Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have no idea of what you are talking about. I don't lie I give you my opinions which happen to be some what in aghreement with creationist and IDer's. I have told you for eleven years I worked in mutation and cell research. Things I talk about don't just come from a book or wiki.
Have you forgetting about the bastardized "quote" from Crick? Apparently you have. To jig your memory, a substantial part of the commentary offered by Crick was deleted, thus altering the context of his comments.

That is just more of the lies and dishonest tactics coming from the creationist crowd.

Ask yourself why Crick made such a comment without having an explanation about the origins for the genetic code ?
Ask yourself why the comment from Crick only appears to imply what you want it to imply.

That is because the bulk of his comment was deleted.

You still can't accept that selectively deleting portions of someone's comments can change the context of their meaning and intent.

Do you know how they catch monkeys in africa ? they put a banana in a box with holes in it and the monkey sticks his hand in there and grabs that banana and they just walk up and net him, the monkey won't let go of the banana. :lol:

We are left to assume that you are have given up copying and pasting falsified quotes in favor of spamming.

Are you gonna do a rebuttal to what I wrote or are you gonna continue to be an ignorant tool ?
Your mindless commentary on catching monkeys hardly deserves a response.

As usual, you are clueless. Far superior in what way?

Many animals have a far superior sense of smell than humans, many animals have superior running speed, many animals have superior strength, many animals have superior eyesight, etc.

You open yourself to ridicule because you haven't a clue as to the subject matter you blather on about.

Hollie, why didn't those traits get passed onto humans ?there would be no reason for natural selection to eliminate them from our gene pool. We are far more intelligent. List goes on and on how we are superior.
Among the most basic precepts of evolution is fitness for survival. I've spent considerable time detailing this subject elsewhere but that was among people who had a much more honest and knowledgeable approach. In no way are humans "far superior to any organism on the planet".

Yours was a misunderstanding and/or a purposeful falsification of the facts.

So you are still saying mutations through natural selection is how evolution happens. I gave you an explanation on this. Natural selection prevents a mutant gene from becoming the norm in the population. We have other mechanisms helping to correct copying errors that cause mutations.

The mutations that slip through only affect some lineages. Because there are to many things working against mutant gene becoming the norm in the population or we would all be suffering far more from mutations.

There are cases of better adaptive organisms surviving while others going extinct, but that is because the change of enviornment. All organisms were designed to adapt but there are limits to adapting, if that was not the case nothing would go extinct.

There are far more harmful mutations then beneficial mutations and that is a fact.

Have you forgetting about the bastardized "quote" from Crick? Apparently you have. To jig your memory, a substantial part of the commentary offered by Crick was deleted, thus altering the context of his comments.

That is just more of the lies and dishonest tactics coming from the creationist crowd.

Ask yourself why Crick made such a comment without having an explanation about the origins for the genetic code ?
Ask yourself why the comment from Crick only appears to imply what you want it to imply.

You still can't accept that selectively deleting portions of someone's comments can change the context of their meaning and intent.

Don't be rediculous, paste his quote and explain why he would say what he did ?

Many animals have a far superior sense of smell than humans, many animals have superior running speed, many animals have superior strength, many animals have superior eyesight, etc.

You open yourself to ridicule because you haven't a clue as to the subject matter you blather on about.

Hollie, why didn't those traits get passed onto humans ?there would be no reason for natural selection to eliminate them from our gene pool. We are far more intelligent. List goes on and on how we are superior.
Among the most basic precepts of evolution is fitness for survival. I've spent considerable time detailing this subject elsewhere but that was among people who had a much more honest and knowledgeable approach. In no way are humans "far superior to any organism on the planet".

Yours was a misunderstanding and/or a purposeful falsification of the facts.

May I suggest DR.Lee Spetners book,you will learn more about genetics and mutations then you will in any college class.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Not-Chance-Shattering-Modern-Evolution/dp/1880582244]Amazon.com: Not by Chance!: Shattering the Modern Theory of Evolution (9781880582244): Lee M. Spetner, P.h.d., Lee M. Spetner: Books[/ame]

Also checkout Dr. Lee Spetner
continuing an exchange with Dr. Edward E. Max

Dr. Lee Spetner's continued exchange with Dr. Edward E. Max

Now this is a pretty deep dialogue between the two but you can learn something.

Last edited:

You already posted his dishonesty altered quote. I posted the portions of his comments that were deleted.

Do you have any conception of what honesty and integrity mean?

You already posted his dishonesty altered quote. I posted the portions of his comments that were deleted.

