Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evolutionist are not sure exactly how the dinosaurs went extinct except the most common explanation was asteroidsand meteors . So how did any creature survive asteroids and meteors ? do you understand the damage that asteroids would do to this planet ? It's kind of a stretch of the imagination to think all dinosaurs went extinct across the entire planet but other animals and fish survived.

Besides there is no global wide evidence of asteroid and meteor damage to the planet.

The KT extinction

Cretaceous

Heard of the Chicxulub Crater? It is the K-T or K-Pg wound, to the Earth, which encompasses a large area, of the Yucatan Peninsula, into the Gulf of Mexico.

There went the dinosaurs. Crocodilians survived because they can get into water, hibernate in caves or dried mud, eat dead things, and their young can eat insects.

Heard of CHAINSAWS? Humans are pushing the CO2 up, via burning sequestered carbon, but with CHAINSAWS, humans are reducing CO2 metabolizers, so we are now in the grip, of RUNAWAY GLOBAL WARMING. We are entering Mass Extinction Event 6, which will challenge the K-T and P-T extinctions, for ranking, in the all-time top killers.

When you aren't too bright, you ignore what man has done. You ignore how God is an invention, to control people, but people don't want rational control, so people like the Pope have to proclaim, how atheism is responsible, for skepticism, against global warming. Nice try, Benedict.

I ignored your babble but the article on KT was an interesting read. I wonder why no one proposed that the asteroid impact could have caused volcanic eruptions at the same time. That kind of jolt to the earth could have cracked all kinds of fissures resulting in mass amounts of volcanoes worldwide.
could have, but there is no evidence supporting that view.

Evolutionist are not sure exactly how the dinosaurs went extinct except the most common explanation was asteroidsand meteors . So how did any creature survive asteroids and meteors ? do you understand the damage that asteroids would do to this planet ? It's kind of a stretch of the imagination to think all dinosaurs went extinct across the entire planet but other animals and fish survived.

Besides there is no global wide evidence of asteroid and meteor damage to the planet.

Pictures of meteor crater in Arizona.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pic...W7jJzZDQ&sqi=2&ved=0CEMQsAQ&biw=1526&bih=1061
you can't really be this ignorant .

Evidence for the Asteroid Impact Hypothesis

Impact Crater
This 150-kilometer-wide crater lies just off the Yucatan peninsula. Scientists calculate that it was blasted into Earth by a 10-kilometer-wide asteroid or comet traveling 30 kilometers per second -- 150 times faster than a jet airliner.

Scientists have concluded that the impact that created this crater occurred 65 million years ago. The date corresponds perfectly to the date of the dinosaur extinction.

Rare Metal
The metal iridium, which is similar to platinum, is very rare on Earth's surface but is more common in asteroids and in molten rock deep within the planet.

Scientists have discovered levels of iridium 30 times greater than average in the Cretaceous/Tertiary (KT) boundary, the layer of sedimentary rock laid down at the time of the dinosaur extinction.

Melted Rock
These pieces of once-molten rock, called impact ejecta, are evidence of an explosion powerful enough to instantly melt bedrock and propel it more than a hundred miles from its origin.

Ranging in size from large chunks to tiny beads, impact ejecta are common at or near the Cretaceous/Tertiary (KT) boundary, the geological layer that defines the dinosaur extinction.

Fractured Crystals
These crystals, often called "shocked quartz," show a distinctive pattern of fracturing caused by high-energy impacts or explosions.

Some scientists maintain that the fracture pattern in these quartz crystals could only have been caused by a massive asteroid or comet impact. The pattern is prevalent in quartz found at or near the Cretaceous/Tertiary (KT) boundary, the geological layer deposited at the time of the extinction.

Fossil Record
A gradual decline in the number of dinosaur species would likely mirror an equally gradual cause of their ultimate extinction. Conversely, a sudden "now you see them, now you don't" end to the dinosaurs implies a catastrophic cause. Depending on location and interpretation, the fossil record seems to say different things.

