Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newton definitely believed in a creator. Anyone who believes in a creator believes in creation no ?

Don't start with genetics when you have no clue of what you are talking about.

If you do know what you are talking about please point out one trait in humans and prove it came about through mutation and the trait did not exist in the genepool already ? ok pumpkin.
try actually comprehending what you read :"he was a man of his time ..eveyone was indoctrinated in religion.(by default everyone believed in creation.)
your blatant intentional misrepresentation of history is not only a logical fallacy, it's arguing from ignorance and appealing to a non existent authority ."

in other: WORDS NEWTON HAD NO CHOICE OTHER THAN TO BELIEVE IN CREATION AS IT WAS AGAINST THE LAW AT THE TIME. YOU ASS CLOWN.
IF NEWTON HAD THE SAME ACCESS TO THE SAME INFO THAT DARWIN HAD AND NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT BEING HUNG FOR HERESY MY GUESS IS HIS BELIEF WOULD BE DIFFERENT...
also NEWTON was a practitioner of the" black arts" not good advertising for your fairy tale.

btw it's you who has no clue....

Wrong he had a choice to believe as he wished. So can you prove all humans when Newton was on the earth believed in a creator ?

I knew you couldn't answer the question so your beliefs are based on what ?

Newton ( 25 December 1642 – 20 March 1727)fyi the 1600's were the 17th century!
no he did not. once again your astounding ignorance of history shines: "Definition as impossible or impermanent Before the 18th century, the existence of God was so universally accepted in the western world that even the possibility of true atheism was questioned. This is called theistic innatism—the notion that all people believe in God from birth; within this view was the connotation that atheists are simply in denial.[37]

as to other cultures ALL had creation myths.

need to wipe my hands after handing you your ass ..

"I knew you couldn't answer the question so your beliefs are based on what?"-ywc
what question?

three logical fallacies in a row!

1. Newton ( 25 December 1642 – 20 March 1727) was not a creationist, the pseudo science of CREATIONISM HAD NOT EVEN BEEN INVENTED YET .
In its modern form, creationism sprung up around the same time as evolution, as a response to defend against what was seen as a threat to their faith.
The people who developed both are either not known in the first case, or many and varied in the second.
Read more: Who invented creationism

he was a man of his time ..eveyone was indoctrinated in religion.(by default everyone believed in creation.)
your blatant intentional misrepresentation of history is not only a logical fallacy, it's arguing from ignorance and appealing to a non existent authority .

Charles Darwin (12 February 1809 – 19 April 1882) to was the first to formulate a scientific argument for the theory of evolution by means of natural selection. Evolution by natural selection is a process that is inferred from three facts about populations: 1) more offspring are produced than can possibly survive, 2) traits vary among individuals, leading to differential rates of survival and reproduction, and 3) trait differences are heritable.[3] Thus, when members of a population die they are replaced by the progeny of parents that were better adapted to survive and reproduce in the environment in which natural selection took place. This process creates and preserves traits that are seemingly fitted for the functional roles they perform.[4] Natural selection is the only known cause of adaptation, but not the only known cause of evolution. Other, nonadaptive causes of evolution include mutation and genetic drift.[5]

but NOT THE FIRST TO PROPOSE THE IDEA OF EVOLUTION: The proposal that one type of animal could descend from an animal of another type goes back to some of the first pre-Socratic Greek philosophers, such as Anaximander and Empedocles.[10][11] In contrast to these materialistic views, Aristotle understood all natural things, not only living things, as being imperfect actualisations of different fixed natural possibilities, known as "forms", "ideas", or (in Latin translations) "species".[12][13] This was part of his teleological understanding of nature in which all things have an intended role to play in a divine cosmic order. Variations of this idea became the standard understanding of the Middle Ages, and were integrated into Christian learning, but Aristotle did not demand that real types of animals corresponded one-for-one with exact metaphysical forms, and specifically gave examples of how new types of living things could come to be.[14]

Evolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
as to your profound ignorance about anti matter if this anti matter universe did exist
(you do know what anti means?--one that is opposed)
your laughable "common sense" would be reversed or opposite of what it is now, you would have no choice in the matter. or anti matter!

