Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
First : I'm glad I don't play paintball anymore. I don't like the way the game is played now. Lay down a line of paint, lay down a line of paint, lay down a line of paint....bleh. I liked it when you actually had to pull the trigger for every ball. :tongue: People still did some of the same tactics, but it wasn't quite the same. Now it seems to be about how much paint you can shoot!

Next : What the shit is with all the crazy?! :eek: We've gone from arguing whether creationism, ID, or evolution are valid to talking about how Obama is going to cede control of the US government to the UN (which, I might point out, he does not have the power to do), to the UN is a secret satanic society? The :cuckoo: grows strong in here.

I'm sorry, but when you go off into eots or 9/11insidejob type nuttiness, I lose nearly all possibility of taking you seriously about anything. I may just unsubscribe this thread; it's becoming way too ridiculous lately.

Did you actually read any of the material? It is all from credible sources. No conspiracy websites. Stick your head in the sand. You also have a bad case of normalcy bias. The UN is whack!!

Are you denying the Lucifer Group exists and denying they have NGO status at the UN???

Just because the UN sucks doesn't mean it's run by a bunch of satanists. :lol:

What I'm denying is the idea that the world is so Christian-oriented. The UN is satanic? Really? :cuckoo:

Oh, and I wouldn't call sources that make such claims credible.

I also deny that the information you provided in any way shows a satanism movement in the UN. At best it would show a new-age kind of movement. I hate to tell you this, but the two are not the same thing! Only a foolish belief that the world revolves around your religious beliefs would convince you that new-age equates to satanism.

You want to claim that meditation and new-age spirituality are satanism, then expect to be taken seriously in other areas? I think you misunderstand the ideas and personality your posts portray. :tongue:

Judaism,Christianity,and Islam acknowledge satan don't know of any other faiths that do.

Who ever thought that the arab countries would ever participate in the United Nations but they are there. So it has already begun they are a governing body and they get involved in the worlds affairs. They eventually will gain more authority.

Last edited:
First : I'm glad I don't play paintball anymore. I don't like the way the game is played now. Lay down a line of paint, lay down a line of paint, lay down a line of paint....bleh. I liked it when you actually had to pull the trigger for every ball. :tongue: People still did some of the same tactics, but it wasn't quite the same. Now it seems to be about how much paint you can shoot!

Next : What the shit is with all the crazy?! :eek: We've gone from arguing whether creationism, ID, or evolution are valid to talking about how Obama is going to cede control of the US government to the UN (which, I might point out, he does not have the power to do), to the UN is a secret satanic society? The :cuckoo: grows strong in here.

I'm sorry, but when you go off into eots or 9/11insidejob type nuttiness, I lose nearly all possibility of taking you seriously about anything. I may just unsubscribe this thread; it's becoming way too ridiculous lately.

Did you actually read any of the material? It is all from credible sources. No conspiracy websites. Stick your head in the sand. You also have a bad case of normalcy bias. The UN is whack!!

Are you denying the Lucifer Group exists and denying they have NGO status at the UN???

What I'm denying is the idea that the world is so Christian-oriented. The UN is satanic? Really? :cuckoo:

I also deny that the information you provided in any way shows a satanism movement in the UN. At best it would show a new-age kind of movement. I hate to tell you this, but the two are not the same thing! Only a foolish belief that the world revolves around your religious beliefs would convince you that new-age equates to satanism.

You want to claim that meditation and new-age spirituality are satanism, then expect to be taken seriously in other areas? I think you misunderstand the ideas and personality your posts portray. :tongue:

I had so much hope for you. But sadly I think you are in denial too. Robert Muller was Asst. Secretary General of the UN and served there for 40 years. How can a site can be more credible than his own personal website? Robertmuller.org. Go read some of his writings. He was very much influenced by Alice Bailey and the Lucis Trust, and he very much influenced the direction of the UN. And they were a prime driver of the New Age movement and of spiritulizing the UN. You can paste up your crazy emoticon all day, but I am a retired police officer and trained investigator. I know how to follow an information trail and if logic is applied, the conclusions drawn are more than compelling.

By the way, I'm not holding my bottle of glue in this pic, but here's a somewhat recent photo of this washed up 46-year-old retired cop turned AC Salesman. I've lost a few pounds since this was taken after marrying my 41 year old hardcore gym wife who has put pressure on me to stay in shape.

desertshoot.jpg

Last edited:
I've seen that pic on this site before! Oh, if only I could remember who claimed to be that person.......dammit! I just am not sure. :( Maybe Neubarth? The crazy, 'Satan is destroying the world' spiel would fit! :tongue:

You can take your trained police investigator claims and try to anonymously impress someone else with them. I don't know why you've decided to show off the nuttiness recently, but there it is. Have fun trying to convince people how the crystal-wearing, meditating, goddess-loving new-agers are a satanic cult in control of the world! :lol:

I had so much hope for you. But sadly I think you are in denial too. Robert Muller was Asst. Secretary General of the UN and served there for 40 years. How can a site can be more credible than his own personal website? Robertmuller.org. Go read some of his writings. He was very much influenced by Alice Bailey and the Lucis Trust, and he very much influenced the direction of the UN. And they were a prime driver of the New Age movement and of spiritulizing the UN. You can paste up your crazy emoticon all day, but I am a retired police officer and trained investigator. I know how to follow an information trail and if logic is applied, the conclusions drawn are more than compelling.

