Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
this process, called tidal locking, took place very quickly, in a few tens of millions of years.

Ahhh, there you go with the assumptive language thinking no one would catch it. I'm sure what you meant to say was "scientist BELIEVE this process took place very quickly". Maybe your comprehension disability is getting the best of you.

"belief only proves belief,it is not evidence of the thing believed in."

I love how you completely failed to respond to the lack of evidence for unguided human evolution post, rather choosing to engage in other logical fallacies. Did you notice how KevinWestern presented an opposing viewpoint with calm, intelligent speech, as well as respect for others viewpoints? Did you see how said respect illicited a very thoughtful and respectful response?this just sream's of desperation
since I'm not KevinWestern.... blow me !

as to this :this process, called tidal locking, took place very quickly, in a few tens of millions of years.
you reacted like a puppet..
even worse you're not even original..
and the this: I'm sure what you meant to say was "scientist BELIEVE this process took place very quickly". and you talk about assumption....and you're not an arrogant dick head....is'nt lying a sin?

Please refrain from consuming large amounts of alcohol before posting. Come back when you are sober.

But just as I mentioned before, the Mayans and Egyptians - for example - are two examples of non-Christian cultures who also possessed knowledge seemingly way beyond their time; do you take their creation stories literally as well? And if not, why not? Why put all your coins in the Christian barrel?

I don't know. In fact, no one has that answer. As I mentioned, there certainly could exist a god. As for the specifics about that god, how am I supposed to know? Why should I trust the Christian texts over any of the other ones?

Well the Egyptians and Mayans had knowledge of building and astronomy but still nothing that compares to the information in the bible. Egyptians believed they were Gods and would enter the after world. As far as we know when you are dead you are dead thats what the bible also say's.

The Mayans made a huge prediction and if we live beyond 2012 you can dismiss them to. But no i don't believe in the Egyptian gods nor whatever the Mayans believed in. I have no reason after studying the bible for over 40 years.

I just need to correct you in that the Mayans DID NOT predict the end of the world in 2012; that is just a poor interpretation of the Mayan's "long count" calendar by modern man.

You want to know why the Mayan calendar is so amazing?

It’s about 12,000 years long (I don’t know exact length though) and was broken into 5 sections. Each section, starting with the first, is shorter than the one preceding it. And the theory goes that as human life enters the shorter and shorter “sections” of the calendar, it will evolve and change at an increasingly more rapid pace.

We are now living in the final 125 years of that long count calendar (the first section was about 5,000 years in length). Think about how rapidly humans and technology have evolved in the past 125 years.

Coincidence? Awesome guess on the part of the Mayans 12,000 years ago?

That's a lot more incredible than the bible saying that the "oceans contain springs", if you ask me.....

What do you think?

What they predicted was a cataclysmic event that would be rough for the survival of all living things.

I respectfully disagree with you. I have watched many documentaries about the Mayans there seems to be disagreement between different groups concerning the views on the Mayans.

The Mayans also have carvings and drawings of dinosaurs that they supposedly never saw because according to evolurionist they went extinct long before humans were around. And they are accurate drawings of dinosaurs we have unearthed just in the last few centuries.

So did Mayans and many other cultures see dinosaurs before they went extinct ?

We are talking about a being that lives outside of time.

The scriptures say God spoke everything into existence. Man can't test God or his method of creation that is why they have no explanation for the origins of life they can only test what exists at this time.

We have the bible that is in line with many findings in modern day science and the writings were written down before man possessed the knowledge. Is that coicedence or evidence that the bible was inspired by the one whom created all things ?

The big question is how would one create something from nothing there is only one explanation for this question.

Actually the universe could have been created from nothing, literally.
An excellent book on this subject is "A Universe From Nothing" by Lawrence M. Krauss.
According to current cosmological theories, the universe could literally have been created from nothing, with no need for the intervention of a Creator to set the process in motion.

Sorry I don't buy it you can't create anything from nothing it is beyond mans ability and even a natural process's ability.

Everything exists because of matter if there was no matter how could anything come into existence ?

Last edited:
this process, called tidal locking, took place very quickly, in a few tens of millions of years.

Ahhh, there you go with the assumptive language thinking no one would catch it. I'm sure what you meant to say was "scientist BELIEVE this process took place very quickly". Maybe your comprehension disability is getting the best of you.

