Creationism and Climate Change

Must be one of the 42%.

I'm still waiting for you to show me the data that says man is causing climate change. What's the hold up? Or were you just talking out of your ignorant ass?

As though scientific information of any kind would have significance for you.

Actually, I'm a great fan of science. Mostly the Bio-sciences. I'm in medicine, have been for 32 years.

Congratulations, you have extensive knowledge of an almost, practically, sort of, nearly relevant field of science.

You stupid shit. You can't stay on track can you? Your post is irrelevant moron. You said that science and scientific data would have no meaning to me. I showed you are full of shit. Now you throw some bull shit back at me? You lost moron.

It has even less meaning for you now. You aren't a scientist any more than Westwall....and it's pretty obvious that he's completely full of shit, a fraud, a phony.......not a scientist.

I guess it's just unfortunate that your opinions don't have more effect on science.

On what evidence do you make your guess.
You really don't get it do you. No one on this forum comes anywhere close to being able to interpret any scientific data of any kind. My opinion of science doesn't matter any more than yours.......and you can't dispute the information any more than I can confirm it. That's what scientists do.
Let me see. So you believe that because you made a guess, and I asked for your evidence, that means I really don't get "it." Well duh, why would I ask for your evidence if I already had your evidence?

You say, "no one on this forum comes anywhere close to being able to interpret any scientific data of any kind." I see. So basically you are a moron, and because you are a moron, you assume everyone else must be a moron like you.

You say your "opinion of science doesn't matter any more than" mine. Perhaps not to you, but I assure you my opinions on certain matters of science matter more to me than your opinions.

You say that I "can't dispute the information any more than I can confirm it." Nonsense, you can't dispute that the hokey <sp> stick was fabricated because for one it was fabricated, and for another it did not happen.

Then you say "that's what scientists do." Look up the concept of projection. I'm a scientist, you appear to believe that because you are not a scientist, that means everyone else here must be just like you.

There is no evidence of any kind to suggest that there is anyone on this forum qualified to comment on any kind of science., particularly if you believe in a literal interpretation of the Bible.
So it is your opinion that everyone here on this forum, including you, is not qualified to even comment on any kind of science. Additionally you believe that everyone here believes in a literal interpretation of the Bible. IOW you are a moron who is not qualified to comment on any kind of science and believes in a literal interpretation of the bible.

Again... Look up projection. Just because you are a moron does not mean everyone around you is also a moron. See a doctor.

No that's not my opinion. No doubt if you keep guessing you'll eventually hit upon the correct interpretation.....maybe.

Wrong again bucko, I earned my PhD in geology from Caltech long before you were born.

Next time I have a geology question I'll ask a climate scientist.

Next time you make a stupid statement like that remember I am fully qualified to teach ANY climatology class, all the way up through the graduate level. A PhD climatologist can teach 1st and 2nd year geology, and then they're screwed.

So, you'll take the word of someone who can't teach the classes I do, yet ignore me, who CAN teach their classes.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Priceless. Absolutely priceless!

I am truly impressed. Why haven't you published any papers for peer review? I'm sure someone with your superior knowledge could easily convince most of the climate scientists in the world that they are wrong. Instead of wasting your time on this silly little discussion forum, You need to be out there leading all your soon to be followers that you will have as soon as you publish all your unquestionable proof. When you receive your Nobel Prize for being such a cool and smart scientist, I can say I knew you before all your accolades. Anything less than that, and you will be nothing more than another blowhard spouting crap Rush told you.

So, in your "mind", no scientist is a good or valid scientist unless he has published papers in every single scientific disipline there is?

You are an idiot.

How brain dead do you have to be to get that out of what I wrote?

Because that's what you wrote dumbass.

I'm still waiting for you to show me the data that says man is causing climate change. What's the hold up? Or were you just talking out of your ignorant ass?

Actually, I'm a great fan of science. Mostly the Bio-sciences. I'm in medicine, have been for 32 years.

Congratulations, you have extensive knowledge of an almost, practically, sort of, nearly relevant field of science.

You stupid shit. You can't stay on track can you? Your post is irrelevant moron. You said that science and scientific data would have no meaning to me. I showed you are full of shit. Now you throw some bull shit back at me? You lost moron.

It has even less meaning for you now. You aren't a scientist any more than Westwall....and it's pretty obvious that he's completely full of shit, a fraud, a phony.......not a scientist.

I never said I was a scientist you stupid shit. YOU claimed that no science of any kind would have significance to me. You are wrong. Period.

On what evidence do you make your guess.
You really don't get it do you. No one on this forum comes anywhere close to being able to interpret any scientific data of any kind. My opinion of science doesn't matter any more than yours.......and you can't dispute the information any more than I can confirm it. That's what scientists do.
Let me see. So you believe that because you made a guess, and I asked for your evidence, that means I really don't get "it." Well duh, why would I ask for your evidence if I already had your evidence?

