Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me get this straight, are you saying I'm infuriated?

In a single word - 400 years ago, you and those like you would be toasting marshallows over the burning embers of someone you had just burned at the stake for blasphemy.

Such is the genius of the U.S. Constitution. Could the FF's have envisioned Christian Science? Or Scientology? Or Mormonism? Yes and no. They knew that religions and even sub-sects of religions propagate and they knew that once in control, religious tenets are biased towards their own doctrines and poorly disposed towards competitive beliefs systems. We don't have to make any assumptions regarding the intent of the FF's -- even if some of them were Christians (and some of 'em were), their intent was clear: the state is disallowed from dictating any and all religious conscience to any free people. Thus, the First Amendment.

The constitution I believe is soon to be replaced. Me being a believer in the scriptures think that we are living close to the end of mans rule. I believe that this country as will all countries will need an administration that will hand over all power and authority to the United Nations.

I felt there is no way Obama could win at this point unless by an act of God. I believe if Obama wins it is for this reason to hand over authority to the United Nations. If this happens our constitution will mean nothing.

We are witnessing a time that will never be forgotten.

Funny that Hollie even thinks the US will be around 400 years from now, at least in its current form. And I can point to one cause for it all... Godlessness.

Guest Post: Americans Are Being Prepared For Full Spectrum Tyranny | ZeroHedge

In a single word - 400 years ago, you and those like you would be toasting marshallows over the burning embers of someone you had just burned at the stake for blasphemy.

Such is the genius of the U.S. Constitution. Could the FF's have envisioned Christian Science? Or Scientology? Or Mormonism? Yes and no. They knew that religions and even sub-sects of religions propagate and they knew that once in control, religious tenets are biased towards their own doctrines and poorly disposed towards competitive beliefs systems. We don't have to make any assumptions regarding the intent of the FF's -- even if some of them were Christians (and some of 'em were), their intent was clear: the state is disallowed from dictating any and all religious conscience to any free people. Thus, the First Amendment.

The constitution I believe is soon to be replaced. Me being a believer in the scriptures think that we are living close to the end of mans rule. I believe that this country as will all countries will need an administration that will hand over all power and authority to the United Nations.

I felt there is no way Obama could win at this point unless by an act of God. I believe if Obama wins it is for this reason to hand over authority to the United Nations. If this happens our constitution will mean nothing.

We are witnessing a time that will never be forgotten.

Funny that Hollie even thinks the US will be around 400 years from now, at least in its current form. And I can point to one cause for it all... Godlessness.

Guest Post: Americans Are Being Prepared For Full Spectrum Tyranny | ZeroHedge

God is allowing man to think he can rule in mans best interest.

I just started this thread. I do have views that I can share about whats going on in my opinion.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...a-message-to-believers-and-non-believers.html

Holder is probably wishing that the mandate by Obama's administration was not upheld he is really gonna feel the heat now.

And now it is time to slide over to the conspiracy theories forum.....Obama is going to hand control of the country to the UN? :lol:

This thread has just spiraled out of control recently. :D

You realize what you started, right?

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt by saying !% you saying 98 % so that means 2% difference now that makes it 60 million base pairs of DNA.

But since the genome project where they mapped the human genome they discovered that the so called junk DNA is no longer Junk DNA so that 2% difference is probably much higher.

But thanks the gaps just got wider by your ignorance of what I was talking about.
I know exactly what you're bullshiting about..2% by any statistical mesure is meaningless...

and your still wrong :In constructing an evolutionary tree of life, scientists have granted themselves and the rest of us humans a genus, Homo, all to ourselves. But there’s no getting around the fact that we’re in the same family with chimpanzees and other primates.

The genetic codes of chimps and humans are 99 percent identical. Measured by differences in DNA, the chimp, Pan troglodytes, is the closest living relative to our own species, Homo sapiens. The comparison to an ape might make a few people squirm, but researchers now are happily comparing chimps and humans more closely than ever before.

Katie Pollard
The goal is to find out more about ourselves. What is it about our genes that enables us to develop uniquely human capabilities? And what can we learn about familiar human vulnerabilities that we do not share with our primate cousins? The secrets are in the DNA, scientists believe.