I am saying post the quote where you think I misquoted him.

Your altered quote exists in this thread. Please pay attention. I just advised you of that. It was in the portion of my post you just quoted.

How many times do I need to write out explanations for you?

Your altered quote exists in this thread. Please pay attention. I just advised you of that. It was in the portion of my post you just quoted.

Pay close attention. I am not gonna search for your quote that shows I misquoted Crick so please provide your quote of crick and explain how I misquoted Crick. We can't have a discussion without you doing this.

Last edited:

Pay close attention. I am not gonna search for your quote that shows I misquoted Crick so please provide your quote of crick and explain how I misquoted Crick.

This has been explained to you many times already.

Pay close attention. I am not gonna search for your quote that shows I misquoted Crick so please provide your quote of crick and explain how I misquoted Crick.

I am asking for your quote of crick hollie,is it that to difficult to provide ?

I don't want to put words in Cricks mouth nor do I want you doing it to me.

I am asking for your quote of crick hollie,is it that to difficult to provide ?

I don't want to put words in Cricks mouth nor do I want you doing it to me.

It's not a matter of you putting words in Cricks mouth, its the dishonest tactic of removing portions of his comment.

You seem to be the one diseased Daws. You and Hollie don't know science well enough to argue it. You both have made that painfully clear so you both resort to name calling and rhetoric or whatever you can google.

Your dogma is to hate God and will blindly accept anything anti intelligence and creation. You have left plenty of evidence behind in this thread to prove my comment.
really? you've been name calling in this thread since page one.
then you make false claims about everything such as ( You seem to be the one diseased Daws. You and Hollie don't know science well enough to argue it. You both have made that painfully clear so you both resort to name calling and rhetoric or whatever you can google.

Your dogma is to hate God and will blindly accept anything anti intelligence and creation. You have left plenty of evidence behind in this thread to prove my comment)

btw how can I hate something that there is no evidence of?

also that post was not directed at you ...

Do you need this explained to you ? :lol:
another nonsense answer.

If you could be honest, you might consider some introspection and ask yourself why your failed arguments which are intended to vilify science are cut and pasted with your knowledge that those articles are fraudulent.

There's no reason to blame science for the failure of supernaturalism to be useful as a tool for knowledge.
speaking of TOOLS!:eusa_whistle: YWC IS THE TOOLIEST ..THE MASTER OF TOOLS.

Yeah,you are outmatched and you show it in your responses.
another lie you tell yourself. out matched by you.... fucking hilarious!
hubris !

Really monty ? come on now, there is no comparison to any living creature on this planet to a human. We are far superior to any organism on this planet.

I was watching the news this morning and a very beautiful Asian woman came on the screen. I wondered to myself, other than cosmetic, what is the evolutionary purpose to the shape of their eyes? I mean, why did that mutation survive? What "fitness" could it possibly be responsible for?

Last edited:
Doesn't Christianity have commandments that disallow lying?

At the very least, I would have thought that your mommy or at least your 1st grade teacher would told you what lying is and why it's bad.

But here we are with you not being able to make a connection between copying and pasting falsified "quotes" that define the entirety of your argument and the poverty of your argument.

You have no idea of what you are talking about. I don't lie I give you my opinions which happen to be some what in aghreement with creationist and IDer's. I have told you for eleven years I worked in mutation and cell research. Things I talk about don't just come from a book or wiki.

You are the proven cut and paster here. But you ignored it when you were caught red handed plagiarizing someone on another forum.

this is historical revisionism at its very core. If we apply that logic to any history, we should pitch all the history books. Hitler really didn't give the orders that resulting in millions of jews dying. Abraham lincoln wasn't shot by john wilkes booth. Etc. Etc. A large part of history is based on eye witness accounts that were documented at the time and lack total modern evidence of any kind.
is just me or are you really that stupid.
In your hysterically stupid examples you use two of the most documented, photographed physical evidence packed cases. Proving my point for me!

Wow! I'd like to see those photo's of John capping Lincoln.
more stupidity !show me the pics of lee Harvey Oswald doing Kennedy. or the hit squad doing the same!
to backtrack to your original and silly statement. "God loves you and sent his Son to die for you."( post # 5364 this thread UR) (MY REPLY POST #5365: "any non biblical corroborating evidence to back up that claim?")
It's AT THIS POINT YOU START THE rationalization dance."(post #5421"How about multiple eyewitness accounts?"UR.
then dodge the whole question.
you have no evidence whatsoever that god sent Jesus anywhere or instructed him to die for our sins .
your reliance on the non provable is telling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back