Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me get this straight, are you saying I'm infuriated?

In a single word - 400 years ago, you and those like you would be toasting marshallows over the burning embers of someone you had just burned at the stake for blasphemy.

Such is the genius of the U.S. Constitution. Could the FF's have envisioned Christian Science? Or Scientology? Or Mormonism? Yes and no. They knew that religions and even sub-sects of religions propagate and they knew that once in control, religious tenets are biased towards their own doctrines and poorly disposed towards competitive beliefs systems. We don't have to make any assumptions regarding the intent of the FF's -- even if some of them were Christians (and some of 'em were), their intent was clear: the state is disallowed from dictating any and all religious conscience to any free people. Thus, the First Amendment.

The constitution I believe is soon to be replaced. Me being a believer in the scriptures think that we are living close to the end of mans rule. I believe that this country as will all countries will need an administration that will hand over all power and authority to the United Nations.

I felt there is no way Obama could win at this point unless by an act of God. I believe if Obama wins it is for this reason to hand over authority to the United Nations. If this happens our constitution will mean nothing.

We are witnessing a time that will never be forgotten.
and you want to be taken seriously!! :cuckoo:

In a single word - 400 years ago, you and those like you would be toasting marshallows over the burning embers of someone you had just burned at the stake for blasphemy.

Such is the genius of the U.S. Constitution. Could the FF's have envisioned Christian Science? Or Scientology? Or Mormonism? Yes and no. They knew that religions and even sub-sects of religions propagate and they knew that once in control, religious tenets are biased towards their own doctrines and poorly disposed towards competitive beliefs systems. We don't have to make any assumptions regarding the intent of the FF's -- even if some of them were Christians (and some of 'em were), their intent was clear: the state is disallowed from dictating any and all religious conscience to any free people. Thus, the First Amendment.

The constitution I believe is soon to be replaced. Me being a believer in the scriptures think that we are living close to the end of mans rule. I believe that this country as will all countries will need an administration that will hand over all power and authority to the United Nations.

I felt there is no way Obama could win at this point unless by an act of God. I believe if Obama wins it is for this reason to hand over authority to the United Nations. If this happens our constitution will mean nothing.

Daws ,if I am right which I think I am,you will soon see. If I am wrong I will admit to it, But if I am right you might want to change your thinking.

If you saw my wife she is about as close as one can get to the beauty of faith hill not meaning to brag.

She liked intelligent but tough men,not only am I very good looking, but I also played football and tournament paintball.

Not for sissy theatre guys.
right! your wife looks like faith hill like olive oil looks like Angelina jolie...

if this statement is true:"She liked intelligent but tough men,not only am I very good looking, but I also played football and tournament paintball."
the since your missing the key components of intelligence ,looks and toughness, she must have been either knocked up or drunk to marry you.
an asshole can play football, paint ball isn't even a sport (It is fun though).
sissy ? lol....lol... have you ever climbed a 60' truss carrying 100 pound of cable in a stiff wind?
have you ever had to cross an 80'span 50' in the air above a concrete stage on a catwalk that is only 12"wide and and tied together with 70 year old hemp and no hand rails?
and you call me a sissy.
btw I grew up in the marines!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I assure you my wife looks alot like her.

I married a very beautiful valley girl.

I still play you come on out to the next nppl event in huntington beach and I will give you lessons and then tell me it is not a sport, This is not recball.
in your eyes! love does wonder for imperfection!

I have played paint ball many times lessons not necessary.

Daws ,if I am right which I think I am,you will soon see. If I am wrong I will admit to it, But if I am right you might want to change your thinking.
and there's the rub ...you believe you're right, thinking has nothing to do with it.
you've yet to admit anything I'll not hold my breath

dickhead-1.jpg

retard.jpg

ywc and his date ur vist:Virtual Tour | Creation Museum

If you saw my wife she is about as close as one can get to the beauty of faith hill not meaning to brag.

She liked intelligent but tough men,not only am I very good looking, but I also played football and tournament paintball.

Not for sissy theatre guys.
right! your wife looks like faith hill like olive oil looks like Angelina jolie...

if this statement is true:"She liked intelligent but tough men,not only am I very good looking, but I also played football and tournament paintball."
the since your missing the key components of intelligence ,looks and toughness, she must have been either knocked up or drunk to marry you.
sissy ? lol....lol... have you ever climbed a 60' truss carrying 100 pound of cable in a stiff wind?
have you ever had to cross an 80'span 50' in the air above a concrete stage on a catwalk that is only 12"wide and and tied together with 70 year old hemp and no hand rails?
and you call me a sissy.

