"Crazy" Trump Just Told the Truth About Voter Suppression

You had a "non-compete clause" as a trucker???? That's fucking insane. IOW's they owned your ass. They could pay your do whatever they wanted and you were barred from working for anyone else. They cut your health care because they COULD, and then they blamed Obama for it. Ain't capitalism grand!!!!

And yet you come here and denigrate the government and praise corporations to the sky. It's Stockholm Syndrome at its finest.

It had nothing to do with any compete clause. It had to do with government not allowing me to get all my endorsements. So it's government that Fd me up, not industry. All industry would have loved to have a driver with my superior record. In fact they used to send me solicitations all the time. All I could do is write back and tell them I'm sorry, but government won't allow me to get my haz-mat endorsement. After that they never bothered me again.

The health care system in this country is a fucking joke. The ACA was a Heritage Foundation plan ewe bonehead. That is a RW nutter entity. It was/is a banded on a bullet wound.
MAGA

Yes, I know. Now that it's been proven to be such a Fd up idea, try to blame a conservative group that has absolutely no power in our federal government. Forget the FACT that every single Republican voted against it. Try to blame one person who wrote an op-ed on the subject.

The health care system in this country is a fucking joke. The ACA was a Heritage Foundation plan ewe bonehead. That is a RW nutter entity. It was/is a banded on a bullet wound.
MAGA

Yes, I know. Now that it's been proven to be such a Fd up idea, try to blame a conservative group that has absolutely no power in our federal government. Forget the FACT that every single Republican voted against it. Try to blame one person who wrote an op-ed on the subject.

The system has been a failure for years, long before the ACA. So ewe are saying that the RW nutter Heritage Foundation did not purpose this idea? Rethugikkkons did not vote for it because the Obama administration purposed it. And what did Moscow Mitch say? " It is my job 2 make sure Obama is a 1 term president" so they opposed anything that they tried to pass. The Rethugikkkon way.
MAGA

Had to happen sometime.
When Democrats tried to use the CARES Act to enhance voter turnout next November, this is how Don the Con responded:

Trump says quiet part out loud: 'You'd never have a Republican elected in this country again'

"Democrats insisted on provisions to safeguard voting, provide more polling locations, and/or move to mail-in voting like California and Colorado have quite successfully done in recent years.

"Makes sense in the middle of a global pandemic that is projected to kill 200,000 Americans, right?

"According to Donald Trump, making sure people can vote is 'crazy.'

"He then added that if we took these kinds of steps and provided adequate funding, 'you’d never have a Republican elected in this country again.'
whistling.jpg

"He said the quiet part out loud."

Non-sequitur. You're a liar, that clearly isn't what Trump meant.

It's what Democrats do, you lie about EVERYTHING.

Vulcans can't lie, you can't tell the truth

The system has been a failure for years, long before the ACA. So ewe are saying that the RW nutter Heritage Foundation did not purpose this idea? Rethugikkkons did not vote for it because the Obama administration purposed it. And what did Moscow Mitch say? " It is my job 2 make sure Obama is a 1 term president" so they opposed anything that they tried to pass. The Rethugikkkon way.

That piece was written years ago, and the Republicans could have adopted it anytime they wanted and got it passed. They wanted nothing to do with it whether it was GW proposing it or that Kenyan clown. What you are saying is ridiculous. That's like the Republicans passing something and then saying it was Slate's idea and their fault it was a failure.

I agree that our healthcare system has been a problem for many years, but until the day Commie Care passed, I had employer sponsored coverage my entire adult life. If you like your hospital you can keep your hospital? I'm a lifelong patient at the Cleveland Clinic. Good luck finding a plan on Commie Care that covers them. They have one plan for each department, like I can see into the future to determine what procedures or care I'll be needing down the road. Ridiculous.

If you see a problem, you don't create legislation to make it worse, even though I understand that's the Democrat way.

That piece was written years ago, and the Republicans could have adopted it anytime they wanted and got it passed. They wanted nothing to do with it whether it was GW proposing it or that Kenyan clown. What you are saying is ridiculous. That's like the Republicans passing something and then saying it was Slate's idea and their fault it was a failure.

I agree that our healthcare system has been a problem for many years, but until the day Commie Care passed, I had employer sponsored coverage my entire adult life. If you like your hospital you can keep your hospital? I'm a lifelong patient at the Cleveland Clinic. Good luck finding a plan on Commie Care that covers them. They have one plan for each department, like I can see into the future to determine what procedures or care I'll be needing down the road. Ridiculous.

