Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a nice day Hollie.

This is where you bail out of the thread in hopeless attempts to avoid further embarrassment.

Shouldn't the other tag-team fundie creationist step in here?

All this nonsense between you and the Jew and still neither of you addressed my questions.

You try to change the subject and deflect so you don't have answer the questions . typical of you.

You tried to raise a hypothetical question concerning chemicals on other planets you answer my question then I will make you look silly on that halfhearted reach.

Bill Nye and the other Ideologues are your hero I get it but the guy is just another Ideologue not wanting to face reality.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is where you bail out of the thread in hopeless attempts to avoid further embarrassment.

All this nonsense between you and the Jew and still neither of you addressed my questions.

You try to change the subject and deflect so you don't have answer the questions . typical of you.

You tried to raise a hypothetical question concerning chemicals on other planets you answer my question then I will make you look silly on that halfhearted reach.

Bill Nye and the other Ideologues are your hero I get it but the guy is just another Ideologue not wanting to face reality.

Laughing, Mocking, and ridiculing creationists!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS5vid4GkEY]Why do people laugh at creationists? (part 1) - YouTube[/ame]

Let's put you to the test.

1. First off what is your theory for how geological strata was distributed across this planet ?

I already have the global flood laid down many layers of strata world wide containing the fossils we find at lower elevations as well as higher elevations.

Explain how both land fossils and marine fossils are found on mountain tops buried in the same strata. Do you understand what has to happen for living organisms to become fossilized ?
Explain why your gawds would leave any fossil evidence at all.

The rest of your posts were not worthy of a response but I don't mind teaching so this question is deserving a response even though I have already answered this.

Because the fossil record proclaims the truth of and evidence to support the global flood story confirming your God and creator.
As pointless as usual.

Explain why your gawds would leave any fossil evidence at all.

The rest of your posts were not worthy of a response but I don't mind teaching so this question is deserving a response even though I have already answered this.

Because the fossil record proclaims the truth of and evidence to support the global flood story confirming your God and creator.
As pointless as usual.

Pointless lol, I don't see either of you willing to jump in the ring with me to see which theory is best supported by the evidence. You had better be able to make an argument from your copy and paste job because I will call you on it. I know you can't make an argument in your own words it's just a matter of time before you copy and paste.

First give me the theory of how strata was distributed across continents that you supposedly support ?

1. First off what is your theory for how geological strata was distributed across this planet ?

The Theory of Magic.

As pointless as usual.

Pointless lol, I don't see either of you willing to jump in the ring with me to see which theory is best supported by the evidence. You had better be able to make an argument from your copy and paste job because I will call you on it. I know you can't make an argument in your own words it's just a matter of time before you copy and paste.

First give me the theory of how strata was distributed across continents that you supposedly support ?

I think the goofy professional wrestler references are really a bit silly.

Secondly, your typical pattern of posting goofy, 1970's vintage creationist nonsense and silly Harun Yahya links aren't going to be taken seriously.

RE: Why do people laugh at creationists?

Other than appeals to magical gawds and spurious allegations of worldwide conspiracy theories among relevant scientists and leading teaching universities supporting scientific data, well... what else do creationists offer?

Sorry I don't have time to match wits with the witless, run along and wait for your jesus :eusa_whistle:

As pointless as usual.

Secondly, your typical pattern of posting goofy, 1970's vintage creationist nonsense and silly Harun Yahya links aren't going to be taken seriously.

Sorry that was not wrestling reference.

Sorry that was not wrestling reference.
Sure it was. You're a buffoonish impersonator of loud, obnoxious, goofy professional wrestler.

RE: Why do people laugh at creationists?

Other than appeals to magical gawds and spurious allegations of worldwide conspiracy theories among relevant scientists and leading teaching universities supporting scientific data, well... what else do creationists offer?

Why do people laugh at atheists?

Because they believe that scientific data says that the universe is a random, meaningless event.

At least that's why I laugh at them. I am amused by their self-important nattering, too. Sometimes it gets old, though.

Sorry I don't have time to match wits with the witless, run along and wait for your jesus :eusa_whistle:

It wouldn't be matching wits at all :razz:

:eusa_eh: Dang you people don't even know what you believe.

Science is not a belief , thumperboy

"dang" ? LOL, Do I detect a slack jawed bible thumping southern inbred?:laugh2::laugh2:
Hang in there , Help is on the way

A leading neurologist at the University of Oxford said this week that recent developments meant that science may one day be able to identify religious fundamentalism as a “mental illness” and a cure it.

During a talk at the Hay Literary Festival in Wales on Wednesday, Kathleen Taylor was asked what positive developments she anticipated in neuroscience in the next 60 years.

“One of the surprises may be to see people with certain beliefs as people who can be treated,”
Leading neuroscientist: Religious fundamentalism may be a ?mental illness? that can be ?cured? | The Raw Story

Last edited:

"dang" ? LOL, Do I detect a slack jawed bible thumping southern inbred?:laugh2::laugh2:

A leading neurologist at the University of Oxford said this week that recent developments meant that science may one day be able to identify religious fundamentalism as a “mental illness” and a cure it.

During a talk at the Hay Literary Festival in Wales on Wednesday, Kathleen Taylor was asked what positive developments she anticipated in neuroscience in the next 60 years.

“One of the surprises may be to see people with certain beliefs as people who can be treated,”
Leading neuroscientist: Religious fundamentalism may be a ?mental illness? that can be ?cured? | The Raw Story

Of course science is a belief. You believe in it because it works for you. See James on pragmatism.

People believe in religion because it works for them.

