Creation Anyone?

onecut39

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2008
Creation?

I often wonder why my religious friends are so much against evolution and insist on the world being “divinely created”. Obviously the world was created as it's very being admits but how seems to be the sticking point.

The function of the world seems to be so very much at odds with the concept of a benign creator. Just look at it. The whole system from the very least to the very greatest rests upon one species devouring another, almost always while the devouree is still alive. Those not carnivores spend their time eating the plant life and who knows how that is for the plants.

It is one huge blood spattered planet of pain and suffering.

Are you sure you want to give YOUR god the credit for this?

Creation?

I often wonder why my religious friends are so much against evolution and insist on the world being “divinely created”. Obviously the world was created as it's very being admits but how seems to be the sticking point.

The function of the world seems to be so very much at odds with the concept of a benign creator. Just look at it. The whole system from the very least to the very greatest rests upon one species devouring another, almost always while the devouree is still alive. Those not carnivores spend their time eating the plant life and who knows how that is for the plants.

It is one huge blood spattered planet of pain and suffering.

Are you sure you want to give YOUR god the credit for this?

Considering that the God I worship is a Master of Creation and a Master of Destruction, yeah, I Will to give YHWH credit for it. Evolution is an obvious truth but that doesn't mean that YHWH hasn't somehow played a part in it at some point.

Forum List

Back