Newton definitely believed in a creator. Anyone who believes in a creator believes in creation no ?

If you do know what you are talking about please point out one trait in humans and prove it came about through mutation and the trait did not exist in the genepool already ? ok pumpkin.
try actually comprehending what you read :"he was a man of his time ..eveyone was indoctrinated in religion.(by default everyone believed in creation.)
your blatant intentional misrepresentation of history is not only a logical fallacy, it's arguing from ignorance and appealing to a non existent authority ."

in other: WORDS NEWTON HAD NO CHOICE OTHER THAN TO BELIEVE IN CREATION AS IT WAS AGAINST THE LAW AT THE TIME. YOU ASS CLOWN.
IF NEWTON HAD THE SAME ACCESS TO THE SAME INFO THAT DARWIN HAD AND NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT BEING HUNG FOR HERESY MY GUESS IS HIS BELIEF WOULD BE DIFFERENT...
also NEWTON was a practitioner of the" black arts" not good advertising for your fairy tale.

Let me help you stop spreading misinformation Mr. Engineer.

I'll use your source agains't you.

When did Atheism begin

Wrong he had a choice to believe as he wished. So can you prove all humans when Newton was on the earth believed in a creator ?

no he did not. once again your astounding ignorance of history shines: "Definition as impossible or impermanent Before the 18th century, the existence of God was so universally accepted in the western world that even the possibility of true atheism was questioned. This is called theistic innatism—the notion that all people believe in God from birth; within this view was the connotation that atheists are simply in denial.[37]

"I knew you couldn't answer the question so your beliefs are based on what?"-ywc
what question?

You are one ignorant bastard,you are dismissed.

No but he had intelligence that lead to design. So you gonna use the same argument for engineers as well ?

The real question is where did the intelligence come from ?
being that I hold a degree in technical theatre (the equivalent to a mechanical engineering degree) would have to say yes..

define intelligence.

Being able to put knowledge and wisdom to work for you.
by that definition ALL SENTIENT LIFE ON EARTH IS INTELLIGENT..

Let me help you stop spreading misinformation Mr. Engineer.

I'll use your source agains't you.

When did Atheism begin
actually you just reinforced my argument.. thanks!

what question?

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:you've pulled up your skirts and ran away.

Being able to put knowledge and wisdom to work for you.

Really,animals run out in front of cars and why do so many go extinct ?

I find your ignorance very amusing.
so do people! your point?

"why do so many go extinct" ?-ywc
do you mean since humans have been on earth or before?

odd since you are the embodiment of the word!

Last edited:

what question?

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:you've pulled up your skirts and ran away.

I think everyone that just read your responses to me knows who had their ass handed to who, You bore me.

Animals do it out of ignorance all the time.People do it to commit suicide or they are just stupid or to young to know the difference.

So do you really want to compare animals intelligence to a human's intellgence ?

By the way are you still ignoring my question or can you give an honest answer ?

Last edited:
These something from nothing views without purpose and intent are hilarious.

But something from nothing with purpose and intent is completely reasonable? :confused:

Can't believe you missed the obvious point Montrovant. The only way something comes from nothing are magical moments. Then add in intent and design it makes all the sense in the world.

So magic is a reasonable argument, got it!

It's pretty simple because most animals do not migrate to enviornments they can survive in.

But hey lets look at their intelligence.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mkg0E8c71IQ&NR=1&feature=endscreen]Serengeti: Battle at the Mara river; Great migration in the Serengeti - YouTube[/ame]

Hey our buddy is getting chomped on lets keep crossing. compare intelligence of a human with an animal :lol:

Animals do it out ignorance all the time.People do it to commit suicide or they are just stupid or to young to know the difference.

So do you really want to compare animals intelligence to a human's intellgence ?

By the way are you still ignoring my question or can you give an honest answer ?
wrong again animals are not ignorant of traffic or to be more accurate they are no less ignorant then humans.

"People do it to commit suicide or they are just stupid or to young to know the difference."-ywc
you've just described ignorance.

