Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm falling all over myself because Dawkins admits God and design is a possibility ? why does this worry you ?

How bout DR. Francis Crick comments saying that the DNA molecue could not possibly come about through a random natural process of evolution. He also said the genetic code is a miracle and thought it was designed to replicate itself. Guess what ? it does.

DR.Francis Crick is famous for being one of the scientists that discovered the genetic code.

I don't need to fall all over myself your side's authorities on the issue agree with our side.
bullshit! what Dawkins really said :This just in: Dawkins is consistent
By Ian
Sometimes journalists are good, sometimes they are just plain lazy.

Richard Dawkins is world-renowned for his staunch atheism; so much that it eclipses his work in the field of evolutionary biology, his long, illustrious career with the University of Oxford, and his creepy, meme-worthy resemblance to Emma Watson. Indeed, if you know anything about Richard Dawkins, it’s probably that he’s an atheist. Maybe it’s a sign of old age (he’s pushing 70), maybe he was genuinely flattered by the Archbishop of Canterbury, Dr Rowan Williams, his sparring-partner last night, or perhaps he was just feeling generous. Either way, last night Professor Richard Dawkins admitted that he can’t be certain that there is no God.
The insincere shock journalism stems from a conversation between Dawkins and Williams. Specifically the article notes:

Slow down there, we’re not talking conversion. But for the first time, Dawkins is actually admitting that he leans a little agnostic. Sharing an Oxford stage with Dr. Williams, Dawkins said he was “6.9 out of seven” certain of his atheism. “I think the probability of a supernatural creator existing is very, very low,” he said. Philosopher Sir Anthony Kenny, who chaired the discussion, asked: “Why don’t you call yourself an agnostic?” to which Dawkins answered that he did.
Slow down there (because phrases like this make a journalist sound classy), this is definitely not “the first time” for any such admission.

In fact, anyone who actually made it through the first two chapters of The God Delusion will find this quote (from page 51 of the hardcover) that defines his position after outlining his scale of 1 (strong theist) to 7 (strong atheist):

…I count myself in category 6, but leaning towards 7 – I am agnostic only to the extent that I am agnostic about fairies at the bottom of the garden. [Emphasis mine]
It’s like the media sees this frank and consistent admission as somehow equivalent to the Pope admitting that maybe Jesus never really existed or that perhaps Mary wasn’t a virgin (of course there was a proper amount of press over revelations of Mother Teresa’s personal doubts). Dawkins, like all new atheists, has admitted that there is a vanishingly small chance that they’re in error. Something the devoutly religious rarely concede.

Finally, we can also dissect the semantics of the words atheist and agnostic to realize they are not really in contradiction. [A]theism deals with beliefs while [a]gnosticism deals with knowledge. So if one knows there is a God, he is a gnostic theist. This has been summarized effectively in a simple chart:

Dawkins admitting the limits of his knowledge is not a change of position. It is not the end of the New Atheism. It is most definitely not a gotcha moment that the pro-religious media seems to think will restore religion’s dominant place in society

.agnostic, atheism, atheist, media, richard dawkins

This just in: Dawkins is consistent

Those comments were in his book and he is no longer an atheist. Go on to your spin sites if you must but he is on record in video and his book.
he's a agnostic

He did why do objects dated very old much older then a carbon -14 test would cover still have carbon-14 ? Did you notice the response top the evolutionist concerning the diamonds ?

Why are coelacanth fossils found in the same strata as dinosaurs ?
well lets see?
Coelacanth fossils have been found in rock strata dating from the Mid Devonian (approximately 370 million years ago) to sedimentary rock laid down at the end of the Cretaceous (65 million years ago)

Article Source: The Coelacanth - An Amazing Fish - A Relic From the Earth's Ancient Past

because they lived when the dinosaurs did and are still living today!

Evolutionist are not sure exactly how the dinosaurs went extinct except the most common explanation was asteroidsand meteors . So how did any creature survive asteroids and meteors ? do you understand the damage that asteroids would do to this planet ? It's kind of a stretch of the imagination to think all dinosaurs went extinct across the entire planet but other animals and fish survived.

Besides there is no global wide evidence of asteroid and meteor damage to the planet.

Pictures of meteor crater in Arizona.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pic...W7jJzZDQ&sqi=2&ved=0CEMQsAQ&biw=1526&bih=1061
you can't really be this ignorant .

