Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
You frequently do, of course.

Like others, I've posted on other boards. I just don't have a habit of posting goofy youtube videos in place of understanding the subject matter I comment on.

You are ignoring the questions put to you for a reason,what is that reason ?
I have no intention of feeling a need to "refute" the endless YouTube videos you post.

Posting YouTube videos that are churned out by fundie creationists are often self-refuting in the sense that they are prepared with a purpose of furthering an agenda. They are not without a certain comedic content but totally predictable in their message and intended audience.

It was you who hoped to further a rather predictable agenda by hand waving off the bums rush given to fundie creationists - consistently- by the judiciary which - consistently - ruling that creationism and its remanufactured stepchild: ID, is not science and has no business in public school classrooms.

Floating conspiracy theories that the judiciary is "brainwashed" is one of the truly desperate and despicable tactics of the fundie crowd.

You are refusing to address questions put before you. Why?

So we have brainwashed people in the courts that have been taught the same crap.
It's a shame, isn't it?

We have a multitude of court cases wherein judges have consistently held that creationism is not science and does not belong in a school syllabus.

Fortunately, we have a legal system that protects me and others from science loathing, hate promoting fundie creationists.

Thanks, Isis.

Let's see how rediculous your theory is.

1) Which evolved first: the mouth, the stomach, the digestive fluids, or the ability to poop?

2) Which evolved first: the windpipe, the lungs, or the ability of the body to use oxygen?

3) Which evolved first: the bones, ligaments, tendons, blood supply, or the muscles to move the bones?

Three Devastating Questions To Ask Evolutionists & Three Points Which Destroy The Theory Of Evolution And Show That Intelligent Design Is A Reality

Almost as bad as your view on the evolution of the giraffes neck he would have starved to death waiting.

Read this: The Evilution of Chicken Lips

you'resostupidyou'llbelieveanything.com

What these questions show is that the evolutionist are so busy looking for a mechanism and erasing the certainty of the agent/God, hoping for a natural process to be the source for all life. These questions show the impossibility of life just evolving that it needed a designer.

I posted similar questions of my own in another thread and I got the same kind of response the unwillingness of your side to admit it is highly unlikely for life to just pop into existence through a natural, unguided,natural process,that life and this great universe was most certainly designed.
As usual, you make bellicose claims as to a certainty of your god(s) when no certainty exists.
It's comically tragic that you insist on beating people with your creationist propaganda while never understanding that your claims are unfounded and never being able to provide a single bit of verifiable evidence for your claim to gods.

You have no clue that you are the worst type of representative for the creationist crowd and you just alienate people by thumping them with your bible.

So we have brainwashed people in the courts that have been taught the same crap.
It's a shame, isn't it?

We have a multitude of court cases wherein judges have consistently held that creationism is not science and does not belong in a school syllabus.

Fortunately, we have a legal system that protects me and others from science loathing, hate promoting fundie creationists.

Thanks, Isis.

Let's see how rediculous your theory is.

1) Which evolved first: the mouth, the stomach, the digestive fluids, or the ability to poop?

2) Which evolved first: the windpipe, the lungs, or the ability of the body to use oxygen?

3) Which evolved first: the bones, ligaments, tendons, blood supply, or the muscles to move the bones?

Three Devastating Questions To Ask Evolutionists & Three Points Which Destroy The Theory Of Evolution And Show That Intelligent Design Is A Reality

Almost as bad as your view on the evolution of the giraffes neck he would have starved to death waiting.

Here let me unlock the atheist riddle for you. What came first the chicken or the egg ? Well of course it was the chicken but worse yet it had to be two chickens male and female. The hen could lay eggs but they would simply rott away producing no offspring.

The rooster is needed because the rooster fertilised the eggs which could now produce offspring.

That is why God created male and female for reproduction.

Gen 1:27 And God created man in His image; in the image of God He created him. He created them male and female.

Gen 6:19 And you shall bring into the ark two of every kind, of every living thing of all flesh, to keep them alive with you. They shall be male and female.

Noah was not instructed to bring plants on the ark except for food. God knew they would survive and reproduce and produce what we see today.

If you try to argue against this you are trying to argue against a proven fact.

The chuckle is on you when we consult reality.

I "consult" reality every day. That reality consistently adheres to natural processes.