If you see a problem, you don't create legislation to make it worse, even though I understand that's the Democrat way.

If ewe had universal health care it would be in the system numbnuts. Of course the Rethugikkkons wouldn't pass it the private health insurance companies would loss. Can't help the people if it hirts big business.
MAGA

Did he really? Perhaps you could quote all the wonderful things he Did to improve your life and explain why his own party turned against him to get rid of him.
The people who voted him out were republicans and now you say they will vote him back in because you want it.
You haven't given that much thought son.

Your response makes it clear you didn't give it much thought. President Trump won the 2016 election with 62 million votes. He lost the 2020 election with 74 million votes. Trump's popularity didn't shrink, it grew, by 12 million more Americans. That includes 12% of the black vote up 4% from 8% in his 2016 election, and an increase in other minority groups as well. You have no idea WTF you're talking about.

Biden won because of mail in voting hands down. People who use mail in are generally lazy people who have no idea WTF they're voting on in the first place. That's why the commies want to keep mail in from this election on. They depend on the stupid and politically ignorant to vote because they most always vote Democrat. They do not want to lose that welfare vote. That's why they are trying to expand more government dependency which is why in spite of our plight with the virus, employers cannot find employees to work; they make better money on the government sitting home.

A US President is not to make my life better, it's to do what's best for the entire country. But my taxes did decrease, no more Commie Care fines which was unconstitutional in the first place. He kept our fuel prices more than reasonable by supporting energy production. We never hit $3.00 per gallon nationwide even with the best economy in 50 years. Today people are paying more than that with 6% unemployment thanks to Dementia.

You're wrong and a liar.
Both candidates received millions more votes than sixteen. That's a fact, not just trump.
There was no voter fraud and you know it. Statistics show trump lost because republicans turned against him. The votes could not have come from anywhere else. Do the numbers son.
It's a fact so stop your crap by blaming everything else, it was your own party that chucked him out.
So unless you have irrefutable evidence to prove other wise stop lying to me.
Trump lost because of fraud. That's where the votes came from, moron.

You're a liar and you have no evidence to prove. Not even the SC gave that scenario a thought. Cheney also said it bullshit. But you saps are looking for anything to blame someone else.
Your view is that 8 million votes were prepared prior to the election and hidden until the right moment. The number of
Electoral officials who vote Republican would have said something but none did.
They would have certainly known. But an intellectual mountain like you knew exactly how the conspiracy unfolded and you never alerted the authorities.
Don't make me laugh you cretin.

Check my figures compared to 2016. You are wrong and have nothing to support it.
Here's some ironclad evidence, moron:

Anatomy of an investigation into a non-investigation - Santa Barbara News-Press

Approximately 3,000 mail-in ballots counted in the Nov. 3 election were supposedly cast by UCSB students residing in a voting precinct that, along with other dorm buildings, includes the Francisco Torres/Santa Catalina Residence Hall at 6850 El Colegio Road in Goleta.
Problem: Due to COVID-19, the Torres Building, which normally accommodates 1,300 students, was empty and locked down through most of 2020, as were all other UCSB dorms.
This means no students/voters were residing inside the Torres Building (nor any of the other dorms) during the election season.
That’s because there’s a second problem: These ballots could not legally have been forwarded to students where they were actually living.
Why not?
Because forwarding ballots to alternative addresses is a felony.
Questions: Did someone at the Torres Building hijack ballots, mark and file them? Or did someone illegally forward the ballots to students living with their parents elsewhere?
THE CRIMINAL COMPLAINT
Thomas Cole of Analytics 805, which monitors elections, uncovered the Goleta precinct’s voting irregularities during the course of his routine analysis. Alarmed by the phantom ballots he’d pinpointed, Mr. Cole called the Santa Barbara District Attorney’s Office for advice on how to file a criminal complaint alleging Fraud Corruption of the Voting Process.

Ironclad my ass. Here's some proof to the contrary and backed by two supreme court decisions.
Note the 60 odd submissions of trumps were all failures. Does that point to Democrat fraudulence?

You gave produced nothing like proof. I told I was good at this. Try Again.
Where's the proof, turd?