Evidence for the Asteroid Impact Hypothesis

Impact Crater
This 150-kilometer-wide crater lies just off the Yucatan peninsula. Scientists calculate that it was blasted into Earth by a 10-kilometer-wide asteroid or comet traveling 30 kilometers per second -- 150 times faster than a jet airliner.

Scientists have concluded that the impact that created this crater occurred 65 million years ago. The date corresponds perfectly to the date of the dinosaur extinction.

Rare Metal
The metal iridium, which is similar to platinum, is very rare on Earth's surface but is more common in asteroids and in molten rock deep within the planet.

Scientists have discovered levels of iridium 30 times greater than average in the Cretaceous/Tertiary (KT) boundary, the layer of sedimentary rock laid down at the time of the dinosaur extinction.

Melted Rock
These pieces of once-molten rock, called impact ejecta, are evidence of an explosion powerful enough to instantly melt bedrock and propel it more than a hundred miles from its origin.

Ranging in size from large chunks to tiny beads, impact ejecta are common at or near the Cretaceous/Tertiary (KT) boundary, the geological layer that defines the dinosaur extinction.

Fractured Crystals
These crystals, often called "shocked quartz," show a distinctive pattern of fracturing caused by high-energy impacts or explosions.

Some scientists maintain that the fracture pattern in these quartz crystals could only have been caused by a massive asteroid or comet impact. The pattern is prevalent in quartz found at or near the Cretaceous/Tertiary (KT) boundary, the geological layer deposited at the time of the extinction.

Fossil Record
A gradual decline in the number of dinosaur species would likely mirror an equally gradual cause of their ultimate extinction. Conversely, a sudden "now you see them, now you don't" end to the dinosaurs implies a catastrophic cause. Depending on location and interpretation, the fossil record seems to say different things.

Some paleontologists see evidence in the fossil record that dinosaurs were doing quite well prior to the end of the Cretaceous -- that they were in no way declining in abundance when the impact occurred.
Evolution: Extinction: What Killed the Dinosaurs?

I'm falling all over myself because Dawkins admits God and design is a possibility ? why does this worry you ?

How bout DR. Francis Crick comments saying that the DNA molecue could not possibly come about through a random natural process of evolution. He also said the genetic code is a miracle and thought it was designed to replicate itself. Guess what ? it does.

DR.Francis Crick is famous for being one of the scientists that discovered the genetic code.

I don't need to fall all over myself your side's authorities on the issue agree with our side.
By Ian

Richard Dawkins is world-renowned for his staunch atheism; so much that it eclipses his work in the field of evolutionary biology, his long, illustrious career with the University of Oxford, and his creepy, meme-worthy resemblance to Emma Watson. Indeed, if you know anything about Richard Dawkins, it’s probably that he’s an atheist. Maybe it’s a sign of old age (he’s pushing 70), maybe he was genuinely flattered by the Archbishop of Canterbury, Dr Rowan Williams, his sparring-partner last night, or perhaps he was just feeling generous. Either way, last night Professor Richard Dawkins admitted that he can’t be certain that there is no God.
The insincere shock journalism stems from a conversation between Dawkins and Williams. Specifically the article notes:

Slow down there, we’re not talking conversion. But for the first time, Dawkins is actually admitting that he leans a little agnostic. Sharing an Oxford stage with Dr. Williams, Dawkins said he was “6.9 out of seven” certain of his atheism. “I think the probability of a supernatural creator existing is very, very low,” he said. Philosopher Sir Anthony Kenny, who chaired the discussion, asked: “Why don’t you call yourself an agnostic?” to which Dawkins answered that he did.
Slow down there (because phrases like this make a journalist sound classy), this is definitely not “the first time” for any such admission.

In fact, anyone who actually made it through the first two chapters of The God Delusion will find this quote (from page 51 of the hardcover) that defines his position after outlining his scale of 1 (strong theist) to 7 (strong atheist):

…I count myself in category 6, but leaning towards 7 – I am agnostic only to the extent that I am agnostic about fairies at the bottom of the garden. [Emphasis mine]
It’s like the media sees this frank and consistent admission as somehow equivalent to the Pope admitting that maybe Jesus never really existed or that perhaps Mary wasn’t a virgin (of course there was a proper amount of press over revelations of Mother Teresa’s personal doubts). Dawkins, like all new atheists, has admitted that there is a vanishingly small chance that they’re in error. Something the devoutly religious rarely concede.

