Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry you can't handle the truth.

Now how bout you address my earlier questions.

Already addressed. You just can't accept any response that conflicts your need to believe in fear and superstition.

Where did you explain land animals and plants that are now fossils in the same layers of strata both in lower strata and top strata ?

Only a religious zealot with no science background would have difficulty with that.

The angry Christian fundie is cute, but it's getting old.

How strange you cite "evidence" for your specious claims but you're unable to provide even the most simple of proofs for those claims.

It's as though you simply mimic Christian creationist charlatans and the tactics of lies and deceit they use.

Already addressed. You just can't accept any response that conflicts your need to believe in fear and superstition.

If you addressed my questions give me a brief summary of how that was done.

You can do a search in this thread.

Otherwise, you can easily refute the science with a comprehensive description of how your gawds did it.

Just remember to first offer proof of your gawds.

Otherwise, you can easily refute the science with a comprehensive description of how your gawds did it.

I already have the global flood laid down many layers of strata world wide containing the fossils we find at lower elevations as well as higher elevations.

Explain how both land fossils and marine fossils are found on mountain tops buried in the same strata. Do you understand what has to happen for living organisms to become fossilized ?

Your silly challenge is as meaningless as your meaningless bluster.

Meaningless because you know the truth of your background ?

That makes no sense.

It seems your comments are not even formed into meaningful sentences absent cutting and pasting from Harun Yahya.

Your background is nothing more then a religious zealot background lacking understanding of even basic science.

The only time you attempt to respond to a question you do it through a copy and paste job many times response does not respond to the question. Then when pressed you run to your anti christ material trying to change the subject.

That is what I thought busy with her next copy and paste job.

You poor angry fundie. I know you find it galling that others dismiss your claims to supernaturalism as specious and untenable but that's your issue to deal with.

Flaccid claims are yours to keep.

That makes no sense.

It seems your comments are not even formed into meaningful sentences absent cutting and pasting from Harun Yahya.

Your background is nothing more then a religious zealot background lacking understanding of even basic science.

The only time you attempt to respond to a question you do it through a copy and paste job many times response does not respond to the question. Then when pressed you run to your anti christ material trying to change the subject.

The angry fundie persona only elicits ridicule.

I already have the global flood laid down many layers of strata world wide containing the fossils we find at lower elevations as well as higher elevations.

Explain how both land fossils and marine fossils are found on mountain tops buried in the same strata. Do you understand what has to happen for living organisms to become fossilized ?
Explain why your gawds would leave any fossil evidence at all.

That makes no sense.

Why do you have such difficulty forming coherent sentences?

Explain why your gawds would leave any fossil evidence at all.

The rest of your posts were not worthy of a response but I don't mind teaching so this question is deserving a response even though I have already answered this.

Because the fossil record proclaims the truth of and evidence to support the global flood story confirming your God and creator.

That makes no sense.

Why do you have such difficulty forming coherent sentences?

Coherent ? why did you understand my sentences and yet avoid directly responding to my comments ?

Your insults are just that and nothing of substance as usual.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back