Hey turd. Here's the proof and coming from very reliable resources. If you have equally reliable sources, present it now or shut you ignorant mouth.

You can offer your apology anytime now but I know you won't. Just slink away like a mangy dog. Do you want to go on with this?

If ewe had universal health care it would be in the system numbnuts. Of course the Rethugikkkons wouldn't pass it the private health insurance companies would loss. Can't help the people if it hirts big business.

Again, not one Republican voted for Commie Care. If the commies could get that passed, they could have passed universal or any other healthcare plan they wanted. But it's the Democrats that didn't want to turn their backs on big business. It's a complete lie that only Republicans are in bed with the wealthy. How did Hillary and Dementia raise so much money for their campaigns, the homeless?

Even now, Biden has Fauci out there promoting giving kids this experimental vaccine. Why? Very few kids get this virus and even less have the ability to spread it around. Well.....if you push this agenda, big pharma makes out like a bandit giving kids experimental vaccines when they don't need them.

Again, not one Republican voted for Commie Care. If the commies could get that passed, they could have passed universal or any other healthcare plan they wanted. But it's the Democrats that didn't want to turn their backs on big business. It's a complete lie that only Republicans are in bed with the wealthy. How did Hillary and Dementia raise so much money for their campaigns, the homeless?

Even now, Biden has Fauci out there promoting giving kids this experimental vaccine. Why? Very few kids get this virus and even less have the ability to spread it around. Well.....if you push this agenda, big pharma makes out like a bandit giving kids experimental vaccines when they don't need them.

Of course both are in bed with big business. But it was definitely in this case where the RethugiKKKons sided with big business over the health and welfare of the American people. Just like tax cuts for the corporations and uber wealthy.
MAGA

Of course both are in bed with big business. But it was definitely in this case where the RethugiKKKons sided with big business over the health and welfare of the American people. Just like tax cuts for the corporations and uber wealthy.

Given the top 25% of earners in this country paid over 86% of all collected federal income taxes in 2017, who should have gotten a tax break? The top 50% paid over 97% of all collected federal income taxes. We virtually have half of our people supporting the entire country.

Never in my 61 years on this planet do I remember a time when we had a million more jobs than people who could work them before the virus. This is what lowering corporate taxes do. Even if you don't want to credit lower tax rates for our huge economic success, you have to give them credit for keeping more jobs in the country. So those tax cuts are also for the welfare of the American people. Most all benefited from those tax cuts.

Given the top 25% of earners in this country paid over 86% of all collected federal income taxes in 2017, who should have gotten a tax break? The top 50% paid over 97% of all collected federal income taxes. We virtually have half of our people supporting the entire country.

Never in my 61 years on this planet do I remember a time when we had a million more jobs than people who could work them before the virus. This is what lowering corporate taxes do. Even if you don't want to credit lower tax rates for our huge economic success, you have to give them credit for keeping more jobs in the country. So those tax cuts are also for the welfare of the American people. Most all benefited from those tax cuts.

Pent up demand from the Pandemic did that. The fact that so many jobs are offering insufficient wages and NO HEALTH CARE have caused that. Lowering the corporate tax rate did none of that. They took that money and put it in their pockets.
MAGA

Pent up demand from the Pandemic did that. The fact that so many jobs are offering insufficient wages and NO HEALTH CARE have caused that. Lowering the corporate tax rate did none of that. They took that money and put it in their pockets.

You don't have the best economy in 50 years by corporate or wealthy people putting the money in their pockets. They use the money to expand their business. Nobody gets rich by putting money in their pockets. That's what most of us do which is why we are not rich. The wealthy invest money to make even more money. They invest in machines, additions to their buildings, move to larger facilities, hire more people to operate those new machines. They expand to make even more money.

Besides having the best economy in 50 years, we also hit a new high in median household income. You can't do that with low paying jobs either.

You don't have the best economy in 50 years by corporate or wealthy people putting the money in their pockets. They use the money to expand their business. Nobody gets rich by putting money in their pockets. That's what most of us do which is why we are not rich. The wealthy invest money to make even more money. They invest in machines, additions to their buildings, move to larger facilities, hire more people to operate those new machines. They expand to make even more money.

Besides having the best economy in 50 years, we also hit a new high in median household income. You can't do that with low paying jobs either.

