Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your denial of reality is noted. Don't you get tired of getting your empty accusations exposed ?

What accusation was exposed? I'm merely suggesting that your empty claims to a version of partisan gawds are no better defined than any others' claims to supermagical gawds.

Your lack of ability to offer any demonstration of your gawds is what has been exposed -

Just go back and look at the accusations that you and daws directed at me and you and he were either delibrately trying to make me look like a creationist nut while knowing the truth. Why would you resort to those tactics ?

Why do you cringe at the accusation when your own moniker speaks to its truth?

The quotes are heavily edited with several ellipses, context is not given. But I put no stock in either man beyond Crick's contribution to genetics, so on to the actual point I suppose.

This is clearly a spring board to get into the teleological argument that Im sure has been discussed ad nauseam in this thread by you and everyone else who has been on the internet in the past fucking decade.

If you declare something so complex that it requires a creator it begs the question "Who created the ever more complex creator?"

1)Yes it has been discussed to nauseam in this thread but so has your question. God the creator is not limited ,he created all things and exists outside time matter and space. The scriptures declare he has always existed.

2)Now I will ask you,what created the universe the thing that created you ? what created the big bang the thing that created the universe ?

1)Maybe the question has been asked frequently because it has yet to be given a proper answer beyond the trite special pleading and declarative statements without base.

2) I do not pretend to provide an answer for absolute origins. Those who claim such knowledge are fools.

YWC, more info on left-handed amino acids. Presented in honor of Daws, who never responded to your questions to him on this topic.

CEH: Left-Handed Amino Acid Puzzle Remains

It is actually more fun to sit back and watch the liars at work. YWC was questioning Daws on Chirality back in August but he accuses YWC of using a NEW buzz word and Hawly like the sheeple that she is just falls in lock step and runs with it. See several post above were she reports Daws term about a new buzz word over and over. These people can't even remember what was said a few months ago, so how to you expect them to remember anything else related to this topic??? Their knowldege base is only as relevant as their last cut and paste, many of which they have proven they haven't even read because they are not related to the topic.

So actually daws did not know what we were talking about or he is a delibrate liar knowing we spoke of chirality :lol:
FALSE ON BOTH ASSUMPTIONS
HOW DOES THE LACK OF CELL superimposabilty prove a designer or design?
DETECTIVE DOUCH BAG !

Your denial of reality is noted. Don't you get tired of getting your empty accusations exposed ?

What accusation was exposed? I'm merely suggesting that your empty claims to a version of partisan gawds are no better defined than any others' claims to supermagical gawds.

Your lack of ability to offer any demonstration of your gawds is what has been exposed -

Just go back and look at the accusations that you and daws directed at me and you and he were either delibrately trying to make me look like a creationist nut while knowing the truth. Why would you resort to those tactics ?
"WE" WEREN'T TRYING... THERE IS NO NEED TO MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A CREATIONIST NUT YOU DO a fine job of that all by yourself!

To all my atheist friends

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwKI82CTp2o]Brad Paisley - Kung Pao Buckaroo Holiday - YouTube[/ame]

I don't cringe,heck I don't take hollie or daws serious ,I just expose them as being dishonest turds which they are.

It is actually more fun to sit back and watch the liars at work. YWC was questioning Daws on Chirality back in August but he accuses YWC of using a NEW buzz word and Hawly like the sheeple that she is just falls in lock step and runs with it. See several post above were she reports Daws term about a new buzz word over and over. These people can't even remember what was said a few months ago, so how to you expect them to remember anything else related to this topic??? Their knowldege base is only as relevant as their last cut and paste, many of which they have proven they haven't even read because they are not related to the topic.

So actually daws did not know what we were talking about or he is a delibrate liar knowing we spoke of chirality :lol:
FALSE ON BOTH ASSUMPTIONS
HOW DOES THE LACK OF CELL superimposabilty prove a designer or design?
DETECTIVE DOUCH BAG !

Now I am the detective.once again you fail at following the conversation,probably delibrately with good reason. :lol:

"WE" WEREN'T TRYING... THERE IS NO NEED TO MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A CREATIONIST NUT YOU DO a fine job of that all by yourself!

Tisk,tisk.

Somebody is looking like an atheist nut.

I don't cringe,heck I don't take hollie or daws serious ,I just expose them as being dishonest turds which they are.

Dishonest about what?

Lashing out because you're angry at your weak arguments being unconvincing and self-defeating is no reason to be angry at others.

Creationist arguments rely on preconceived notions of supernatural entities and magic.

That's your issue to resolve.

Dishonest about what?

Lashing out because you're angry at your weak arguments being unconvincing and self-defeating is no reason to be angry at others.

Creationist arguments rely on preconceived notions of supernatural entities and magic.

Merry Christmas hollie.

Dishonest about what?

Your issue to resolve are the miracles of life.

Merry Christmas hollie.

Dishonest about what?

Merry Christmas hollie.
There are no miracles needed for life.

Dishonest about what?

Merry Christmas hollie.

You never heard that scientist refer to the origins of life as a miracle or planets and their ailgnments ? Most certainly without a designer you needed miracles.

Evidence of a designer is. :D

They go hand and hand :D

You still have no solid proof of a designer, admit it. You look around you and say: Hey! I can't explain all this, there must be an invisible superbeing designer. You make no sense.

Even dawkins admits there is a good case for design. Didn't you watch that debate I posted of him and Professor Lennox ?

Crick also made similar comments when it came to the genetic code. There is evidence if you want physical evidence or historical evidence then you must look whats out there. Definitely when you get the chance watch the H2 channel. If it's going to take God himself to come to you personally then you might be waiting a while.

You would not believe the amount of scientists that are searching for evidence of the creator, why ? Because many are seeing the problems with current theories,because just to many gaps they have no chance of filling.

You would not believe the amount of scientists that are searching for evidence of the creator, why ? Because many are seeing the problems with current theories,because just to many gaps they have no chance of filling.

So what have they found? :popcorn:

They go hand and hand :D

You still have no solid proof of a designer, admit it. You look around you and say: Hey! I can't explain all this, there must be an invisible superbeing designer. You make no sense.

Even dawkins admits there is a good case for design. Didn't you watch that debate I posted of him and Professor Lennox ?

Crick also made similar comments when it came to the genetic code. There is evidence if you want physical evidence or historical evidence then you must look whats out there. Definitely when you get the chance watch the H2 channel. If it's going to take God himself to come to you personally then you might be waiting a while.

I admit that there's a case to be made for a designer. It's a possibility in my book. You just haven't proved anything. Neither has anyone else, so don't feel bad. :D

Merry Christmas hollie.

You never heard that scientist refer to the origins of life as a miracle or planets and their ailgnments ? Most certainly without a designer you needed miracles.

What I have seen is your propensity to modify, edit and recreate what others have written.

What scientists, (other than christian creationist pseudo-scientists), refer to the origins of life as a "miracle" or planets and their ailgnments as "miracles"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back