Your totalitarian idea that people like you should be able to manipulate people like me would be scary if it wasn't obvious that you are much too stupid to accomplish it.

So I'll just put it down to another one of your Mittyish masturbatory fantasies.

There are opposing theories on subjects what do you mean there is no beliefs in science ?

Last edited:
Daws comment

'I never said fossils did not form on ocean floors'

I said that is what you were suggesting that fossils form on ocean floors but one problem fossils do not form on ocean floors. Organisms float and are eaten by scavengers same as on the land you need rapid burial. Mud is what covers organisms and is hardened by the sun to form rock that is where fossils are found.

Now how do you get the dry land organisms in the same strata ? you see both marine organisms and dry land animals and plants had to be buried in the same mud that formed the rock strata that they are found in. That is 7 layers of strata world wide where we find marine and land fossils buried together.

The fossils we are discussing were not found in lava flows so that rules out volcanoes. Not saying fossils can't be preserved in lava flows but there fossils were found in strata that was once mud but is now rock.

So your response is plate tectonics but that does not answer the question. Once again you're accepting a theory for an answer that really don't answer the question.

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

According to the creationists, all species (or basic kinds--whatever), living and extinct were created at the same time and the fossil record was laid down by the biblical flood.

If that were the case, you would find fossils of the approximately 5,000 present-day species of mammals, including humans, and of the approximately 10,000 present-day species of birds, mixed in with the fossils of, for example, dinosaurs. You do not and will never find such a mixture. That is because they are separated in time by more than 60 million years and the fossil record reflects that fact. The only fossils of mammals and birds that are found in the same strata as dinosaurs are primitive types quite unlike anything that exists today (even if you consider the "kinds" that creationists refer to as the source of present-day mammals and birds). And you will also not find those fossils of present-day mammals and birds in the same strata with trilobites, or of numerous other early types of animals.

And that scenario even continues after the demise of the dinosaurs. There are numerous strata which show that mammals became predominate for several tens of millions of years on up to today. But the strata that was laid down during the first half of that time contains a large number of fossils of mammals quite unlike anything that exists today, and again, none of the fossils are of present-day mammals, including humans, and present-day birds. As those strata get progressively younger, you begin to see more and more fossils of mammals and birds that are similar to the present-day species. That includes hominid fossils, which are present only in the strata laid down in the past few million years. Hominid fossils are totally absent in the vast number of earlier fossil-containing strata.

Thus, if you look at the geological strata, you will find a changing representation of species through the oldest to the youngest strata, and those changes reflect an evolutionary process.

For example, in the Cambrian, you will find the initial appearance of most of the phyla, but they will be only very primitive species--none of which exist today--belonging to those phyla. You will not find one single amphibian, reptile, dinosaur, bird, mammal, or teleost fish. And as you progress through the strata you will find new forms, but still nothing like what you would find today until you get to relatively young strata. That is not what you would find if the fossil record had been laid down by a flood such as that described in the Bible. But it is what would be expected in an evolutionary scenario.

This is not a matter of interpreting things according to one's belief, as creationists usually say. It is a matter of honestly accepting the evidence for what it says. The Bible believer holds that all things must be interpreted according to the Bible. Therefore, they are are forced to be dishonest in interpreting the evidence.

The geological strata indicate an evolutionary progression. If there was no evolutionary progression, but all species (or kinds, whatever) had been created at the same time, then there would be no evolutionary progression in the strata. That is fact.

A flood such as described in the Bible would not leave stratified deposits on the tops of mountains. The material forming deposits would flow down the sides of the mountains. The same for marine fossil deposits. How would the shells of clams end up on the tops of mountains, even Mount Everest? Clams couldn't swim to the tops of the mountains, nor could they climb up the sides of mountains.

Plate tectonics explains why sea shells and other marine deposits are found on mountain tops. Sections, or plates, of the earth's crust are constantly moving, albeit very slowly, about an inch or so per year. This movement has been measured with scientific instruments and has been tracked in the analysis of paleomagnetism and other means. In areas where one plate impinges upon another, the movement forces the earth's crust to uplift, which is what causes mountains to build up over millions of years. If the area that was uplifted was originally a part of the sea floor, then any sea shells and other marine fossil deposits would be uplifted during the mountain building as well.

http://www.doeacckolkata.in/Piyali-geogr…

one more time -----Plate tectonics explains why sea shells and other marine deposits are found on mountain tops.

No it don't if this was the case you're depending on volcanoes distributing these fossils on mountain tops and that is not the case.

Amazing World: Massive Whale Fossil Graveyard In Chile

Massive Dinosaur "Graveyard" Discovered in Spain

Joel kontinen: Huge Fossil Graveyard Found in China

Fossils - Truth That Matters

How do you explain these massive fossil graveyards world wide ? the walls are closing in daws.
3 out of the four sites you posted are not credible as they are based on the false premise that a great flood happened based on another false premise that god or an intelligent designer caused it. since the base premise is false ALL conclusions drawn from it are also false the natgeo site refutes all the others as it talks about millions of years not thousands.(The 70-million-year-old fossils show a stunning array of dinosaur diversity for a period that is very poorly known in Western Europe, said paleontologist José Luis Sanz of Autonomous University in Madrid.

"We are sure that in future, [once we have] studied the huge amount of fossil material recovered from the site, the diversity will increase," Sanz, who is in charge of the dig, said in an email.

The fossils date to some four million years before the dinosaurs went extinct, shedding new light "on these last European dinosaur ecosystems," Sanz said.)

proving YWC'S willful ignorance one post a at a time.
btw yes it's certain your walls are closing in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back