salt are the basic building blocks to fast food addiction, they add it to the coffee also...

As a wise man once said:

You're living in a fantasy world fake safe space.
No, I live with hope that things will get better someday.

Forum List

Back