Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a pretty sound conclusion when you consider the alternative that a natural, unintelligent,undirected process was the reason for all life, and all that it created kept improving and improving.

That's a thoroughly fraudulent conclusion. Not all life was fit for survival, thus not all life kept improving.
O
Unfortunately, you know nothing of even the most basic principles of biology and the life sciences. It's a shame that ignorance and fraud is seen as a virtue by the fundie / Christian apologetic cult.

That is true animals did go extinct but could it have been due to man not being good stewards of the earth ? The buffalo was one that almost went extinct due to over hunting.

How many species were wiped out due to natural disasters ?

How bout drought was that one of the reasons for many extinctions ?
I've never seen Noah's ledger so the question is difficult to answer.

Would a good steward of the earth necessarily want to wipe most life from it?

The bible states several thousand years ago that only the fool say's in his heart there is no God and then a little later in time predicts man would turn to fables.

That's a thoroughly fraudulent conclusion. Not all life was fit for survival, thus not all life kept improving.
O
Unfortunately, you know nothing of even the most basic principles of biology and the life sciences. It's a shame that ignorance and fraud is seen as a virtue by the fundie / Christian apologetic cult.

That is true animals did go extinct but could it have been due to man not being good stewards of the earth ? The buffalo was one that almost went extinct due to over hunting.

No,but it was scientist who created the atom bomb and many other weapons of mass destruction.

No,but it was scientist who created the atom bomb and many other weapons of mass destruction.
Nothing happens 'cept for the will of the gods.

Some realtime discussions on creationism/evolution between atheists and fundamentalists.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQeiKYqCETk&feature=g-vrec]The Fundamentalist Argument for Creationism - The Atheist Experience #483 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmJQxFoHfLw&feature=related]Crushing A Creationist - The Atheist Experience #478 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP-ENz2Lr7M&feature=related]A case for Intelligent Design? - The Atheist Experience #660 - YouTube[/ame]

The fundie line of reasoning begins and dead ends at "The gods did it".

Yes, they're dishonest for requiring a prior committment to Christian apologetis and then requires that all evidence (belief in a 6,000 year old planet and, well, you know the rest of that nonsense).

The Flat Earth Academy / Harun Yahya / fundie creationists are largely fossilized remnants of 17th century fear and superstition.

That is a pretty sound conclusion when you consider the alternative that a natural, unintelligent,undirected process was the reason for all life, and all that it created kept improving and improving.

I'm not sure what you mean by that. Tell me more.

Nothing happens 'cept for the will of the gods.

This is Darwinism doctrine, not Christian. If evolution is true, you have no free will, only free willy.

Or, you could just read it again.

It what the gods want you to do.

Atheism is not a religion. It's simply a rejection of the gods which humans have currently and previously configured.

Just having a little fun.

Yeah - your gods' creations. That's some sense of humor you have there.

Since God doesn't exist, why do you care?

Because people such as yourself build worldviews upon fear and superstition. Trembling in fear before a supernatural entity can cause a maladjusted personality. If you had your way, creation science and the built in falsehoods, lies and factual errors that are promoted with it would be in public school syllabus.

Because people such as yourself build worldviews upon fear and superstition. Trembling in fear before a supernatural entity can cause a maladjusted personality. If you had your way, creation science and the built in falsehoods, lies and factual errors that are promoted with it would be in public school syllabus.

People believing and placing faith in the almighty won't have to face Trembling fear in the end.

Rev 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every freeman, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains.
Rev 6:16 And they said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him sitting on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb;
Rev 6:17 for the great day of His wrath has come, and who will be able to stand?

That already exists but because of a guilty conscience.

The bible states several thousand years ago that only the fool say's in his heart there is no God and then a little later in time predicts man would turn to fables.

The bible states many things which are untrue.

Like what ?

Did you know the bible mentions many things that at the time of the writing's men did not possess the ability know these things until modern day technology.

Or, you could just read it again.

It what the gods want you to do.

I guess I don't really understand what you're saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back