You say, "no one on this forum comes anywhere close to being able to interpret any scientific data of any kind." I see. So basically you are a moron, and because you are a moron, you assume everyone else must be a moron like you.

You say your "opinion of science doesn't matter any more than" mine. Perhaps not to you, but I assure you my opinions on certain matters of science matter more to me than your opinions.

You say that I "can't dispute the information any more than I can confirm it." Nonsense, you can't dispute that the hokey <sp> stick was fabricated because for one it was fabricated, and for another it did not happen.

Then you say "that's what scientists do." Look up the concept of projection. I'm a scientist, you appear to believe that because you are not a scientist, that means everyone else here must be just like you.

There is no evidence of any kind to suggest that there is anyone on this forum qualified to comment on any kind of science., particularly if you believe in a literal interpretation of the Bible.
So it is your opinion that everyone here on this forum, including you, is not qualified to even comment on any kind of science. Additionally you believe that everyone here believes in a literal interpretation of the Bible. IOW you are a moron who is not qualified to comment on any kind of science and believes in a literal interpretation of the bible.

Again... Look up projection. Just because you are a moron does not mean everyone around you is also a moron. See a doctor.

No that's not my opinion. No doubt if you keep guessing you'll eventually hit upon the correct interpretation.....maybe.
So you're also a moron with a first grade level of English reading and writing skills. I did not interpret your writing. I read your writing then questioned the literal meaning of what you wrote.

If you meant to say something else, learn to write better.

I never said I was a scientist you stupid shit. YOU claimed that no science of any kind would have significance to me. You are wrong. Period.

No doubt it's equally significant when you watch the Discovery Channel.

So you're also a moron with a first grade level of English reading and writing skills. I did not interpret your writing. I read your writing then questioned the literal meaning of what you wrote.

If you meant to say something else learn to write better.

Now you're just lying. But you do that a lot so no big surprise there.

More irrelevant bull shit from a ignorant loser.

More irrelevant bull shit from a ignorant loser.

They have some really interesting programs on the Science Channel too, but you probably already knew that because of your unflagging dedication to science.

Polls show that an astounding 42% of Americans literally believe in the Biblical story of creation, rejecting the science of evolution. There seems to be a very close correlation between these people and folks who deny the facts of climate change. Since they reject the undeniable scientific fundamentals of evolution how can anyone take them seriously on any issue concerning science? Why would their opinions matter?

In U.S. 42 Believe Creationist View of Human Origins
Liberals believe in rationality and science so they reject it, it really is that simple.

Yet their ideologic beliefs where politics is concerned is pure fantasy. How ironic..They first consider the source to decide which lies to believe.

Polls show that an astounding 42% of Americans literally believe in the Biblical story of creation, rejecting the science of evolution. There seems to be a very close correlation between these people and folks who deny the facts of climate change. Since they reject the undeniable scientific fundamentals of evolution how can anyone take them seriously on any issue concerning science? Why would their opinions matter?

Liberals believe in rationality and science so they reject it, it really is that simple.

Yet their ideologic beliefs where politics is concerned is pure fantasy. How ironic..They first consider the source to decide which lies to believe.

By contrast so called conservatives conduct extensive research before deciding which lies to believe. Or they just watch FOX News.

By contrast so called conservatives conduct extensive research before deciding which lies to believe. Or they just watch FOX News.

They report... we decide.

As opposed to MSNBC and their goverment approved censored format. "NEWS THAT'S FIT FOR CONSUMPTION!"

Why don't we cut to the chase here? A belief in God is just as illogical as a belief in the bible. If there is a God, he surely could have created the universe as the bible says.

What you are REALLY questioning here is faith. If you can nibble away at the beliefs, your hope is that the belief in God will also peel away.

Alinsky would be proud.

Mark

As opposed to MSNBC and their goverment approved censored format. "NEWS THAT'S FIT FOR CONSUMPTION!"

Is that how it works genius? Following your delusional version of logic then we have to assume that FOX News becomes the government approved censored format when Republicans are in the White House. Will you be attending the ceremony when FOX News takes over that role in 2016?

Is that how it works genius? Following your delusional version of logic then we have to assume that FOX News becomes the government approved censored format when Republicans are in the White House. Will you be attending the ceremony when FOX News takes over that role in 2016?
Moron Troll Alert ^

Thanks for the admission.

Nope, Republicans don't need a doctile press to provide cover for their lies.

Why would they when they have such an active participant like FOX News?

And the left has the rest of the media. What does that tell you as far as active participation?

Mark

And the left has the rest of the media. What does that tell you as far as active participation?

Mark

That's what FOX News keeps saying.

Forum List

Back