Watch and learn this is the kind of paintball I play.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toaas90yVbA]Paintball- NPPL Huntington Beach. BBB Productions - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT1Cs0XqOBc]PSP World Cup 2009 Paintball Experience Extended Teaser 2 - HD - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah very fun but no whimps allowed.

and you call me a sissy.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I assure you my wife looks alot like her.

I married a very beautiful valley girl.

I still play you come on out to the next nppl event in huntington beach and I will give you lessons and then tell me it is not a sport, This is not recball.
in your eyes! love does wonder for imperfection!

I have played paint ball many times lessons not necessary.

Cool I'll let you know when the next tournament is played in your neck of the woods and you can show me how it is done. :D

First : I'm glad I don't play paintball anymore. I don't like the way the game is played now. Lay down a line of paint, lay down a line of paint, lay down a line of paint....bleh. I liked it when you actually had to pull the trigger for every ball. :tongue: People still did some of the same tactics, but it wasn't quite the same. Now it seems to be about how much paint you can shoot!

Next : What the shit is with all the crazy?! :eek: We've gone from arguing whether creationism, ID, or evolution are valid to talking about how Obama is going to cede control of the US government to the UN (which, I might point out, he does not have the power to do), to the UN is a secret satanic society? The :cuckoo: grows strong in here.

I'm sorry, but when you go off into eots or 9/11insidejob type nuttiness, I lose nearly all possibility of taking you seriously about anything. I may just unsubscribe this thread; it's becoming way too ridiculous lately.

Your generation has a bad case of normalcy bias. Look it up.

First : I'm glad I don't play paintball anymore. I don't like the way the game is played now. Lay down a line of paint, lay down a line of paint, lay down a line of paint....bleh. I liked it when you actually had to pull the trigger for every ball. :tongue: People still did some of the same tactics, but it wasn't quite the same. Now it seems to be about how much paint you can shoot!

Next : What the shit is with all the crazy?! :eek: We've gone from arguing whether creationism, ID, or evolution are valid to talking about how Obama is going to cede control of the US government to the UN (which, I might point out, he does not have the power to do), to the UN is a secret satanic society? The :cuckoo: grows strong in here.

I'm sorry, but when you go off into eots or 9/11insidejob type nuttiness, I lose nearly all possibility of taking you seriously about anything. I may just unsubscribe this thread; it's becoming way too ridiculous lately.

Did you actually read any of the material? It is all from credible sources. No conspiracy websites. Stick your head in the sand. You also have a bad case of normalcy bias. The UN is whack!!

Are you denying the Lucifer Group exists and denying they have NGO status at the UN???

Last edited:

Montrovant this is as close to reality you will get concerning macroevolution being possible how this thread evolved :D

Last edited:

It takes talent to bunker your enemy with guns blazing and getting from bunker to bunker safely. What a rush, you don't know what you are missing.

Besides if you don't like shooting so much you can always play pump.

Last edited:

Your generation has a bad case of normalcy bias. Look it up.
my generation?
hey asshat i'm 52 a boomer.
the norm for this world is chaos and conflict always has been always will be ,

ooooo.... pascal's wager! Way to use fear to coerce people to believe what you do.

It takes talent to bunker your enemy with guns blazing and getting from bunker to bunker safely. What a rush, you don't know what you are missing.

I used an automag when I played. I still have it up in a closet somewhere, although I don't have a tank for it. It's been a good 10 years since I last played, I think.

I wouldn't say today's paintball doesn't take skill or talent. I just don't like the way it's played. Not my style is all. :)

Did you actually read any of the material? It is all from credible sources. No conspiracy websites. Stick your head in the sand. You also have a bad case of normalcy bias. The UN is whack!!

Are you denying the Lucifer Group exists and denying they have NGO status at the UN???

Just because the UN sucks doesn't mean it's run by a bunch of satanists. :lol:

What I'm denying is the idea that the world is so Christian-oriented. The UN is satanic? Really? :cuckoo:

Oh, and I wouldn't call sources that make such claims credible.

I also deny that the information you provided in any way shows a satanism movement in the UN. At best it would show a new-age kind of movement. I hate to tell you this, but the two are not the same thing! Only a foolish belief that the world revolves around your religious beliefs would convince you that new-age equates to satanism.

You want to claim that meditation and new-age spirituality are satanism, then expect to be taken seriously in other areas? I think you misunderstand the ideas and personality your posts portray. :tongue:

I used an automag when I played. I still have it up in a closet somewhere, although I don't have a tank for it. It's been a good 10 years since I last played, I think.

I wouldn't say today's paintball doesn't take skill or talent. I just don't like the way it's played. Not my style is all. :)

Yeah I started out with an automag and autococker. I needed something to replace football and paintball it was.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back