In her own search for answers, Katie Pollard, PhD, has been buoyed by a decade’s worth of advances in computer power and in the tools used to map DNA at an ever faster clip. Pollard, an associate professor with the UCSF Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics and the UCSF Institute for Human Genetics, as well as an associate investigator with the Gladstone Institute of Cardiovascular Disease, has created software programs – mathematical algorithms – to tease out vital information from DNA.

Thus equipped, Pollard is probing the places in the genetic code where base pairs – the coupled DNA alphabet building blocks that form the famous double-helix -- differ between the two species. No stretch of DNA escapes scrutiny – she’s looking at the entire genome.

15 Million Differences
“Only one in 100 base pairs is different, which doesn’t sound like much,” says Pollard. “But when you consider that the genome is 3 billion base pairs long, that means there are 15 million human-specific letters of code that are not shared by the chimp. That’s more than anybody can look through manually.”

there are 15 million human-specific letters of code that are not shared by the chimp

What Makes Us Human? Studies of Chimp and Human DNA May Tell Us | www.ucsf.edu

this is the site where you got your misinformation:Greater Than 98% Chimp/Human DNA Similarity? Not Any More. - Answers in Genesis

with a tag line like this: believing it,defending it ,proclaiming it. just screams of desperation.

Who is right ?

Chimp genetic code opens human frontiers - Technology & science - Science - msnbc.com
since creation is never mentioned in the article, what's your point?

are you trying and failing to infer that the genetic difference us and chimps are a god did it moment..?

People love to ignore things that could stress them out. Their denial is a coping mechanism. It is called confirmation bias. Montrevant, don't be blind like Hollie. The information is not that hard to find if you look.

You think other religions aren't at work in the UN?? Those who think otherwise are foolish and uninformed.

"The Lucis Trust is a nonprofit service organization incorporated in the United States in 1922 by Alice Bailey and her husband Foster Bailey, to act as a fiduciary trust for the publishing of twenty-four books of esoteric philosophy published under Alice Bailey's name, and to fund and administer activities concerned with the establishment of "right human relations". These include the Arcane School, a school for esoteric training, World Goodwill, Triangles, a lending library, The Beacon magazine, as well as the publishing company.

Founded as the Lucifer Publishing Company in the early 1920s, the name was changed in 1925 to the Lucis Publishing Company. In Latin lucern ferre translates to "light-bearer" and lucis means of light. The Lucis Trust has always maintained the same name.[1] It has headquarters in New York City, London, and Geneva.

The objectives of the Lucis Trust as stated in its charter are: "To encourage the study of comparative religion, philosophy, science and art; to encourage every line of thought tending to the broadening of human sympathies and interests, and the expansion of ethical religious and educational literature; to assist or to engage in activities for the relief of suffering and for human betterment; and, in general, to further worthy efforts for humanitarian and educational ends."

The World Goodwill group, founded in 1932, has been recognized by the United Nations as a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), and is represented during regular briefing sessions for NGOs at the United Nations. The Lucis Trust has consultative status (roster level) with the United Nations Economic and Social Council.[2]

The Trust is established in Great Britain under the title "Lucis Trust Ltd.", in Switzerland as "Lucis Trust Association", and in Holland as the "Lucis Trust Stichting."

Lucis Trust - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lucis - Home

Robert Muller (March 11, 1923 – September 20, 2010) was an international civil servant with the United Nations. Assistant Secretary-General for 40 years, his ideas about world government, world peace and spirituality led to the increased representation of religions in the UN, especially of New Age Movement. He was known by some as "the philosopher of the United Nations".[1] WIKI

On the WCC:

"I urge all educators and governments to have a look at this curriculum. It is not the product of my mind, but of the United Nations, the recent first universal organization which thinks for the entire planet and humanity. RobertMuller.org

Aquarius Papers - Global Astrology: Dr. Robert Muller - RIP to One of the Greatest Peacemakers of the 20th Century

What is Lucis Trust???

The effect of human meditation at this time is to change conditions, to invoke the higher spiritual potencies, to work with concentration—both vertically and horizontally—within the world of spiritual energies and within the world of human affairs. The ultimate result of effective meditation in the consciousness of the individual is enlightenment and illumination—leading to an increased ability to cooperate in the creative and redemptive purposes of our planetary life.

Please join us in the United Nations Meditation Room on the following dates in 2012 promptly at noon.
Open to the Public; Use the United Nations Visitor's Entrance at 46th Street and 1st Avenue.

The United Nations

We live in the information age. Inform yourself!!! Most Christians are even unaware of the Satanic movement within the UN.