The best economy in 50 years is a farce. The thing that kept the economy going was the amount of money the federal government was dumping into the economy. Why the hell was tRump running trillion dollar deficits in this great economy he had?
MAGA

The best economy in 50 years is a farce. The thing that kept the economy going was the amount of money the federal government was dumping into the economy. Why the hell was tRump running trillion dollar deficits in this great economy he had?
MAGA
Yep. But it's what the former guy says, so it's what they believe.

MAGA
Yep. But it's what the former guy says, so it's what they believe.

JFC, aint it the truth. If only that idiot ever spoke the truth!!!
MAGA

MAGA

Trump presided two years with his people and two years of a Democrat House. You know, the people that have the federal government checkbook? With threats like shutting down the government (again) Trump was forced to sign bills he was trying to negotiate, but the House leadership refused to even consider.

MAGA

Trump presided two years with his people and two years of a Democrat House. You know, the people that have the federal government checkbook? With threats like shutting down the government (again) Trump was forced to sign bills he was trying to negotiate, but the House leadership refused to even consider.

Like he refused the infrastructure bill BOTH sides wanted? I get it whatever the God/King says is golden. It was his bullshit tax cut giveaway to the corporations and uber wealthy that lead to the deficits. As was predicted by most sane economists because the math never adds up AND it has happened EVERY time they do this dumbshit!!!!
MAGA

Like he refused the infrastructure bill BOTH sides wanted? I get it whatever the God/King says is golden. It was his bullshit tax cut giveaway to the corporations and uber wealthy that lead to the deficits. As was predicted by most sane economists because the math never adds up AND it has happened EVERY time they do this dumbshit!!!!

I can't wait to tell my parents this weekend I am uber wealthy, because I got a tax break too along with my coworkers.

Trump's biggest expenditure was our military. Outside of that it was normal spending. You don't go into debt by taking less money from people, you go into debt by too much spending.

So if we can agree that both parties do it, then the next subject would be what are they spending the money on? The last two bills by Democrats were loaded with mostly Democrat pork. Would you like a list of what they spent that money on with reliable links to support it?

I can't wait to tell my parents this weekend I am uber wealthy, because I got a tax break too along with my coworkers.

Trump's biggest expenditure was our military. Outside of that it was normal spending. You don't go into debt by taking less money from people, you go into debt by too much spending.

So if we can agree that both parties do it, then the next subject would be what are they spending the money on? The last two bills by Democrats were loaded with mostly Democrat pork. Would you like a list of what they spent that money on with reliable links to support it?

You go into debt by not taking in enough money, spending to much or both numbnuts.
Forbes Magazine just had an arcticle that looked at the too 25 wealthiest families in Mureka and between 2014-2018 those families wealth was $400,000,000,000. They paid about $13,400,000,000 in taxes. Roughly a 3.4% rate. The average American family paid 17% tax rate. Now that is so fucking MAGA it is unfuckingbelieveable!!!!
That is what NOT paying your fair share really means!!!!
MAGA

• Disagree
Reactions: 007
You go into debt by not taking in enough money, spending to much or both numbnuts.
Forbes Magazine just had an arcticle that looked at the too 25 wealthiest families in Mureka and between 2014-2018 those families wealth was $400,000,000,000. They paid about $13,400,000,000 in taxes. Roughly a 3.4% rate. The average American family paid 17% tax rate. Now that is so fucking MAGA it is unfuckingbelieveable!!!!
That is what NOT paying your fair share really means!!!!

Fair actually means equal. If the rich guy is paying 17% tax, then we all should be paying 17% tax if we were truly equal. And I posted the tax foundation website that shows the top 25% of wage earners in this country paid over 86% of all the collected income taxes for the rest of us, so if that isn't their fair share, what is?

If you make 50K a year, live in a $350,000 house, have three new cars, go on European vacations every year and find out you are broke and in debt, the money you're making isn't the problem. Your problem is spending. This is what our Congress does on both sides, but mostly on the Democrat side.

As for the tax breaks some get where they end up paying little tax, do you think that was something new when Trump won the presidency with a Republican congress? Think again. Many a Democrat wrote those tax breaks. Now that they have total power of our federal government, let's see them take those tax breaks away. I'll bet my dollar to your dime they don't take many if any at all away.

Attachments

• Unknown-1.jpeg
    Unknown-1.jpeg
    9.3 KB · Views: 8

Forum List

Back