I love how you completely failed to respond to the lack of evidence for unguided human evolution post, rather choosing to engage in other logical fallacies. Did you notice how KevinWestern presented an opposing viewpoint with calm, intelligent speech, as well as respect for others viewpoints? Did you see how said respect illicited a very thoughtful and respectful response?
this just sream's of desperation

as to this :this process, called tidal locking, took place very quickly, in a few tens of millions of years.
and the this: I'm sure what you meant to say was "scientist BELIEVE this process took place very quickly". and you talk about assumption....and you're not an arrogant dick head....is'nt lying a sin?[/QUOTE]

Can you speak respectfully no one really takes you seriously. You are one of those I would say is on the fringe=Adjective.

I love how you completely failed to respond to the lack of evidence for unguided human evolution post, rather choosing to engage in other logical fallacies. Did you notice how KevinWestern presented an opposing viewpoint with calm, intelligent speech, as well as respect for others viewpoints? Did you see how said respect illicited a very thoughtful and respectful response?this just sream's of desperation

and the this: I'm sure what you meant to say was "scientist BELIEVE this process took place very quickly". and you talk about assumption....and you're not an arrogant dick head....is'nt lying a sin?

Please refrain from consuming large amounts of alcohol before posting. Come back when you are sober.
another false assumption ..but thanks for playing!

Well the Egyptians and Mayans had knowledge of building and astronomy but still nothing that compares to the information in the bible. Egyptians believed they were Gods and would enter the after world. As far as we know when you are dead you are dead thats what the bible also say's.

The Mayans made a huge prediction and if we live beyond 2012 you can dismiss them to. But no i don't believe in the Egyptian gods nor whatever the Mayans believed in. I have no reason after studying the bible for over 40 years.

I just need to correct you in that the Mayans DID NOT predict the end of the world in 2012; that is just a poor interpretation of the Mayan's "long count" calendar by modern man.

You want to know why the Mayan calendar is so amazing?

It’s about 12,000 years long (I don’t know exact length though) and was broken into 5 sections. Each section, starting with the first, is shorter than the one preceding it. And the theory goes that as human life enters the shorter and shorter “sections” of the calendar, it will evolve and change at an increasingly more rapid pace.

We are now living in the final 125 years of that long count calendar (the first section was about 5,000 years in length). Think about how rapidly humans and technology have evolved in the past 125 years.

Coincidence? Awesome guess on the part of the Mayans 12,000 years ago?

That's a lot more incredible than the bible saying that the "oceans contain springs", if you ask me.....

What do you think?

What they predicted was a cataclysmic event that would be rough for the survival of all living things.

I respectfully disagree with you. I have watched many documentaries about the Mayans there seems to be disagreement between different groups concerning the views on the Mayans.

The Mayans also have carvings and drawings of dinosaurs that they supposedly never saw because according to evolurionist they went extinct long before humans were around. And they are accurate drawings of dinosaurs we have unearthed just in the last few centuries.

So did Mayans and many other cultures see dinosaurs before they went extinct ?
mayans and dinosaurs? you gotta be fuccking kidding, but since you're ignorant enough to think that this:Thunderbirds - Answers in Genesis is a valid Paleolithic source...too funny!

I love how you completely failed to respond to the lack of evidence for unguided human evolution post, rather choosing to engage in other logical fallacies. Did you notice how KevinWestern presented an opposing viewpoint with calm, intelligent speech, as well as respect for others viewpoints? Did you see how said respect illicited a very thoughtful and respectful response?

Can you speak respectfully no one really takes you seriously. You are one of those I would say is on the fringe=Adjective.[/QUOTE]I have no respect and no patients with liars like you. it's laughably ironic that you say I'm on the fringe!! got a mirror ?

We are talking about a being that lives outside of time.

The scriptures say God spoke everything into existence. Man can't test God or his method of creation that is why they have no explanation for the origins of life they can only test what exists at this time.

We have the bible that is in line with many findings in modern day science and the writings were written down before man possessed the knowledge. Is that coicedence or evidence that the bible was inspired by the one whom created all things ?

The big question is how would one create something from nothing there is only one explanation for this question.

An excellent book on this subject is "A Universe From Nothing" by Lawrence M. Krauss.
According to current cosmological theories, the universe could literally have been created from nothing, with no need for the intervention of a Creator to set the process in motion.