Finally, we can also dissect the semantics of the words atheist and agnostic to realize they are not really in contradiction. [A]theism deals with beliefs while [a]gnosticism deals with knowledge. So if one knows there is a God, he is a gnostic theist. This has been summarized effectively in a simple chart:

Dawkins admitting the limits of his knowledge is not a change of position. It is not the end of the New Atheism. It is most definitely not a gotcha moment that the pro-religious media seems to think will restore religion’s dominant place in society

Is dawkins an athiest ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wNE9aXaUG4&feature=watch_response]Is Dawkins still an atheist? - YouTube[/ame]

Now watch your hero get schooled ,complete debate.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0UIbd0eLxw]Lennox Vs. Dawkins Debate - Has Science Buried God? - YouTube[/ame]
already watched it long before you posted it
and only a desperate obsessive mind would claim a "victory for our side".
the reality is two very intelligent men debating, who won and who lost is subjective.
it is also no no evidence for god.

He did why do objects dated very old much older then a carbon -14 test would cover still have carbon-14 ? Did you notice the response top the evolutionist concerning the diamonds ?

well lets see?
Coelacanth fossils have been found in rock strata dating from the Mid Devonian (approximately 370 million years ago) to sedimentary rock laid down at the end of the Cretaceous (65 million years ago)

Article Source: The Coelacanth - An Amazing Fish - A Relic From the Earth's Ancient Past

Evolutionist are not sure exactly how the dinosaurs went extinct except the most common explanation was asteroidsand meteors . So how did any creature survive asteroids and meteors ? do you understand the damage that asteroids would do to this planet ? It's kind of a stretch of the imagination to think all dinosaurs went extinct across the entire planet but other animals and fish survived.

Besides there is no global wide evidence of asteroid and meteor damage to the planet.

The KT extinction

Cretaceous

Heard of the Chicxulub Crater? It is the K-T or K-Pg wound, to the Earth, which encompasses a large area, of the Yucatan Peninsula, into the Gulf of Mexico.

There went the dinosaurs. Crocodilians survived because they can get into water, hibernate in caves or dried mud, eat dead things, and their young can eat insects.

Heard of CHAINSAWS? Humans are pushing the CO2 up, via burning sequestered carbon, but with CHAINSAWS, humans are reducing CO2 metabolizers, so we are now in the grip, of RUNAWAY GLOBAL WARMING. We are entering Mass Extinction Event 6, which will challenge the K-T and P-T extinctions, for ranking, in the all-time top killers.

When you aren't too bright, you ignore what man has done. You ignore how God is an invention, to control people, but people don't want rational control, so people like the Pope have to proclaim, how atheism is responsible, for skepticism, against global warming. Nice try, Benedict.

220px-Chicxulub-gravity-anomaly-m.png

WTF is this, youwere?

what would be the mathematical symbol for god?

The alpha and omega.
being that those are not mathmatical symbols they only prove your ignorance

Omigosh!! Can I just say OMIGOSH again? You just proved my famous quote. And you can't even spell mathematical!!!

“To be ignorant of one's ignorance is the malady of the ignorant.”

Those symbols are most certainly used in trigonometry ALL THE TIME. You want me to post up a hundred or so links? Now who has egg on their face??

Greek Alphabet (PRIME)

Identify for us why your YouTube video should convince anyone that it features the "top evilutionist"? What body, group or association has assigned the title "top evilutionist"?

Nothing in the YouTube video speaks to confirming supernaturalism or miracles. Do you believe that the processes of heat and pressure acting on carbon is somehow miraculous or supernatural?

I will do like ultimatereality,if you can't watch a video and see it for yourself you have no business trying to debate it. This is my last post to you.

It's funny. Folks are so locked into their worldview, they won't even take the time to view an alternate viewpoint. I think they just rather argue. Hollie is not interested in even looking at anything that presents evidence against her hate view.

Last edited:
well lets see?

The KT extinction

Cretaceous

Heard of the Chicxulub Crater? It is the K-T or K-Pg wound, to the Earth, which encompasses a large area, of the Yucatan Peninsula, into the Gulf of Mexico.