Some paleontologists see evidence in the fossil record that dinosaurs were doing quite well prior to the end of the Cretaceous -- that they were in no way declining in abundance when the impact occurred.
Evolution: Extinction: What Killed the Dinosaurs?

Ignorant ? that killed every living dinosaur across the globe ?

You do understand what a theory is don't you ?
yes I do, too bad you have no idea what a theory is
your last statement is a prime example of your ignorance or out and out stupidty.
you are as always attempting to dumb things down.
no one has ever said the impact killed all the dinosaurs all at once, It's one of the lies you tell yourself when fact overrides your fantasy.
what the evidence shows is the impact caused a titanic amount of dust and debris to be thrown miles in to the atmosphere (just like volcanoes ) blocking the sun and changing the temperature thus changing the climate, none of this happened instantly.
first, most of the plants died then the plant eaters died then the predators died.
to put it simply the dinosaurs died of starvation NOT BY BEING VAPORIZED.
HERE AN EXAMPLE what killed more people when we a-bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
the blast?
or the radiation left by the blast or the fires caused by the blast?
ever heard of cause and effect?

I have no idea what the quote system is doing. It is definitely messed up ,must have suffered a mutation.

I happens from time to time, I think it's probably just a matter of one number or bracket getting accidentally left out in a post.

But I do get your pun. :tongue:

I thought I would just slip that in but you are probably the only one here on the dark side that would understand that. :D

you can't really be this ignorant .

Evidence for the Asteroid Impact Hypothesis

Impact Crater
This 150-kilometer-wide crater lies just off the Yucatan peninsula. Scientists calculate that it was blasted into Earth by a 10-kilometer-wide asteroid or comet traveling 30 kilometers per second -- 150 times faster than a jet airliner.

Scientists have concluded that the impact that created this crater occurred 65 million years ago. The date corresponds perfectly to the date of the dinosaur extinction.

Rare Metal
The metal iridium, which is similar to platinum, is very rare on Earth's surface but is more common in asteroids and in molten rock deep within the planet.

Scientists have discovered levels of iridium 30 times greater than average in the Cretaceous/Tertiary (KT) boundary, the layer of sedimentary rock laid down at the time of the dinosaur extinction.

Melted Rock
These pieces of once-molten rock, called impact ejecta, are evidence of an explosion powerful enough to instantly melt bedrock and propel it more than a hundred miles from its origin.

Ranging in size from large chunks to tiny beads, impact ejecta are common at or near the Cretaceous/Tertiary (KT) boundary, the geological layer that defines the dinosaur extinction.

Fractured Crystals
These crystals, often called "shocked quartz," show a distinctive pattern of fracturing caused by high-energy impacts or explosions.

Some scientists maintain that the fracture pattern in these quartz crystals could only have been caused by a massive asteroid or comet impact. The pattern is prevalent in quartz found at or near the Cretaceous/Tertiary (KT) boundary, the geological layer deposited at the time of the extinction.

Fossil Record
A gradual decline in the number of dinosaur species would likely mirror an equally gradual cause of their ultimate extinction. Conversely, a sudden "now you see them, now you don't" end to the dinosaurs implies a catastrophic cause. Depending on location and interpretation, the fossil record seems to say different things.

Some paleontologists see evidence in the fossil record that dinosaurs were doing quite well prior to the end of the Cretaceous -- that they were in no way declining in abundance when the impact occurred.
Evolution: Extinction: What Killed the Dinosaurs?

your last statement is a prime example of your ignorance or out and out stupidty.
no one has ever said the impact killed all the dinosaurs all at once, It's one of the lies you tell yourself when fact overrides your fantasy.
what the evidence shows is the impact caused a titanic amount of dust and debris to be thrown miles in to the atmosphere (just like volcanoes ) blocking the sun and changing the temperature thus changing the climate, none of this happened instantly.
first, most of the plants died then the plant eaters died then the predators died.
HERE AN EXAMPLE what killed more people when we a-bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
the blast?

