Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen that pic on this site before! Oh, if only I could remember who claimed to be that person.......dammit! I just am not sure. :( Maybe Neubarth? The crazy, 'Satan is destroying the world' spiel would fit! :tongue:

You can take your trained police investigator claims and try to anonymously impress someone else with them. I don't know why you've decided to show off the nuttiness recently, but there it is. Have fun trying to convince people how the crystal-wearing, meditating, goddess-loving new-agers are a satanic cult in control of the world! :lol:

You saw my picture on this thread doof. Back when Loki was active here. Go ahead and bury your head in the sand and ignore the evidence for the UN. You'll fit right in with the fundie evo crowd because that is what they do best.

Here is another pic from the same day so smoke that in your pipe...

Oh and YWC, I think if you click on the image it will take you to my album and you can see some of my other, umm, "hardware".

targetshooting.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Wow that kinda looks like the superstition mountains.

Because they are. :D

I had so much hope for you. But sadly I think you are in denial too. Robert Muller was Asst. Secretary General of the UN and served there for 40 years. How can a site can be more credible than his own personal website? Robertmuller.org. Go read some of his writings. He was very much influenced by Alice Bailey and the Lucis Trust, and he very much influenced the direction of the UN. And they were a prime driver of the New Age movement and of spiritulizing the UN. You can paste up your crazy emoticon all day, but I am a retired police officer and trained investigator. I know how to follow an information trail and if logic is applied, the conclusions drawn are more than compelling.

By the way, I'm not holding my bottle of glue in this pic, but here's a somewhat recent photo of this washed up 46-year-old retired cop turned AC Salesman. I've lost a few pounds since this was taken after marrying my 41 year old hardcore gym wife who has put pressure on me to stay in shape.

desertshoot.jpg

Can't play paintball with that :lol:
right if you believe that...this is a picture of me in 1977...
Jesus.jpg

some other things, since UR so called face obscured, as every cop should know it's not evidence.
2. the person in the pics appers to be much younger then 46.
or it could be satan !

Ever hear of the photo shop smudge feature? As a retired cop, I am still a little paranoid about strangers knowing my identity. I still have my Motor Vehicle records sealed as well. The sarge pic was taken in 1999 when I was promoted. The shooting pic in the desert was taken 3 years ago when I was 43 and thanks, I am actually in better shape than I was in in that picture. I credit my youthful appearance to all that clean Christian living. :badgrin: And just so no one questions the age of that pic, my Toyota Tundra is a 2008

Last edited:
right if you believe that...this is a picture of me in 1977...
Jesus.jpg

Daws you are an Idiot. :D
proving once again you have no Idea what you're talking about ,fact is I looked very much like that in the 70's
same eye color my hair was a bit longer even had a shirt that looked like that.

the thing is neither the person in that picture or myself look at all like jesus..

I'm not sure why they always feminize Christ in paintings. Since he was a carpenter, I'm guessing he wasn't the skinny dude the always portray him to be.

"The significance of convergent evolution for Darwinism is this: Life forms usually do not randomly evolve a complex trait and pass it on (natural selection acting on random mutation, as Darwin taught). They do not create a great, tidy, and non-goal directed “tree of life”."

Muscle cell myosin developed in unicellular organisms long before animals | Uncommon Descent

The article includes the statement:

Jellyfish are over 600 million years old, and...

And what? How does anyone resolve 600 million year old life on the planet with a 6,000 year old (creationist worldview) earth?

You saw my picture on this thread doof. Back when Loki was active here. Go ahead and bury your head in the sand and ignore the evidence for the UN. You'll fit right in with the fundie evo crowd because that is what they do best.

Here is another pic from the same day so smoke that in your pipe...

Oh and YWC, I think if you click on the image it will take you to my album and you can see some of my other, umm, "hardware".

targetshooting.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Wow that kinda looks like the superstition mountains.

Because they are. :D

Dang, I'm right more then I am wrong.