There went the dinosaurs. Crocodilians survived because they can get into water, hibernate in caves or dried mud, eat dead things, and their young can eat insects.

Heard of CHAINSAWS? Humans are pushing the CO2 up, via burning sequestered carbon, but with CHAINSAWS, humans are reducing CO2 metabolizers, so we are now in the grip, of RUNAWAY GLOBAL WARMING. We are entering Mass Extinction Event 6, which will challenge the K-T and P-T extinctions, for ranking, in the all-time top killers.

When you aren't too bright, you ignore what man has done. You ignore how God is an invention, to control people, but people don't want rational control, so people like the Pope have to proclaim, how atheism is responsible, for skepticism, against global warming. Nice try, Benedict.

I ignored your babble but the article on KT was an interesting read. I wonder why no one proposed that the asteroid impact could have caused volcanic eruptions at the same time. That kind of jolt to the earth could have cracked all kinds of fissures resulting in mass amounts of volcanoes worldwide.

By Ian

Those comments were in his book and he is no longer an atheist. Go on to your spin sites if you must but he is on record in video and his book.
he's a agnostic

I said he was an agnostic several pages ago and you said bullshit ! So now that he is no longer an atheist he must be evolving.

Identify for us why your YouTube video should convince anyone that it features the "top evilutionist"? What body, group or association has assigned the title "top evilutionist"?

Nothing in the YouTube video speaks to confirming supernaturalism or miracles. Do you believe that the processes of heat and pressure acting on carbon is somehow miraculous or supernatural?

I will do like ultimatereality,if you can't watch a video and see it for yourself you have no business trying to debate it. This is my last post to you.

It's funny. Folks are so locked into their worldview, they won't even take the time to view an alternate viewpoint. I think they just rather argue.

What's funny, (sad) is that you are forever consigned to youtube videos as a means to promote and defend your irrationally based world of the supernatural. The problem that befuddles you is that your arguments originate from charlatans and snake oil salesmen representing the ICR and such other fundie creationist sites. Both they and you typify the science loathing variety of fundies who seek at every turn to vilify the science they are terrified of. The reason for this is a deep concern that because the process of evolution is so overwhelmingly confirmed by theory and evidence and impossible to refute that most supernauralists have a justified fear that their entire worldview of the supernatural is irreperably dismantled. That is unquestionably why fundie creationists hold such a visceral hatred for science in general and evolutionary science in particular.

In the realm of the rational, natural worldview, it is the scientific community which is experimenting, exploring, and unfolding new discoveries. I feel a need to remind you that the worldview of the supernaturalist, (your worldview), is replete with claims of supernatural objects and events that exist nowhere in the natural world but exist exclusively in the supernatural / irrational world. If we are going to come to terms with providing explanations for the experiences and the events that occur within our wholly natural world, where do you think we should look for understanding: science or irrationality?

well lets see?

https://www.google.com/search?q=pic...W7jJzZDQ&sqi=2&ved=0CEMQsAQ&biw=1526&bih=1061

Impact Crater
This 150-kilometer-wide crater lies just off the Yucatan peninsula. Scientists calculate that it was blasted into Earth by a 10-kilometer-wide asteroid or comet traveling 30 kilometers per second -- 150 times faster than a jet airliner.

Scientists have concluded that the impact that created this crater occurred 65 million years ago. The date corresponds perfectly to the date of the dinosaur extinction.

Rare Metal
The metal iridium, which is similar to platinum, is very rare on Earth's surface but is more common in asteroids and in molten rock deep within the planet.

Scientists have discovered levels of iridium 30 times greater than average in the Cretaceous/Tertiary (KT) boundary, the layer of sedimentary rock laid down at the time of the dinosaur extinction.

Melted Rock
These pieces of once-molten rock, called impact ejecta, are evidence of an explosion powerful enough to instantly melt bedrock and propel it more than a hundred miles from its origin.

Ranging in size from large chunks to tiny beads, impact ejecta are common at or near the Cretaceous/Tertiary (KT) boundary, the geological layer that defines the dinosaur extinction.

Fractured Crystals
These crystals, often called "shocked quartz," show a distinctive pattern of fracturing caused by high-energy impacts or explosions.

Some scientists maintain that the fracture pattern in these quartz crystals could only have been caused by a massive asteroid or comet impact. The pattern is prevalent in quartz found at or near the Cretaceous/Tertiary (KT) boundary, the geological layer deposited at the time of the extinction.