Last edited:
truth is subjective....and subjective to change.

Moral relativist!!! Next thing you will tell me is that child molestation is okay in certain circumstances. And why not? I mean, you and me baby ain't nothing but mammals so let's do it like they do on the discovery channel.

Here is definitive proof chimpanzees are our closest relative...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xat1GVnl8-k]Bloodhound Gang - The Bad Touch - YouTube[/ame]

That seems like the popular theme for the past couple hundred years.

If people can't see the huge jump it took to throw humans in the same group as gorillas to me that is just a vivid imagination at work.

How can we have DNA similarity with many groups of animals but the DNA information is vastly different. If they can't see that they are truly proving the words at 2nd timothy .
another meaningless rationalization..once again you're over playing your hand.

To Dr. Robert Muller

Rosalynn and I are pleased to congratulate you on receiving the Nuclear Age Peace Foundation's 2002 World Citizenship Award. Since your prizewinning essay on world governance, written 54 years ago, you have devoted much of your life to the peacekeeping efforts of the United Nations, directly assisting three secretaries general. Your schools and books emphasize the increasing importance of global education. Your courageous leadership for peace is certainly worthy of this fine recognition.

With warm best wishes,

Sincerely,

Jimmy Carter

Dr. Robert Muller
Chancellor Emeritus
United Nations University for Peace
Costa Rica

Last edited:
2 Corinthians 11

12 And I will keep on doing what I am doing in order to cut the ground from under those who want an opportunity to be considered equal with us in the things they boast about. 13 For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

In Observance of World Invocation Day
To Invoke and Evoke Healing Energies for the United Nations and Planet Earth

Friday, 5 June 2009; 1:00 p.m.—3:30 p.m.
United Nations Church Center, 2nd Floor Conference Room
United Nations, New York

"The International Year of Reconciliation can become a vehicle for creating a fraternal human society, based on values such as truth and justice and for restoring the unity of mankind."
Permanent Mission of Nicaragua to the United Nations

"Some day a scientific study will be made of the great world prayers, spiritual statements and invocative appeals and their relation to world events; this relationship will become illuminatingly apparent and the result will be a closer linking of earth and the spiritual centres of Love and Life."
The Rays and the Initiations, Alice A Bailey

Sorry Montrevant, Someone else opened up the can. And the worms just keep coming!!!

Biblical prophesy just a coincidence??? Hey, you decide. Next thing you are going to tell me is the World Banks are involved in this and conspiracy theories about The Council of Foreign Relations is part of the banking cartels push for the NWO.

"Luci's Trust is sponsored by among others Robert McNamara, former minister of Defence in the USA, president of the World Bank, member of the Rockefeller Foundation, and Thomas Watson (IBM, former ambassador in Moscow). Luci's Trust sponsors among others the following organizations: UN, Greenpeace Int., Greenpeace USA, Amnesty Int. and UNICEF.

The United Nations has long been one of the foremost world harbingers for the "New Spirituality" and the gathering "New World Order" based on ancient occult and freemasonic principles. Seven years after the birth of the UN, a book was published by the theosophist and founder of the Lucis Trust, Alice Bailey, claiming that "Evidence of the growth of the human intellect along the needed receptive lines [for the preparation of the New Age] can be seen in the "planning" of various nations and in the efforts of the United Nations to formulate a world plan... From the very start of this unfoldment, three occult factors have governed the development of all these plans". [Alice B. Bailey, Discipleship in the New Age (Lucis Press, 1955), Vol. II, p.35.]

http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/lucistrust.html

http://www.lucistrust.org/en/service_activities/the_great_invocation__1

"The Great Invocation
A Mantram for the New Age and for all Humanity

From the point of Light within the Mind of God
Let light stream forth into the minds of men.
Let Light descend on Earth.

From the point of Love within the Heart of God
Let love stream forth into the hearts of men.
May Christ return to Earth.

From the centre where the Will of God is known
Let purpose guide the little wills of men –
The purpose which the Masters know and serve.

From the centre which we call the race of men
Let the Plan of Love and Light work out
And may it seal the door where evil dwells.

Let Light and Love and Power restore the Plan on Earth.

Many religions believe in a World Teacher or Saviour, knowing him under such names as the Christ, the Lord Maitreya, the Imam Mahdi, the Bodhisattva, and the Messiah, and these terms are used in some of the Christian, Hindu, Muslim, Buddhist and Jewish versions of the Great Invocation.