Daws you are an Idiot. :D
proving once again you have no Idea what you're talking about ,fact is I looked very much like that in the 70's

the thing is neither the person in that picture or myself look at all like jesus..

I'm not sure why they always feminize Christ in paintings. Since he was a carpenter, I'm guessing he wasn't the skinny dude the always portray him to be.

And he probably didn't have that long hair either. They want him to look like some of the weirdest people on the planet ,the hippies.

"The significance of convergent evolution for Darwinism is this: Life forms usually do not randomly evolve a complex trait and pass it on (natural selection acting on random mutation, as Darwin taught). They do not create a great, tidy, and non-goal directed “tree of life”."

Muscle cell myosin developed in unicellular organisms long before animals | Uncommon Descent

And what? How does anyone resolve 600 million year old life on the planet with a 6,000 year old (creationist worldview) earth?

You can't with any view.

And he probably didn't have that long hair either. They want him to look like some of the weirdest people on the planet ,the hippies.

I think Jesus has been portrayed like that since long before hippies existed. :tongue:

I think Jesus has been portrayed like that since long before hippies existed. :tongue:

Well good point. :D

Well I am off to practice,thank God with these temps we are doing night practices. But I have to drive from Prescott to Phoenix.

You guys have a great day will talk to you soon.

They don't. Go back to sleep.

City building Tornado's. Maybe the watch in the forest was made by a tornado and not the watchmaker.

"The Earth is an open system, tornados derive their energy from the sun, and while turning rubble into houses and cars represents a decrease in entropy, the increase in entropy outside the Earth far exceeds the decrease seen in this video, so there is no conflict with the second law. This is the traditional argument used by Asimov, Dawkins and many others, and it is the one I have been primarily criticizing, particularly in my AML paper, "A Second Look at the Second Law." My arguments seem to have been effective, because I rarely hear this silly argument any more. Critics seem to have been forced more and more to fall back on secondary objections now. Since I have dealt with this "compensation" argument thoroughly in the above links, I will deal mainly with the secondary objections here."

Why Tornados Running Backward Do Not Violate the Second Law of Thermodynamics - Evolution News & Views

City building Tornado's. Maybe the watch in the forest was made by a tornado and not the watchmaker.

"The Earth is an open system, tornados derive their energy from the sun, and while turning rubble into houses and cars represents a decrease in entropy, the increase in entropy outside the Earth far exceeds the decrease seen in this video, so there is no conflict with the second law. This is the traditional argument used by Asimov, Dawkins and many others, and it is the one I have been primarily criticizing, particularly in my AML paper, "A Second Look at the Second Law." My arguments seem to have been effective, because I rarely hear this silly argument any more. Critics seem to have been forced more and more to fall back on secondary objections now. Since I have dealt with this "compensation" argument thoroughly in the above links, I will deal mainly with the secondary objections here."

Why Tornados Running Backward Do Not Violate the Second Law of Thermodynamics - Evolution News & Views

They hate common sense UR. Their ability to reason get's tossed out of the window.

They hate common sense UR. Their ability to reason get's tossed out of the window.

the irony is thick

Your fellow ID'ers / creationists generally insist on a 6,000 year old earth. There's a lot of fudging the numbers that takes place to redefine Genesis with "time periods" but that seems dishonest to me.

Your fellow ID'ers / creationists generally insist on a 6,000 year old earth. There's a lot of fudging the numbers that takes place to redefine Genesis with "time periods" but that seems dishonest to me.

No, they don't. ID'ers believe in a 13.7 Billion year old universe and a 4 billion year old earth.

Here's a proof for you believers. It's a spin off of Kalam's Cosmological Argument, but one that actually makes sense.

1.Everything that exists has a cause.
2. God has no cause.
3. God does not exist.

Here's a proof for you believers. It's a spin off of Kalam's Cosmological Argument, but one that actually makes sense.

1.Everything that exists has a cause.
2. God has no cause.
3. God does not exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back