Fossil Record
A gradual decline in the number of dinosaur species would likely mirror an equally gradual cause of their ultimate extinction. Conversely, a sudden "now you see them, now you don't" end to the dinosaurs implies a catastrophic cause. Depending on location and interpretation, the fossil record seems to say different things.

Some paleontologists see evidence in the fossil record that dinosaurs were doing quite well prior to the end of the Cretaceous -- that they were in no way declining in abundance when the impact occurred.

Ignorant ? that killed every living dinosaur across the globe ?

You do understand what a theory is don't you ?

By Ian

he's a agnostic

I knew you would see it my way. So much for bullshit eh ? :D

The KT extinction

Cretaceous

I ignored your babble but the article on KT was an interesting read. I wonder why no one proposed that the asteroid impact could have caused volcanic eruptions at the same time. That kind of jolt to the earth could have cracked all kinds of fissures resulting in mass amounts of volcanoes worldwide.

So why not scour youtube for a video to answer that question?

Why do you think that, "That kind of jolt to the earth could have cracked all kinds of fissures resulting in mass amounts of volcanoes worldwide".

The earth has been struck by enormous space objects previously (Australia - do a search), with no indication of "all kinds of cracks and fissures....."

You can choose to sit, deaf and dumb and screech "the gods did it", but in the meantime, wander over the the ICR website and let us know how there is an apparent mis-match with a 6,000 year old earth and rock solid evidence (rock solid... nevermind), of planetary bombardment dating back millions of years.

Your gods are pointing and laughing at you.

Impact Crater

Rare Metal

Melted Rock

Fractured Crystals

Fossil Record

Ignorant ? that killed every living dinosaur across the globe ?

You do understand what a theory is don't you ?
And it all happened 6,000 years ago.

A wonder to behold.

The alpha and omega.
being that those are not mathmatical symbols they only prove your ignorance

Omigosh!! Can I just say OMIGOSH again? You just proved my famous quote. And you can't even spell mathematical!!!

“To be ignorant of one's ignorance is the malady of the ignorant.”

Those symbols are most certainly used in trigonometry ALL THE TIME. You want me to post up a hundred or so links? Now who has egg on their face??

Greek Alphabet (PRIME)

While the alpha and omega symbols are used in various mathematics, from what I can discern they have no set meaning.

So while, yes, you are correct that they are often mathematical symbols, they certainly do not indicate god. :)

I would imagine that god would need to be better defined before any kind of math would point to god's existence. Perhaps there could be something that points to a designer for life, but even then that wouldn't necessarily be god, and certainly wouldn't have to be god as you believe in it. I think the Christian concept of god is too outside the realm of human experience, too far beyond what we can see or know, to be explained through science. Perhaps that will change at some future point, but for now, IMO, it is the case.

well lets see?

The KT extinction

Cretaceous

Do you people always post the first article that disputes what I say ? dear little ol me.

Far more likely is that the iridium enrichment came from volcanic activity, not outer space. Volcanoes do produce iridium and spread it out.

As a result of these and other problems, some evolutionary scientists do not accept the impact theory.

GEOLOGIC TABLE
The geologic table summarizes the earth’s rock layers. According to secular scientists, they record millions of years of history, but the Bible indicates that the layers were laid over the past 6,000 years.
THE K-T BOUNDARY
This visible boundary between two layers of strata (Cretaceous and Tertiary) is thought to be the result of a mass extinction.

Other Theories

If the impact theory is not correct, then how is the disappearance of dinosaurs to be explained? Some scientists have suggested that the world’s climate suddenly became too cold. Others have suggested that their numbers declined as dinosaurs ate each other. A few theories have been wacky, such as the suggestion that dinosaurs died out from a plague of indigestion.

There is another possibility, ignored in secular science journals. While the impact theory admits the possibility of a global catastrophe resulting from an asteroid or comet, the Bible describes a very different global catastrophe that could have caused the “K-T extinction event”—the worldwide Flood of Genesis 6–9.

The Bible says that “all fountains of the great deep were broken up” (Genesis 7:11). The breakup of the earth’s crust would certainly have caused volcanoes on an unprecedented scale during the Flood, explaining the iridium in the K-T boundary. The bulk of the world’s fossils would have formed as a result of this catastrophe.

