Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not a reading list. Guess you were just lying as usual.
As you are the one in need of help, you shouldn't expect me to assist you in maintaining your helplessness. Learn to make your own decisions and take responsibility for your failures and ineptitude.

You are the one who offered and now we find that, like all your other posts, you simply don't have the information to back up your lies. So typical of the angry, befuddled, self-loathing, cross dressing, evo-fundie.

You never finished your drug rehab, right?

thanks, but I make it a rule never to accept invitations from crazy people, well there was that party in Brentwood.

I'll be in Santa Monica in April, right next door to Brentwood. Name a nice public place where we can continue our discussion in person so we can see how polite you are.
no thanks ,you must enjoy being dressed down in public .
as I stated before, societal niceties are no hindrance to me.

Easy to say while hiding behind your keyboard. You are the typical internet coward. You are all talk with no balls to back up your internet bravado. From now on your antics will get a big chuckle from me. You sir, are a fraud.

Last edited:
You waste alot of time here. If gas is a problem, I'll come to you. Why not just admit you wouldn't be such a tough guy if you weren't hiding behind a keyboard and start being real?

This is rather inappropriate. I am not sure what your intentions are, or what outcome you expect out of this, but keep online interactions where they belong: online. Asking someone to meet in person and insinuating that they are weak if they don't want to is manipulative and immature.
there is a slight chance he would want to duke it out or shoot me .

Yeah because I want to get arrested and tarnish my perfect law enforcement career over a curmudgeon with small mans complex.

I just thought it would be interesting to have a civil conversation without your tough guy, inflated internet personality.

Last edited:
As you are the one in need of help, you shouldn't expect me to assist you in maintaining your helplessness. Learn to make your own decisions and take responsibility for your failures and ineptitude.

You are the one who offered and now we find that, like all your other posts, you simply don't have the information to back up your lies. So typical of the angry, befuddled, self-loathing, cross dressing, evo-fundie.

You never finished your drug rehab, right?

Nope, I'm typing you from the center right now.

Still no answer.
I agree. You provided no answer.

Here's the question again:

If designer gawds were a fact, how do you account for the required designers of your designer gawds?

I have no idea what "gawds" are.

Yet still no answer to my question.

Lonestar, you are going to be waiting a very long time if you are waiting for an answer from Hawly. She has not posted one substantive thing since she has been frequenting here. I think she thinks her constant attacks and putdowns will cause people not to realize her total lack of knowledge on the topics discussed. She has proven over and over how deep here delusions run.

I agree. You provided no answer.

Here's the question again:

If designer gawds were a fact, how do you account for the required designers of your designer gawds?

Lonestar, you are going to be waiting a very long time if you are waiting for an answer from Hawly. She has not posted one substantive thing since she has been frequenting here. I think she thinks her constant attacks and putdowns will cause people not to realize her total lack of knowledge on the topics discussed. She has proven over and over how deep here delusions run.

You're still angry. Your anger and befuddlement derives from your creepy advances and stalking being met with rejection. You really are the rejected schoolboy who spends inordinate amounts of time obsessing over his failures.

Now would be a good time re-direct your energies and threaten other people from behind the safety of your keyboard.

*snicker*

It really is in poor form for you to demand answers of others, (which are provided), and then run for the exits when you are requested to supply answers in connection with your various gawds

When you grow up and learn how to show some respect I may answer your silly question.

And I have not SEEN an answer to my question!

Who are you to demand information that you yourself can obtain, freely and easily?

Last edited:

You're still angry. Your anger and befuddlement derives from your creepy advances and stalking being met with rejection. You really are the rejected schoolboy who spends inordinate amounts of time obsessing over his failures.

Now would be a good time re-direct your energies and threaten other people from behind the safety of your keyboard.

*snicker*

I think you meant this for Daws. *chuckle*

I'll be in Santa Monica in April, right next door to Brentwood. Name a nice public place where we can continue our discussion in person so we can see how polite you are.

Easy to say while hiding behind your keyboard. You are the typical internet coward. You are all talk with no balls to back up your internet bravado. From now on your antics will get a big chuckle from me. You sir, are a fraud.
only in your dreams. as to chuckles I've been laughing at you since I started posting on this thread.

This is rather inappropriate. I am not sure what your intentions are, or what outcome you expect out of this, but keep online interactions where they belong: online. Asking someone to meet in person and insinuating that they are weak if they don't want to is manipulative and immature.

Yeah because I want to get arrested and tarnish my perfect law enforcement career over a curmudgeon with small mans complex.

I just thought it would be interesting to have a civil conversation without your tough guy, inflated internet personality.
really? I'm not small in any sense of the word.
height 6'4'' weight 272 lbs.
their you go again over playing your role, "perfect" career my ass, and you say my personality is inflated.