Men and women of goodwill throughout the world are using this Invocation in their own language. Will you join them in using the Invocation every day - with thought and dedication?

By using the Invocation and encouraging others to use it, no particular group or organisation is sponsored. It belongs to all humanity."

Alice tends to leave out the first name of the christ she is waiting for. his first name is "ANTI"!!!

Last edited:
2 Corinthians 11

12 And I will keep on doing what I am doing in order to cut the ground from under those who want an opportunity to be considered equal with us in the things they boast about. 13 For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

That's why we're watching you..., CLOSELY! :cool:

2 Corinthians 11

That's why we're watching you..., CLOSELY! :cool:

You should be watching whoever buys into satans one world government, the United Nations.

dickhead-1.jpg

retard.jpg

ywc and his date ur vist:Virtual Tour | Creation Museum

If you saw my wife she is about as close as one can get to the beauty of faith hill not meaning to brag.

She liked intelligent but tough men,not only am I very good looking, but I also played football and tournament paintball.

Not for sissy theatre guys.
right! your wife looks like faith hill like olive oil looks like Angelina jolie...

if this statement is true:"She liked intelligent but tough men,not only am I very good looking, but I also played football and tournament paintball."
since you'er missing the key components of intelligence ,looks and toughness, she must have been either knocked up or drunk to marry you.
any asshole can play football, paint ball isn't even a sport (It is fun though).
sissy ? lol....lol... have you ever climbed a 60' truss carrying 100 pound of cable in a stiff wind?
have you ever had to cross an 80'span 50' in the air above a concrete stage on a catwalk that is only 12"wide and and tied together with 70 year old hemp and no hand rails?
and you call me a sissy.
btw I grew up in the marines!

Last edited:
Council on Foreign Relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Website

It has an extensive website, Council on Foreign Relations, featuring links to its history, fellows' biographical information, think tank, the David Rockefeller Studies Program, Independent Task Force reports[11] and other reports, CFR books, expert interviews, meeting transcripts, audio, and videos, Emmy award-winning multimedia Crisis Guides and timelines, Foreign Affairs, and many other publications, biographies of notable directors and other board members, corporate members, and press releases.[2]"

"Vietnam created a rift within the organization. When Hamilton Fish Armstrong announced in 1970 that he would be leaving the helm of Foreign Affairs after 45 years, new chairman David Rockefeller approached a family friend, William Bundy, to take over the position. Anti-war advocates within the Council rose in protest against this appointment, claiming that Bundy's hawkish record in the State and Defense Departments and the CIA precluded him from taking over an independent journal. Some considered Bundy a war criminal for his prior actions.[7]

Members of the Council on Foreign Relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Notable historical members