While pairs of every kind of dinosaur survived the Flood on board the Ark, it appears that their population never grew large in the new world. Like so many other kinds of animals, their small populations finally went extinct for a variety of reasons typical of many animals, including climate changes, diseases, decrease in food supply, and humans.

Starting with the Bible, it is easy to make sense of the mass kill of dinosaurs found in the fossil record.

Paul Taylor graduated with his B.Sc. in chemistry from Nottingham University and his master’s in science education from Cardiff University. Paul taught science for 17 years in a state school but is now a proficient writer and speaker for Answers in Genesis–UK.

Dinosaur Killer - Answers in Genesis

Read the whole article they address your theory that is just one of the theories idiot.

Last edited:

It's funny. Folks are so locked into their worldview, they won't even take the time to view an alternate viewpoint. I think they just rather argue.

What's funny, (sad) is that you are forever consigned to youtube videos as a means to promote and defend your irrationally based world of the supernatural. The problem that befuddles you is that your arguments originate from charlatans and snake oil salesmen representing the ICR and such other fundie creationist sites. Both they and you typify the science loathing variety of fundies who seek at every turn to vilify the science they are terrified of. The reason for this is a deep concern that because the process of evolution is so overwhelmingly confirmed by theory and evidence and impossible to refute that most supernauralists have a justified fear that their entire worldview of the supernatural is irreperably dismantled. That is unquestionably why fundie creationists hold such a visceral hatred for science in general and evolutionary science in particular.

In the realm of the rational, natural worldview, it is the scientific community which is experimenting, exploring, and unfolding new discoveries. I feel a need to remind you that the worldview of the supernaturalist, (your worldview), is replete with claims of supernatural objects and events that exist nowhere in the natural world but exist exclusively in the supernatural / irrational world. If we are going to come to terms with providing explanations for the experiences and the events that occur within our wholly natural world, where do you think we should look for understanding: science or irrationality?

So let me get this straight, what your saying is there are no peer reviewed ID papers? And you cut and paste other peoples quotes from the internet?

The KT extinction

Cretaceous

Do you people always post the first article that disputes what I say ? dear little ol me.

Far more likely is that the iridium enrichment came from volcanic activity, not outer space. Volcanoes do produce iridium and spread it out.

As a result of these and other problems, some evolutionary scientists do not accept the impact theory.

GEOLOGIC TABLE
The geologic table summarizes the earth’s rock layers. According to secular scientists, they record millions of years of history, but the Bible indicates that the layers were laid over the past 6,000 years.
THE K-T BOUNDARY
This visible boundary between two layers of strata (Cretaceous and Tertiary) is thought to be the result of a mass extinction.

Other Theories

If the impact theory is not correct, then how is the disappearance of dinosaurs to be explained? Some scientists have suggested that the world’s climate suddenly became too cold. Others have suggested that their numbers declined as dinosaurs ate each other. A few theories have been wacky, such as the suggestion that dinosaurs died out from a plague of indigestion.

There is another possibility, ignored in secular science journals. While the impact theory admits the possibility of a global catastrophe resulting from an asteroid or comet, the Bible describes a very different global catastrophe that could have caused the “K-T extinction event”—the worldwide Flood of Genesis 6–9.

The Bible says that “all fountains of the great deep were broken up” (Genesis 7:11). The breakup of the earth’s crust would certainly have caused volcanoes on an unprecedented scale during the Flood, explaining the iridium in the K-T boundary. The bulk of the world’s fossils would have formed as a result of this catastrophe.

While pairs of every kind of dinosaur survived the Flood on board the Ark, it appears that their population never grew large in the new world. Like so many other kinds of animals, their small populations finally went extinct for a variety of reasons typical of many animals, including climate changes, diseases, decrease in food supply, and humans.

Starting with the Bible, it is easy to make sense of the mass kill of dinosaurs found in the fossil record.

Paul Taylor graduated with his B.Sc. in chemistry from Nottingham University and his master’s in science education from Cardiff University. Paul taught science for 17 years in a state school but is now a proficient writer and speaker for Answers in Genesis–UK.

Dinosaur Killer - Answers in Genesis

Read the whole article they address your theory that is just one of the theories idiot.
Oh sweet heyzeus H. Christ - an Ark'ist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back