"So do you really want to compare animals intelligence to a human's intellgence ?"-ywc

I thought we were?

let's see, humans use tools.(fire included )
certain aninmal and bird species use tools.
humans build structures.
certain aninmal, bird and insect species build structures.
humans have language (writing included)
all animals communicate, in essence language.
all animals except for the great apes (including man ) have built in offensive capabilities.
humans kill for sport
humans murder
the only other animals that murder are our closest relatives .
these being some of the benchmarks for intelligence indicating that humans are only marginally more intelligent then most of the higher animals .

It's pretty simple because most animals do not migrate to enviornments they can survive in.

But hey lets look at their intelligence.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mkg0E8c71IQ&NR=1&feature=endscreen]Serengeti: Battle at the Mara river; Great migration in the Serengeti - YouTube[/ame]

Hey our buddy is getting chomped on lets keep crossing. compare intelligence of a human with an animal :lol:
that's not an answer to this question:do you mean since humans have been on earth or before?-daws

that's no answer either if ther were another crossing the buffalo would use it.
but then again the lions would be there too!

"It's pretty simple because most animals do not migrate to enviornments they can survive in."ywc.

funny in reality they do just the opposite!

now what was that you were yammering on about intellegence in humans !

Last edited:

Animals do it out ignorance all the time.People do it to commit suicide or they are just stupid or to young to know the difference.

wrong again animals are not ignorant of traffic or to be more accurate they are no less ignorant then humans.

"People do it to commit suicide or they are just stupid or to young to know the difference."-ywc
you've just described ignorance.

"So do you really want to compare animals intelligence to a human's intellgence ?"-ywc

I thought we were?

let's see, humans use tools.(fire included )
certain aninmal and bird species use tools.
humans build structures.
certain aninmal, bird and insect species build structures.
humans have language (writing included)
all animals communicate, in essence language.
all animals except for the great apes (including man ) have built in offensive capabilities.
humans kill for sport
humans murder
the only other animals that murder are our closest relatives .
these being some of the benchmarks for intelligence indicating that humans are only marginally more intelligent then most of the higher animals .
Humans created government out of anarchy
Humans care about things, such as art, other than mere survival
Humans have largely defined and unraveled the laws of the natural world
Humans are able to discuss intelligence and religion instantly with each other half a globe away... need I go on?
Of course there's a difference between animals and humans on an intellectual level, but who, if anybody, gave us this difference is an entirely different point altogether.

How the hell does someone seriously believe the earth is 6000 years old?

Meh. It baffles me.

I doubt you have faith in Jesus Christ. That's why. Once you accept Him, all things become clear. You read the Bible differently as a true Christian than an atheist or agnostic. They don't have the accompanying faith that strengthens and binds Scripture together into a total, complete life changing package.

You don't need excuses from biased human media sources to understand the Truth. God's truth is reveled truth, therefore the search for "scientific truth" of which none really exists, is unnecessary in light of the Bible.

But again, as a non-christian, I doubt you would get this. Maybe you should try a Bible study if you're interested in understand the Bible better? THere's groups all over the great nation! Check it out! :)

These something from nothing views without purpose and intent are hilarious.

But something from nothing with purpose and intent is completely reasonable? :confused:

Sure. Have you ever heard of an idea???

I'm pretty sure YWC was speaking about the beginning of the universe, or possibly the beginning of life, with his statement.

An idea doesn't come from nothing, a person is required for an idea. :)

1. Newton ( 25 December 1642 – 20 March 1727) was not a creationist, the pseudo science of CREATIONISM HAD NOT EVEN BEEN INVENTED YET .

Daws, are you really this ignorant? Creationism is not science, it is religion. It consists of a religious belief that God created the world in seven days. Intelligent Design is based on science.

Definist Fallacy, Persuasive Definition Fallacy

your laughable "common sense" would be reversed or opposite of what it is now, you would have no choice in the matter. or anti matter!

In your total and complete utter IGNORANCE, you totally missed the fact I was joking.

Quoting out of Context Fallacy, Strawman Fallacy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back