You and the other guy acted like that theory is fact and there are no other theories on the subject. You proved that by calling me ignorant remember ?

the blast?

You and the other guy acted like that theory is fact and there are no other theories on the subject. You proved that by calling me ignorant remember ?
really? hummm.. maybe that's because there is evidence to corroborate it ..
unlike you fairy tales from non answers in Genesis.. that have no evidence to back the conjecture...presented in them
so yes, you are ignorant and what you present is not a vaible theory.
btw the way nice dodge!

the blast?

can you refute this using a real credible scientific theory?
without resorting to bible babble and creationist pseudoscience?

The KT extinction

Cretaceous

Heard of the Chicxulub Crater? It is the K-T or K-Pg wound, to the Earth, which encompasses a large area, of the Yucatan Peninsula, into the Gulf of Mexico.

There went the dinosaurs. Crocodilians survived because they can get into water, hibernate in caves or dried mud, eat dead things, and their young can eat insects.

Heard of CHAINSAWS? Humans are pushing the CO2 up, via burning sequestered carbon, but with CHAINSAWS, humans are reducing CO2 metabolizers, so we are now in the grip, of RUNAWAY GLOBAL WARMING. We are entering Mass Extinction Event 6, which will challenge the K-T and P-T extinctions, for ranking, in the all-time top killers.

When you aren't too bright, you ignore what man has done. You ignore how God is an invention, to control people, but people don't want rational control, so people like the Pope have to proclaim, how atheism is responsible, for skepticism, against global warming. Nice try, Benedict.

I ignored your babble but the article on KT was an interesting read. I wonder why no one proposed that the asteroid impact could have caused volcanic eruptions at the same time. That kind of jolt to the earth could have cracked all kinds of fissures resulting in mass amounts of volcanoes worldwide.
could have, but there is no evidence supporting that view.

Well that never stopped the evolutionists. :D You left yourself wide open.

I have no idea what the quote system is doing. It is definitely messed up ,must have suffered a mutation.

Actually, its Holly error. She is deleting copy and missing the brackets. There are remnants at the top. She is basically losing the original information due to copying errors.

Actually, its Holly error. She is deleting copy and missing the brackets. There are remnants at the top. She is basically losing the original information due to copying errors.

Yep,mutation. :lol:

If you boys have not evolved far enough to operate electronic equipment, it's back to the trees until you learn how.

The conversation kinda dries up when you add reality through rational thought to the conversation.

Oh and Hollie that last comment was not directed at you.

Last edited:
The conversation kinda dries up when you add reality through rational thought to the conversation.

Truth be told, Youwerecornholed, you are too queer, to just go out and be gay, with your buddy, URanallyretarded. So you smear up USMB.

When you do THAT, you don't get to snit at somebody, who comments. Use the Private Message function, when you want to get crazy, with URanal or somebody, without getting pissed on, which you deserve, for suggesting the electronics or Hollie are down, when you and your blow-buddy are so obviously shitty down-boys.

I believe Hollie would be welcome, at any thread where I post. Normally, tards take up most of the pages. We need you, on the out and about, Hollie.

Creationists and their blow-buddies suck.

Truth be told, Youwerecornholed, you are too queer, to just go out and be gay, with your buddy, URanallyretarded. So you smear up USMB.

When you do THAT, you don't get to snit at somebody, who comments. Use the Private Message function, when you want to get crazy, with URanal or somebody, without getting pissed on, which you deserve, for suggesting the electronics or Hollie are down, when you and your blow-buddy are so obviously shitty down-boys.

I believe Hollie would be welcome, at any thread where I post. Normally, tards take up most of the pages. We need you, on the out and about, Hollie.

Creationists and their blow-buddies suck.

Sore loser. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back