"Crazy" Trump Just Told the Truth About Voter Suppression

between 2014-2018 those families wealth was $400,000,000,000. They paid about $13,400,000,000 in taxes. Roughly a 3.4% rate.

We don't tax wealth in America.

The average American family paid 17% tax rate.

Why are you comparing an imaginary wealth tax with income taxes?

Is it because you're stupid?

You go into debt by not taking in enough money, spending to much or both numbnuts.
Forbes Magazine just had an arcticle that looked at the too 25 wealthiest families in Mureka and between 2014-2018 those families wealth was $400,000,000,000. They paid about $13,400,000,000 in taxes. Roughly a 3.4% rate. The average American family paid 17% tax rate. Now that is so fucking MAGA it is unfuckingbelieveable!!!!
That is what NOT paying your fair share really means!!!!

Fair actually means equal. If the rich guy is paying 17% tax, then we all should be paying 17% tax if we were truly equal. And I posted the tax foundation website that shows the top 25% of wage earners in this country paid over 86% of all the collected income taxes for the rest of us, so if that isn't their fair share, what is?

If you make 50K a year, live in a $350,000 house, have three new cars, go on European vacations every year and find out you are broke and in debt, the money you're making isn't the problem. Your problem is spending. This is what our Congress does on both sides, but mostly on the Democrat side.

As for the tax breaks some get where they end up paying little tax, do you think that was something new when Trump won the presidency with a Republican congress? Think again. Many a Democrat wrote those tax breaks. Now that they have total power of our federal government, let's see them take those tax breaks away. I'll bet my dollar to your dime they don't take many if any at all away.

Don't you want equal? What the fuck is wrong with that. Hell I only want to pay 3.4% just like they do!!! Now that is MAGA
MAGA

between 2014-2018 those families wealth was $400,000,000,000. They paid about $13,400,000,000 in taxes. Roughly a 3.4% rate.

An equal tax rate is a wealth tax? And ewe have the nerve to call anyone stupid?
MAGA

An equal tax rate is a wealth tax? And ewe have the nerve to call anyone stupid?
MAGA

An equal tax rate is a wealth tax?

Dividing their taxes paid by their wealth....assumes a wealth tax.
Try dividing their taxes paid by their income, like you did with "the average American family".

And ewe have the nerve to call anyone stupid?

You keep proving you're a moron. I'm supposed to ignore that?

MAGA

Try dividing their taxes paid by their income, like you did with "the average American family".

I usually ignore ewe because ewe are a sub-human moron.
I want a 3.4% tax rate

MAGA

I want a 3.4% tax rate

Divide your taxes paid by your net worth. Post your result.

MAGA

I want a 3.4% tax rate

Approximately 7.2.
I WANT EQUAL!!!! Why are you against =?
MAGA

MAGA

I want a 3.4% tax rate

Approximately 7.2.
MAGA

I'm sorry to hear you haven't saved.

MAGA

I want a 3.4% tax rate

Approximately 7.2.
MAGA

Pretty decent amount, do not have a clue how to figure in the pension I will be drawing in about 10-12 years! No phoney sympathy needed!!!
MAGA

MAGA

I want a 3.4% tax rate

Approximately 7.2.
MAGA

Pretty decent amount, do not have a clue how to figure in the pension I will be drawing in about 10-12 years! No phoney sympathy needed!!!
MAGA

If you have a decent amount saved and you pay 7.2% of it in taxes each year, you must make big bucks.

Why such a whiny twat?

MAGA

I want a 3.4% tax rate

Approximately 7.2.
MAGA

MAGA

If you have a decent amount saved and you pay 7.2% of it in taxes each year, you must make big bucks.

Why such a whiny twat?

ROTFLMFAO, why are ewe so against equal treatment? It really makes no sense? The whiney twat here is ewe crying for the uber wealthy to pay less while those less capable should pay more!!!!
MAGA

MAGA

I want a 3.4% tax rate

Approximately 7.2.
MAGA

MAGA

Why such a whiny twat?

ROTFLMFAO, why are ewe so against equal treatment? It really makes no sense? The whiney twat here is ewe crying for the uber wealthy to pay less while those less capable should pay more!!!!
MAGA

If we ever get a wealth tax, I'm sure you'll be equal.

MAGA

I want a 3.4% tax rate

Approximately 7.2.
MAGA

MAGA

Why such a whiny twat?

MAGA

According to ewe I obviously will not be. Hell even more than double. Why do ewe whine so hard for the uber wealthy? Why does equal scare ewe so much?
MAGA

MAGA

I want a 3.4% tax rate

Approximately 7.2.
MAGA

MAGA

Why such a whiny twat?

MAGA

According to ewe I obviously will not be. Hell even more than double. Why do ewe whine so hard for the uber wealthy? Why does equal scare ewe so much?
MAGA

According to me, you will be.

Of course you'll still be stupid.

MAGA

I want a 3.4% tax rate

Approximately 7.2.
MAGA

MAGA

Why such a whiny twat?

MAGA

MAGA

According to me, you will be.

Of course you'll still be stupid.

We just went through this ole number of nuts. 7.2% is over 2 times as much as 3.4%.

Never mind ewe just might be 1 of those that doesn't get that 81,000,000>74,000,000!!!
MAGA

We just went through this ole number of nuts. 7.2% is over 2 times as much as 3.4%.

We just went through this ole number of nuts.

We don't have a wealth tax. Sorry.

Wow, no shit. Ewe told me to total up my assets n divide by taxez paid to simulate I did I pay over double and now ewe are running from it. Your surrender is accepted!!!!!
MAGA

I agree, you're really stupid to pay such a high (imaginary) wealth tax.

Rich people still pay higher income tax rates than the average American.
Rich people even pay higher rates than stupid Americans, like you.

Wow, no shit. Ewe told me to total up my assets n divide by taxez paid to simulate I did I pay over double and now ewe are running from it. Your surrender is accepted!!!!!
MAGA

Really, Jeff Bezos says no. Warren Buffet believes his rate should be higher for the betterment of the country. Why do ewe hate equal so much?
MAGA

MAGA

Really, Jeff Bezos says no. Warren Buffet believes his rate should be higher for the betterment of the country. Why do ewe hate equal so much?
MAGA

Really, Jeff Bezos says no.

What rate do you feel Jeff Bezos pays?
Any backup? Or just another of your ignorant whines?

Warren Buffet believes his rate should be higher for the betterment of the country.

He a twat. He can pay billions, if he'd like. Instead he structures to pay zero.

Why do ewe hate equal so much?

I don't hate you morons.

Forum List

Back