*snicker*

I think you meant this for Daws. *chuckle*
high school humor at it's lowest
man up! if you have any thing to say regarding me then say to me.
that's a girl's tactic or gay..

It really is in poor form for you to demand answers of others, (which are provided), and then run for the exits when you are requested to supply answers in connection with your various gawds

When you grow up and learn how to show some respect I may answer your silly question.

Who are you to demand information that you yourself can obtain, freely and easily?

I wouldn’t expect Christian creationists to perform any actual research on their own. Doing so might expose them to the harsh light of open inquiry. The scientific community has learned from past experience that anecdotal evidence can be rife with error. The greatest distinction separating modern science from ancient religious tales and fables is the randomized double-bind test. True scientists publish their work in peer reviewed scientific literature. This allows a body of work to be reviewed and either corroborated or rejected as flawed.

None of the above applies to creationist dogma. On the contrary, Christian fundies seem to believe themselves to be in the process of overthrowing modern biology, astronomy, physics, geology, paleontology, anthropology, archaeology, oceanography, cosmology, and other fields of science. Anything that doesn't conform to their interpretation of the Bibles is suspect and in need of correction / alignment with their subjective interpretations. Creationists have a siege mentality. Even in the face of evidence long ago refuting their claims to supernaturalism and magic, they will maintain their ignorance because to admit biblical error is to admit that that their entire argument rests on false claims. And as we see, with no reliable mechanism for correcting errors in creationist dogma, the errors are passed down like family heirlooms.

I wouldn’t expect Christian creationists to perform any actual research on their own. Doing so might expose them to the harsh light of open inquiry. The scientific community has learned from past experience that anecdotal evidence can be rife with error. The greatest distinction separating modern science from ancient religious tales and fables is the randomized double-bind test. True scientists publish their work in peer reviewed scientific literature. This allows a body of work to be reviewed and either corroborated or rejected as flawed.

None of the above applies to creationist dogma. On the contrary, Christian fundies seem to believe themselves to be in the process of overthrowing modern biology, astronomy, physics, geology, paleontology, anthropology, archaeology, oceanography, cosmology, and other fields of science. Anything that doesn't conform to their interpretation of the Bibles is suspect and in need of correction / alignment with their subjective interpretations. Creationists have a siege mentality. Even in the face of evidence long ago refuting their claims to supernaturalism and magic, they will maintain their ignorance because to admit biblical error is to admit that that their entire argument rests on false claims. And as we see, with no reliable mechanism for correcting errors in creationist dogma, the errors are passed down like family heirlooms.

Exactly. It is disappointing to behold such behavior in theists, especially during an age where actual truth is so available. This circumstance is unique to human history: to understand the universe as we do, and yet there are groups of people who call this knowledge "evil." We are a primitive species, indeed.

Last edited:

only in your dreams. as to chuckles I've been laughing at you since I started posting on this thread.

Whatever, coward.

their you go again over playing your role, "perfect" career my ass, and you say my personality is inflated.

That's right Daws, you can be any size, age or sex you want on the internet. The possibilities are unlimited. You can even be a chick posing as a dude like Hawly did on the Islam forum with her "RuggedTouch". :clap2: Who knows? Maybe you are a pimply faced teenage girl and Hawly is your masculinity counselor.

Last edited:

Exactly. It is disappointing to behold such behavior in theists, especially during an age where actual truth is so available. This circumstance is unique to human history: to understand the universe as we do, and yet there are groups of people who call this knowledge "evil." We are a primitive species, indeed.

Now this is funny!!!! You and Hawly wouldn't know truth if if smacked you in the forehead. :lol::lol: And funny that you would be so bold as to judge anyone's behavior, when your worldview has NO foundation for ethics. Methinks evo-fundie speak with forked tongue.

Last edited:

Now this is funny!!!! You and Hawly wouldn't know truth if if smacked you in the forehead. :lol::lol: And funny that you would be so bold as to judge anyone's behavior, when your worldview has NO foundation for ethics. Methinks evo-fundie speak with forked tongue.

Religions are not something that increase moral behavior. Atheists are just as moral, if not more so, than those who would excuse their transgressions by appealing to a god, rather than the actual person wronged. The idea that Christians are more moral is a farce, and demonstrably false. Christians are proportionally represented in prison populations relative to the whole population, while atheists are under-represented, for example.

Last edited:

That's right Daws, you can be any size, age or sex you want on the internet. The possibilities are unlimited. You can even be a chick posing as a dude like Hawly did on the Islam forum with her "RuggedTouch". :clap2: Who knows? Maybe you are a pimply faced teenage girl and Hawly is your masculinity counselor.

And as usual, the creepy stalker being rejected as left him angry and frustrated.

I'm afraid creepy stalker can't get through a single post without his obsession (and failed advances), causing him to lash out in angry tirades. Really, my creepy stalker, you need professional help with your pathological need for my attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back