Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
A candid article where, unlike evolutionists, scientists admit do they not have all the answers instead of just making shtuff up and filling in the blanks... they actually admit they really don't have ANY answers!!!!

CEH

FAIL! The article doesn't have anything to do with biotic evolution.

The only fail is your lack of understanding of basic grammar. No where in the statement above did I infer the article was about evolution. I said, unlike evolutionists, there are other area's of science where they don't make stuff up when they don't have any REAL evidence.

A candid article where, unlike evolutionists, scientists admit do they not have all the answers instead of just making shtuff up and filling in the blanks... they actually admit they really don't have ANY answers!!!!

CEH

The only fail is your lack of understanding of basic grammar. No where in the statement above did I infer the article was about evolution. I said, unlike evolutionists, there are other area's of science where they don't make stuff up when they don't have any REAL evidence.
since it not real science but pseudoscience it not valid any way..
even the title is an oxoymoron...

CEH

I'm gonna keep making this question until someone can answer it. Point out the trait that can be proven it came about through the current mechanism for evolution then prove the trait never existed in the gene pool.

You made this claim many times,please provide the pseudoscience that ID and creationists advocates use in their research ? You do realise theories are not facts but are opinions with lots of holes don't you ? However there real science being done that don't require the theory of evolution ,astronomy, or astrology.

Last edited:

You made this claim many times,please provide the pseudoscience that ID and creationists advocates use in their research ? You do realise theories are not facts but are opinions with lots of holes don't you ? However there real science being done that don't require the theory of evolution ,astronomy, or astrology.

I think it is beholden upon the creationists and ID proponents to show that whatever they are doing is based in science, not the other way around (not to speak for daws).

As I'm certain has been posted many a time, scientific theories are not merely opinion. You may think evolution does not live up to being a theory, but when you say theories in science are just opinions, you are perpetuating a falsehood.

I think it is beholden upon the creationists and ID proponents to show that whatever they are doing is based in science, not the other way around (not to speak for daws).

As I'm certain has been posted many a time, scientific theories are not merely opinion. You may think evolution does not live up to being a theory, but when you say theories in science are just opinions, you are perpetuating a falsehood.
bump,

CEH

I'm gonna keep making this question until someone can answer it. Point out the trait that can be proven it came about through the current mechanism for evolution then prove the trait never existed in the gene pool.
this question has been answerd everytime you've claimed to ask it.

the answer to this question :"Point out the trait that can be proven it came about through the current mechanism for evolution then prove the trait never existed in the gene pool"

is right here: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I91Huv4jbCk]What Darwin Never Knew (NOVA Documentary) - YouTube[/ame]

This won't hurt much,maybe. But we see the same evidence. We know of the same evidence. We just come to different conclusions of the evidence. We practice pseudoscience because we have different conclusions ? If pseudoscience is believing things that can't be tested most theories are pseudoscience. You might want to think things through before you become so judgmental.

Last edited:

the answer to this question :"Point out the trait that can be proven it came about through the current mechanism for evolution then prove the trait never existed in the gene pool"

is right here: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I91Huv4jbCk]What Darwin Never Knew (NOVA Documentary) - YouTube[/ame]

Don't be silly,the original question was a trait in humans. Oh and for your information you need to name the mutation since that is according to your theory is what causes the trait change then natural selection makes it become the norm in the gene pool. Now give me the
Name of the mutation and prove this trait didn't already exist in the gene pool. what is your answer ?

Last edited:

CEH

Fail again, there's plenty of real evidence. The topic is creationism. I'd hardly be crowing about making statements without evidence, if that's what you believe.

Fail again, there's plenty of real evidence. The topic is creationism. I'd hardly be crowing about making statements without evidence, if that's what you believe.

Can a computer program itself ? Who or what could have programmed the brain ?

Was it an intelligent being that programmed the computer or an undirected unintelligent natural process ?

Was it an intelligent being that programmed the computer or an undirected unintelligent natural process ?

That argument is getting pretty tired YWC. Because humans have designed some things, everything must have been designed....it's not a very good argument at all. Or perhaps because humans have designed some complex things, all complex things must have been designed....still not a good argument.

That argument is getting pretty tired YWC. Because humans have designed some things, everything must have been designed....it's not a very good argument at all. Or perhaps because humans have designed some complex things, all complex things must have been designed....still not a good argument.

Look at the big picture. Language like the genetic code comes from intelligence. There is no evidence of a language or programming that comes from a natural means.The rea argument as a tired because it is a logical argument. there is no logical argument for a language or something that needed programming in a natural means,only through intelligence.I am not gonna throw solid reasoning for illogical reasoning why do you ?

Don't be silly,the original question was a trait in humans. Oh and for your information you need to name the mutation since that is according to your theory is what causes the trait change then natural selection makes it become the norm in the gene pool. Now give me the
Name of the mutation and prove this trait didn't already exist in the gene pool. what is your answer ?
as always deny.
if you fast forward the clip to 1:31 :23 your question Will be answered.
but you won't simply because you really don't want an answer.

Look at the big picture. Language like the genetic code comes from intelligence. There is no evidence of a language or programming that comes from a natural means.The rea argument as a tired because it is a logical argument. there is no logical argument for a language or something that needed programming in a natural means,only through intelligence.I am not gonna throw solid reasoning for illogical reasoning why do you ?

You have decided the genetic code comes from intelligence. There is no evidence of an intelligence which would have created it; there is no evidence that shows it simply could not have occurred through a natural process; there is a lack of evidence. The only intelligent creations we have to compare with are our own. Perhaps if we had some other intelligence we could observe this would be a different argument, but as of now, we just do not have a large enough reference point to make that kind of determination.

Everything is not comparable to humanity.

There are no natural processes that could possibly result in a computer. There are processes that can lead to more and more complex molecules and biological systems. I'm afraid your analogy doesn't hold water. Perhaps you should be reading the site below instead of answersgenesis.

Evolution of DNA

Are you saying languages developed unnaturally? :eusa_eh:

Are you saying languages developed unnaturally? :eusa_eh:
his whole argument is based on non natural events..
contradictory at best ,as god is credited with creating nature..

You have decided the genetic code comes from intelligence. There is no evidence of an intelligence which would have created it; there is no evidence that shows it simply could not have occurred through a natural process; there is a lack of evidence. The only intelligent creations we have to compare with are our own. Perhaps if we had some other intelligence we could observe this would be a different argument, but as of now, we just do not have a large enough reference point to make that kind of determination.

Everything is not comparable to humanity.

Evidence can infer conclusions correct ? You have to use that same method for all scientific theories no ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back