Sorry I don't buy it you can't create anything from nothing it is beyond mans ability and even a natural process's ability.

Everything exists because of matter if there was no matter how could anything come into existence ?

Because empty space isn't really empty... it is filled with "dark energy". When the universe started (in the Big Bang) matter spontanously emerged from this dark energy. Cosmologists believe that the universe is actually composed of 70% dark energy, 25% dark matter, and only about 5% of matter that we actually directly know about, like the stars and the galaxies.

Here is a video by Lawrence M. Krauss titled 'A Universe From Nothing' [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ImvlS8PLIo"]'A Universe From Nothing' [/ame]

Is there a link or maybe a show you could name I could watch to see the Mayan dinosaur pictures? That's something I'd like to see.
me thinks someone is playing fast and loose with their interpretation of Mayan mythology !

book.jpg

6euqhjs.jpg
:lol::lol:

Because empty space isn't really empty... it is filled with "dark energy". When the universe started (in the Big Bang) matter spontanously emerged from this dark energy. Cosmologists believe that the universe is actually composed of 70% dark energy, 25% dark matter, and only about 5% of matter that we actually directly know about, like the stars and the galaxies.

Here is a video by Lawrence M. Krauss titled 'A Universe From Nothing' [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ImvlS8PLIo"]'A Universe From Nothing' [/ame]

Too much time on his hands to think this up. Oh and when the biggest Ideologue of them all is behind it dawkins not very credible.

Last edited:

Can you speak respectfully no one really takes you seriously. You are one of those I would say is on the fringe=Adjective.
I have no respect and no patients with liars like you. it's laughably ironic that you say I'm on the fringe!! got a mirror ?[/QUOTE]

What did I lie about ? No wonder you are so angry you are a liar.

Last edited:
This guy sounds just like some of you morons, talk about fairytales. What is he shooting for some sort of brownie button from his hero dawkins ?

Last edited:

Having a sound understaning of our knowledge of atoms has achieved so far, is that there is no possible way that electrons are able to stay in orbit around its nucleus.

So we've learned enough to realize we don't know much at all.

I guess that means its time for another fairytale...

http://creationwiki.org/The_universe's_energy_can't_come_from_nothing_(Talk.Origins)

Lawrence has an atheistic agenda, so I take everything he says with a grain of salt. I really do appreciate you not using assumptive language and admitting it is a belief of science. There is absolutely no scientific evidence for dark matter or dark energy other than the fact that the observation of the behavior of celestial bodies does not fit the current gravitational model. Therefore, dark matter and dark energy provide a possible solution for the movement of the galaxies, but it is just a possible explanation, not science. In fact, there isn't a single viable expeiriment that has validated this theory although billions of dollars are being spent in an attempt to. As it stands right, they might as well be talking about God, and thus, all the materialists should be applying all the same arguments they do against God to Dark Matter and Dark Energy... oh and Darth Vader.

You guys know I love sarcasm and irony, so I just have to say it. So you're asking me to believe in an invisible force that no one can prove exists and we can't prove doesn't exist?

What Higgs result means for dark matter conspiracy - physics-math - 21 December 2011 - New Scientist

Lawrence has an atheistic agenda, so I take everything he says with a grain of salt. I really do appreciate you not using assumptive language and admitting it is a belief of science. There is absolutely no scientific evidence for dark matter or dark energy other than the fact that the observation of the behavior of celestial bodies does not fit the current gravitational model. Therefore, dark matter and dark energy provide a possible solution for the movement of the galaxies, but it is just a possible explanation, not science. In fact, there isn't a single viable expeiriment that has validated this theory although billions of dollars are being spent in an attempt to. As it stands right, they might as well be talking about God, and thus, all the materialists should be applying all the same arguments they do against God to Dark Matter and Dark Energy... oh and Darth Vader.

You guys know I love sarcasm and irony, so I just have to say it. So you're asking me to believe in an invisible force that no one can prove exists and we can't prove doesn't exist?

What Higgs result means for dark matter conspiracy - physics-math - 21 December 2011 - New Scientist
speaking of agendas....!

Here is a video by Lawrence M. Krauss titled 'A Universe From Nothing' 'A Universe From Nothing'

speaking of agendas....!

Speaking of much verbage but no substance!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back