Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are wrong again, UR hit it out of the park.

Wrong as usual. What the fundie actually did was trash virtually all of his prior claims to creationism being "science" to finally admitting that creationism is nothing more than religion (christianity), under a fraudulent veneer.

What a laughable joke.

Nope,tell me how detecting design in nature is nonscientific ?

Your "detecting" is simply making nonsensical claims that appeal to superstition.

God is not science. God does not have to test study and observe to understand how things work.

The gods work by magic.... and by preying upon the ignorant and the gullible.

Evolution works by magic (notice you didn't comment about my spontaneous generation strory)... and preying on the ignorant and the gullible.

Evolution works by methods confirmed by many different fields of science. You confuse religious superstitions with verifiable science.

You have already agreed with the other fundie that creationism is religion. Religion is not science.

God is not science. God does not have to test study and observe to understand how things work.

God is greater then man and you are putting your faith in falliable man but should I be surprised.

The gods who created your gods are somewhat less fallible than your gods. And the gods who created the gods who created your gods are a bit less fallible.

Why would you put your faith in the most fallible, lowest order gods?

Wrong as usual. What the fundie actually did was trash virtually all of his prior claims to creationism being "science" to finally admitting that creationism is nothing more than religion (christianity), under a fraudulent veneer.

What a laughable joke.

Your "detecting" is simply making nonsensical claims that appeal to superstition.

Hmm you can't tell when something has been designed :lol:

God is greater then man and you are putting your faith in falliable man but should I be surprised.

The gods who created your gods are somewhat less fallible than your gods. And the gods who created the gods who created your gods are a bit less fallible.

If there is a creator you are saying he is more falliable then man that don't know how life began? ok :lol:

Refuted ad nauseum.

Hmm you can't tell when something has been designed :lol:

Hollie believes this was the result of wind and erosion. If you squint your eyes just right it almost looks like...

Mount_Rushmore_National_Memorial.jpg

Refuted ad nauseum.

Not so. Your childish "because I say so" argument is nonsensical.

In addition to Hollie's seething hate of all things Christian due to her gay-hating fundie parents, Hollie's limited exposure to education and the arts contributes to her incorrect worldview that Christianity has given nothing to the world...

Som Sabadell flashmob - YouTube

Messiah (Handel) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Such silliness. Of course, silliness defines the creationist argument.

For your info, that wasn't a Creationist argument, silly man hand person.

That is YOUR Christian belief, not science, and I am not stating that your beliefs are wrong.
Go get on your house roof at the highest point. Get your wife at the bottom on the ground. Then ask God to save you while you dive on your head on the ground.
Or listen to your wife who is screaming to you not to do it.
Your wife knows science.

In addition to Hollie's seething hate of all things Christian due to her gay-hating fundie parents, Hollie's limited exposure to education and the arts contributes to her incorrect worldview that Christianity has given nothing to the world...

Som Sabadell flashmob - YouTube

Messiah (Handel) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Such silliness. Of course, silliness defines the creationist argument.

For your info, that wasn't a Creationist argument, silly man hand person.
You're projecting again.

Hollie you are a joke but good for a laugh at your reasoning.

The joke is actually watching you and the other creationist self-refute all your earlier claims with the admission that creationism is merely a "front" for religion.

The other joke is seeing just how miserable and self-hating the creationism industry really is. Clearly you cannot reconcile the vicious circle you are in. You cower in fear before an angry desert deity because of an inability to live your life and take responsibility for your actions. That attitude colors your every post. You despise science and knowledge because it scares you. You despise humanity because progress and knowledge diminish your appelas to supernaturalism and magic. If you are bleak as to the outcome of humanity, then you are part of the problem, aren't you.

What you are doing is applying the query, "If there's no god, then isn't everything meaningless?" to all of existence, and that's a macro of nihilism I see no reason to embrace.

Man's baser instincts are clearly evolving. We are not as dispassionate as we once were. We are not as superstitious as we once were. We have gone from using simplistic tools to building space-based telescopes to see nearly to the moment of the the big bang.

These are acheivements of human spirit, and you reap the benefits even as you despise the efforts it took to gain those achievements.

