Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
The phony, edited, parsed and out of context quotes.

I've pointed out at least three times now your willingness for lies when it comes to promoting creationist agenda.

Do you believe your gawds approve of such behavior?

Did you not understand when the writer said emphasis added where it was added ?

The quotes used only support the evidence from scientific people but the evidence still stands.It's not the quotes that are convincing it's the evidence.
Nonsense. Creationist use of 'quotes" is calculated and dishonest. I've pointed out on several occasions your dishonest use of edited, parsed and out of context "quotes" that are manipulated so as to redefine what the author intended.

What a shame that you cannot recognize your own dishonesty.

Hollie are your views influenced by what people say and think or the evidence ?

Hollie do you understand the laws of probability ?

Yes. Do you understand that creationist do not?

The nonsensical creationist "...it couldn't have happened by chance" argument is one stolen by Meyer from Behe. Creationist believe that repeating lies and falsehoods will somehow, by magical means, transform those lies and falsehoods into truth.

What a sad existence that creationist must believe their own lies.

The nonsensical creationist "...it couldn't have happened by chance" argument is one stolen by Meyer from Behe. Creationist believe that repeating lies and falsehoods will somehow, by magical means, transform those lies and falsehoods into truth.

More nonsense.

Now answer my question.

More nonsense.

Now answer my question.
Still side stepping.

Do you believe your lies?

More nonsense.

Now answer my question.
Still side stepping.

Do you believe your lies?

Typical Hollie response.

I feel sorry for all you non-believers.

I have witnessed first hand the power of God and though I cannot prove his existence, no one can disprove it.

I have witnessed first hand the power of God and though I cannot prove his existence, no one can disprove it.

Yeah, but neither can you disprove the existence of any other gods nor disprove fairies, time-travelers, aliens, or time-traveling aliens.

I can provide evidence that shows there is little support for the belief in Santa Clause and that there's no evidence to show he exists, but I can't prove he doesn't.

Yeah, but neither can you disprove the existence of any other gods nor disprove fairies, time-travelers, aliens, or time-traveling aliens.

I can provide evidence that shows there is little support for the belief in Santa Clause and that there's no evidence to show he exists, but I can't prove he doesn't.

Well you see, I don't need to disprove anything.

I know what I know. And if there are those that choose to ignore the existence of my Lord, then so be it.

What I don't understand is why there is such an intolerance to Christians.

Well you see, I don't need to disprove anything.

I know what I know. And if there are those that choose to ignore the existence of my Lord, then so be it.

What I don't understand is why there is such an intolerance to Christians.
"I know what I know"

The mantra of the fundie Christian.

We can modify that slightly: "I don't care what evidence you got, I ain't believin' it"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back