By the way, I'm not holding my bottle of glue in this pic, but here's a somewhat recent photo of this washed up 46-year-old retired cop turned AC Salesman. I've lost a few pounds since this was taken after marrying my 41 year old hardcore gym wife who has put pressure on me to stay in shape.

desertshoot.jpg

Can't play paintball with that :lol:

I've seen that pic on this site before! Oh, if only I could remember who claimed to be that person.......dammit! I just am not sure. :( Maybe Neubarth? The crazy, 'Satan is destroying the world' spiel would fit! :tongue:

You can take your trained police investigator claims and try to anonymously impress someone else with them. I don't know why you've decided to show off the nuttiness recently, but there it is. Have fun trying to convince people how the crystal-wearing, meditating, goddess-loving new-agers are a satanic cult in control of the world! :lol:

Yeah it was who you just quoted,ultimate reality.

Monty as the days of Noah so shall be the end time. The book of revelations helps you understand the signs of the times.

Monty as the days of Noah so shall be the end time. The book of revelations helps you understand the signs of the times.

I think there are real reasons to be concerned about you with such a pattern of statements.

All ribbing aside, have you considered talking to a trusted clergyman?

I think there are real reasons to be concerned about you with such a pattern of statements.

All ribbing aside, have you considered talking to a trusted clergyman?

People who go against the norm are seen this way. I don't have anything to do with organised religion. I attend a non-denominational church who do not stress doctrine. I read the bible and have for many years trying to unlock it's true message I may be right or wrong on some views but I have put a lot of time into the bible. Since I was ten years old I am 50 now. I drifted away when I went to college even became a doubter but returned as I matured and realized the information contained in the scriptures.

Last edited:

Clearly you didn't understand my post. I have seen that exact same picture posted on USMB before, by a poster with a different username. It may have even had a similar story to go along with it. Whether UltimateReality is an older poster under a new username, or someone's sock, or just pulled the same pic off the web, I don't know. Whatever the case may be, it's funny how quickly he has decided to wallow in the crazy. :)

Clearly you didn't understand my post. I have seen that exact same picture posted on USMB before, by a poster with a different username. It may have even had a similar story to go along with it. Whether UltimateReality is an older poster under a new username, or someone's sock, or just pulled the same pic off the web, I don't know. Whatever the case may be, it's funny how quickly he has decided to wallow in the crazy. :)

I have seen it before and it was ultimate reality that claimed to be the person.

I have seen it before and it was ultimate reality that claimed to be the person.

UR has only been here since January of this year. I'm pretty sure it was before that I've seen it.

UR has only been here since January of this year. I'm pretty sure it was before that I've seen it.

Well I am sure you are aware of the 2nd thing that goes as we age :D

I'm sure reality will respond.

You saw my picture on this thread doof. Back when Loki was active here. Go ahead and bury your head in the sand and ignore the evidence for the UN. You'll fit right in with the fundie evo crowd because that is what they do best.

Here is another pic from the same day so smoke that in your pipe...

Oh and YWC, I think if you click on the image it will take you to my album and you can see some of my other, umm, "hardware".

targetshooting.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Last edited:
Oops, what's that?? Just my framed police sergeant pic next to montrovant's post with his baseless claim that I am not who I say I am.

sargepic.jpg

Last edited:
Oops, what's that?? Just my framed police sergeant pic next to montrovant's post with his baseless claim that I am not who I say I am.

sargepic.jpg

LOL, all you needed to do was give me a post number or link to the previous time you posted the pic, but I guess these posts work, too.

I can only guess that your recent posts about Satanism in the UN, in reminding me of another poster, caused me to think that other poster also used the picture.

I'm happy to apologize to you and anyone else who has read my posts on the subject. This appears to be entirely my mistake and my false memory.

This doesn't in any way change my opinion about Satanism in the UN, but I'll eat my crow and take my lumps about the picture.

desertshoot.jpg

right if you believe that...this is a picture of me in 1977...
Jesus.jpg

some other things, since UR so called face obscured, as every cop should know it's not evidence.
2. the person in the pics appers to be much younger then 46.
or it could be satan !

Last edited:

You saw my picture on this thread doof. Back when Loki was active here. Go ahead and bury your head in the sand and ignore the evidence for the UN. You'll fit right in with the fundie evo crowd because that is what they do best.

Oh and YWC, I think if you click on the image it will take you to my album and you can see some of my other, umm, "hardware".

targetshooting.jpg

Yes loki was loki and I remember now.

targetshooting.jpg

Wow that kinda looks like the superstition mountains.

desertshoot.jpg

Jesus.jpg

Daws you are an Idiot. :D

Jesus.jpg

Daws you are an Idiot. :D
proving once again you have no Idea what you're talking about ,fact is I looked very much like that in the 70's
same eye color my hair was a bit longer even had a shirt that looked like that.

the thing is neither the person in that picture or myself look at all like jesus..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back