Notable historical members

Kenneth Bacon (American journalist)
Conrad Black (International Advisory Board member)
Tom Braden (former CIA agent and liberal journalist)
George Wildman Ball (American diplomat)
Spruille Braden (American diplomat, businessman)
McGeorge Bundy (National Security advisor for Presidents John F. Kennedy & Lyndon B. Johnson)
William Bundy (Central Intelligence Agency agent, historian)
William F. Buckley, Jr (commentator, publisher, founder of the National Review)
Jonathan Bingham (Democratic congressman from New York, diplomat)
Paul Cravath (lawyer, one of the founders of the Council on Foreign Relations)
Monica Crowley (former Richard Nixon aide, radio host, and columnist)
John Chafee (former Secretary of the Navy, and Republican senator from Rhode Island)
Warren Christopher (former United States Secretary of State)
Thomas E. Dewey (47th governor of New York, former Republican nominee for President in 1944 and 1948)
Michael Raoul Duval (attorney for Richard Nixon & Gerald Ford)
C. Douglas Dillon (57th Secretary of the Treasury of the United States under John F. Kennedy & Lyndon Johnson, under-secretary of state under Dwight D. Eisenhower)
Allen Dulles (former Director of the CIA)
John Foster Dulles (52nd Secretary of State of the United States under Ike Eisenhower)
Lawrence Eagleburger (former United States Secretary of State under President George H. W. Bush)
Jeffrey E. Epstein (financier)[7]
Gerald Ford (38th President of the United States of America)
Geraldine Ferraro (former Democratic New York congresswoman, first woman on a major party presidential ticket in 1984)
Alexander Haig (United States Army General, 59th Secretary of State of the United States under Ronald Reagan)
Sidney Harman (businessman, owner of Newsweek)
Armand Hammer (businessman, investor)
W. Averell Harriman (48th Governor of New York, diplomat, 11th United States Secretary of Commerce under Harry S Truman)
H. John Heinz III (former Republican United States Senator from Pennsylvania)
Herbert Hoover (31st President of the United States)
Henry Hyde (former Republican congressman from Illinois)
Sergei Karaganov (International Advisory Board member)
Irving Kristol (journalist, writer, dubbed "The godfather of neoconservatism, father of Bill Kristol)
Jack Kemp (Hall of Fame quarterback, Republican congressman from New York, 9th United States Secretary of Housing and Urban Development under Bush-41, 1996 Republican Vice-Presidential nominee)
George Kennan (diplomat, historian)
Jeane Kirkpatrick (diplomat, 16th United States Ambassador to the United Nations)
Ivy Lee (founding father of public relations)
Robert A. Lovett (4th Secretary of Defense of the United States under Truman)
Robert Matsui (former Democratic Party congressman from California)
John J. McCloy (lawyer, banker)
Charles Peter McColough (businessman)
Robert McNamara (8th Secretary of Defense under Presidents John F. Kennedy and Lyndon B. Johnson, 5th President of the World Bank)
Daniel Patrick Moynihan (diplomat, former Democratic Senator from New York)
Edmund Muskie (58th Secretary of State of the United States)
Richard M. Nixon (37th President of the United States)
Paul Nitze (Secretary of the Navy under Lyndon Johnson)
Nelson Rockefeller (41st Vice-President of the United States, and Governor of New York)
John D. Rockefeller 3rd
Felix Rohatyn (investment banker)
Mark B. Rosenberg (President of Florida International University)
Eugene Rostow (former dean of Yale law, legal scholar)
Walt Rostow (7th National Security advisor to Lyndon Johnson)
Dean Rusk (54th Secretary of State of the United States under Kennedy and Lyndon Johnson)
Abraham A. Ribicoff (former Democratic United States Senator from Connecticut)
William V. Roth, Jr. (former Republican United States Senator of Delaware).
Carl Sagan (American scientist)
Arthur Schlesinger (historian, academic)
Raymond P. Shafer (former Republican governor of Pennsylvania)
Tony Snow (former press secretary to George W. Bush, journalist, radio talk-show host)
Ron Silver (actor, director, producer, co-founded One Jerusalem)
Strobe Talbott (diplomat, chairman of Brookings Institution, journalist)
Cyrus Vance (57th Secretary of State of the United States under Jimmy Carter)
Vernon A. Walters (United States Army General, 17th U.S. ambassador of the U.N.)
John Wheeler III (Vietnam veteran, military consultant, presidential aide; found murdered on Dec. 31, 2010)
Paul Warburg (banker)
Caspar Weinberger (15th Secretary of Defense for the United States under Ronald Reagan)
Albert Wohlstetter
Roberta Wohlstetter

This is a private club. Not affiliated with the US Government in anyway except for its membership.

If you saw my wife she is about as close as one can get to the beauty of faith hill not meaning to brag.

She liked intelligent but tough men,not only am I very good looking, but I also played football and tournament paintball.

Not for sissy theatre guys.
right! your wife looks like faith hill like olive oil looks like Angelina jolie...

if this statement is true:"She liked intelligent but tough men,not only am I very good looking, but I also played football and tournament paintball."
the since your missing the key components of intelligence ,looks and toughness, she must have been either knocked up or drunk to marry you.
an asshole can play football, paint ball isn't even a sport (It is fun though).
sissy ? lol....lol... have you ever climbed a 60' truss carrying 100 pound of cable in a stiff wind?
have you ever had to cross an 80'span 50' in the air above a concrete stage on a catwalk that is only 12"wide and and tied together with 70 year old hemp and no hand rails?
and you call me a sissy.
btw I grew up in the marines!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I assure you my wife looks alot like her.

I married a very beautiful valley girl.

I still play you come on out to the next nppl event in huntington beach and I will give you lessons and then tell me it is not a sport, This is not recball.

Last edited:
DAWS101 Signature line:

extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence/ Carl Sagan. Council of Foreign Relations member

Evolution is a Conspiracy Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back