Here lets clarify for the third grader among us. The specific reference above is referring to genetic "evidence" that neanderthal and homo sapien diverge approximately 600,000 years ago. However, there just isn't enough time for the changes required to differentiate N for HS according to Darwin's theory to occur in that relatively short time. So if Loki was the legend in his own mind that he likes to try and convince everyone else of, he would be aware of this facts and he would have know that this was inferred from my statement above. Let's refer back to my un-Loki-polluted statement:

"Furthermore, evolution would ask us to believe that for evolution to occur [in the time periods claimed], it needs to "work" in small populations. Based on dna evidence, a small band of Neanderthals would have to have separated from the group and then lived in total isolation for 600,000 years."

And Loki's typical response??? Just yell Strawman and maybe no one will notice what an incompetent moron you are. Please Loki, explain this strawman...

"Evidence from sequencing mitochondrial DNA indicated that no significant gene flow occurred between H. neanderthalensis and H. sapiens, and, therefore, the two were separate species that shared a common ancestor about 660,000 years ago.[95][96][97] However, the 2010 sequencing of the Neanderthal genome indicated that Neanderthals did indeed interbreed with anatomically modern humans circa 45,000 to 80,000 years ago (at the approximate time that modern humans migrated out from Africa, but before they dispersed into Europe, Asia and elsewhere).[98] Nearly all modern non-African humans have 1% to 4% of their DNA derived from Neanderthal DNA,[98] and this finding is consistent with recent studies indicating that the divergence of some human alleles dates to one Ma, although the interpretation of these studies has been questioned."

"Current research has established that humans are genetically highly homogenous; that is, the DNA of individuals is more alike than usual for most species, which may have resulted from their relatively recent evolution or the possibility of a population bottleneck resulting from cataclysmic natural events such as the Toba catastrophe.[112][113][114] Distinctive genetic characteristics have arisen, however, primarily as the result of small groups of people moving into new environmental circumstances. These adapted traits are a very small component of the Homo sapiens genome, but include various characteristics such as skin color and nose form, in addition to internal characteristics such as the ability to breathe more efficiently at high altitudes."

Speciation events are important in the theory of punctuated equilibrium, which accounts for the pattern in the fossil record of short "bursts" of evolution interspersed with relatively long periods of stasis, where species remain relatively unchanged.[231] In this theory, speciation and rapid evolution are linked, with natural selection and genetic drift acting most strongly on organisms undergoing speciation in novel habitats or small populations. As a result, the periods of stasis in the fossil record correspond to the parental population and the organisms undergoing speciation and rapid evolution are found in small populations or geographically restricted habitats and therefore rarely being preserved as fossils.

Allopatric speciation suggests that species with large central populations are stabilized by their large volume and the process gene flow. New and even beneficial mutations are diluted by the population's large size and are unable to reach fixation, due to such factors as constantly changing environments.[15] If this is the case, then the transformation of whole lineages should be rare, as the fossil record indicates. Smaller populations on the other hand, which are isolated from the parental stock, are decoupled from the homogenizing effects of gene flow. In addition, pressure from natural selection is especially intense, as peripheral isolated populations exist at the outer edges of ecological tolerance.

Human evolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Genetic drift - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Evolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Punctuated equilibrium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How strange that the science hating, evolution denying fundie has spent a considerable amount of time cutting and pasting material from wiki which does not refute evolution.

I couldn't help but also notice that the rabid cut and paster is generous when he self-describes "my earlier comment" which was a cut and paste from wiki.

There is nothing to refute your theory is built on conjecture.
Says the superstitious retard who posits a personal invisible friend who created everything to be just the way Youwerecreated believes everything is. :clap2:

What little evidence your partners have put on display have been refuted.
If this was actually so, you would have refuted said evidence, rather than your nonsense conclusions about it.

Besides, that "little evidence" carries far more weight than the zero evidence you bring for a personal invisible friend who created everything to be just the way you believe everything is.

The theory refutes itself with their mechanisms that evolutionist claim to be the engine of evolution.
Your made-up nonsense refutes itself. All of it. Noty only your made-up nonsense regarding evolutionary theory, but also your made-up nonsense about this magical creator who created everything to be just the way you believe everything is.

Did you not see loki's silly answer given after I asked why all supposed transitional species are extinct ?
I know I didn't.

How did their traits get passed on if they were going extinct ?
Because every member of a species need not go extinct all at once as if by magic.

Where did the genetic information go for even earlier transitional species ?
:wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back