Nowhere do we see unnatural or supernatural processes. It's only in the strange, abnormal world of nonsensical, creationist claims that we are told of supernatural forced and processes that have a habit if never being extant.

That's because you dwell in a fantasy world.

I have no intention of feeling a need to "refute" the endless YouTube videos you post.

Posting YouTube videos that are churned out by fundie creationists are often self-refuting in the sense that they are prepared with a purpose of furthering an agenda. They are not without a certain comedic content but totally predictable in their message and intended audience.

It was you who hoped to further a rather predictable agenda by hand waving off the bums rush given to fundie creationists - consistently- by the judiciary which - consistently - ruling that creationism and its remanufactured stepchild: ID, is not science and has no business in public school classrooms.

Floating conspiracy theories that the judiciary is "brainwashed" is one of the truly desperate and despicable tactics of the fundie crowd.

Oh but these questions did not come from a video. These are logical questions testing your honesty and the reality you live in.

It's a shame, isn't it?

Thanks, Isis.

What these questions show is that the evolutionist are so busy looking for a mechanism and erasing the certainty of the agent/God, hoping for a natural process to be the source for all life. These questions show the impossibility of life just evolving that it needed a designer.

I posted similar questions of my own in another thread and I got the same kind of response the unwillingness of your side to admit it is highly unlikely for life to just pop into existence through a natural, unguided,natural process,that life and this great universe was most certainly designed.
As usual, you make bellicose claims as to a certainty of your god(s) when no certainty exists.
It's comically tragic that you insist on beating people with your creationist propaganda while never understanding that your claims are unfounded and never being able to provide a single bit of verifiable evidence for your claim to gods.

You have no clue that you are the worst type of representative for the creationist crowd and you just alienate people by thumping them with your bible.

Like I said before you dismiss the notion of the active agent/God because you can't explain him and vacate reality.

Like I said before you dismiss the notion of the active agent/God because you can't explain him and vacate reality.
You should read your posts. It is you who is insisting that supernatural realms exist and those realms are commanded by gods. You just consistently refuse to provide a mechanism for us to examine those realms. Further, you insist that your gods are definable but refuse to provide a mechanism whereby we can access these gods and make them discoverable.

As always, you make grandiose claims that are completely groundless.

how is it that I am vacating reality when you are insisting that there is a supernatural reality that is inaccessible to us.

You're telling us that you have access to a supernatural reality that is the -real- reality.

Wow!

Last edited:

You should read your posts. It is you who is insisting that supernatural realms exist and those realms are commanded by gods. You just consistently refuse to provide a mechanism for us to examine those realms. Further, you insist that your gods are definable but refuse to provide a mechanism whereby we can access these gods and make them discoverable.

As always, you make grandiose claims that are completely groundless.

You are right they are very simple examples of reality but are a better and the right explanation how life came to be.

how is it that I am vacating reality when you are insisting that there is a supernatural reality that is inaccessible to us.

You're telling us that you have access to a supernatural reality that is the -real- reality.

Wow!

Then give a better explanation, that makes sense through reality of what came first the chicken or the egg ? if i am in error.

Oh but these questions did not come from a video. These are logical questions testing your honesty and the reality you live in.
Logical questions? Consider your behavior for a moment.

You have posted that the many cases of creationists being summarily booted out of public classrooms is because the judges are all brainwashed. Yet, here you are questioning the honesty of others and their perceptions of reality.

Are you on mind altering meds?

Hollie, you are so blind. It is funny that you call out Creationists for the exact same things Darwinists do but you seem totally unaware of it, or you are in total denial. At least the Creationists aren't militant like the Darwinists who try to stomp out every one that questions their party line. You're just another lacky Darwinist Nazi, who doesn't believe any dissenting opinions should be heard. Hollie's world, like Darwins world, is alot like Orwell's 1984... We will tell you what to think. Don't ask questions.

The youtube video I posted was of your lord and savior Wil Provine, not a Creationists.

Hollie, you are so blind. It is funny that you call out Creationists for the exact same things Darwinists do but you seem totally unaware of it, or you are in total denial. At least the Creationists aren't militant like the Darwinists who try to stomp out every one that questions their party line. You're just another lacky Darwinist Nazi, who doesn't believe any dissenting opinions should be heard. Hollie's world, like Darwins world, is alot like Orwell's 1984... We will tell you what to think. Don't ask questions.
You should know by this point that its all just one big conspiracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back