Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter how hard you try you can't dismantle truth hollie.

That's true. But then, I'm not offering lies and deceit (as you are), hoping to shroud the truth with religious fundamentalism.

That's why your silly youtube videos and your cutting and pasting from Harun Yahya is so pathetic.

Have a nice day Hollie.

I'm having a great day exposing Christian creationist lies and deceit.

It's the will of the gawds.

No matter how hard you try you can't dismantle truth hollie.

That's true. But then, I'm not offering lies and deceit (as you are), hoping to shroud the truth with religious fundamentalism.

That's why your silly youtube videos and your cutting and pasting from Harun Yahya is so pathetic.

Have a nice day Hollie.

This is where you bail out of the thread in hopeless attempts to avoid further embarrassment.

Shouldn't the other tag-team fundie creationist step in here?

‘If you want to deny evolution and live in your world that’s completely inconsistent with everything we observe in the universe, that’s fine. But don’t make your kids do it. Because we need them. We need scientifically literate voters and taxpayers for the future. We need engineers that can build stuff, solve problems.’

Why Bill Nye Is Right To Warn Against Creationism - Forbes

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gHbYJfwFgOU#at=11[/ame]

Last edited:
‘If you want to deny evolution and live in your world that’s completely inconsistent with everything we observe in the universe, that’s fine. But don’t make your kids do it. Because we need them. We need scientifically literate voters and taxpayers for the future. We need engineers that can build stuff, solve problems.’

Bill Nye: Creationism Is Not Appropriate For Children - YouTube

Bill Nye is a good spokesman for science. He strikes a balance whereby criticism of dreamy-eyed creationists / flat-earth types is done while promoting the fact we live in a technical world that demands critical thinkers.

I suspect that the real objection to this thread by the two primary creationists / fundies is that criticism of their religious perspectives is allowed at all. In a totalitarian theocracy such as Iran, the matters discussed within this thread would never see the light of day. Such distaste for criticism of creationism and their gawds seems to be the real objection of the cresationists.
Having a belief in angry gawds who are alleged to have wiped most of humanity from the planet because they were a disappointment actually is a viable reason to criticize another person or peoples belief system. When those people insist on forcing those beliefs / superstitions and irrational fears on others or insist that supernaturalism must be part of a public school syllabus, action must be taken to prevent that.

I see no valid reason why we in the West should condemn our students in public, state funded schools to the irrelevancies of angry gawds or to subject anyone to live in trembling fear of angry dieties. I happen to think it is outrageous to even consider such absurdities as a geocentric model, a flat earth, etc., I really see no mechanism to address these concepts as in any way short of being ludicrous.

American companies and firms look for truly analytical minds with the capacity for deductive thought and rationality, and an increasingly technical world demands them.

I happen to live within a four hour drive of several of the most respected universities in the world. Guess what; none of them include jinn 101 in their course curriculum. I have no desire to see our education system devolve to the point where we churn out the legions of vacant, religiously addled minds such as what the Jerry Falwell’s of this nation would want.

Bill Nye is a good spokesman for science. He strikes a balance whereby criticism of dreamy-eyed creationists / flat-earth types is done while promoting the fact we live in a technical world that demands critical thinkers.

I suspect that the real objection to this thread by the two primary creationists / fundies is that criticism of their religious perspectives is allowed at all. In a totalitarian theocracy such as Iran, the matters discussed within this thread would never see the light of day. Such distaste for criticism of creationism and their gawds seems to be the real objection of the cresationists.
Having a belief in angry gawds who are alleged to have wiped most of humanity from the planet because they were a disappointment actually is a viable reason to criticize another person or peoples belief system. When those people insist on forcing those beliefs / superstitions and irrational fears on others or insist that supernaturalism must be part of a public school syllabus, action must be taken to prevent that.

I see no valid reason why we in the West should condemn our students in public, state funded schools to the irrelevancies of angry gawds or to subject anyone to live in trembling fear of angry dieties. I happen to think it is outrageous to even consider such absurdities as a geocentric model, a flat earth, etc., I really see no mechanism to address these concepts as in any way short of being ludicrous.

American companies and firms look for truly analytical minds with the capacity for deductive thought and rationality, and an increasingly technical world demands them.

I happen to live within a four hour drive of several of the most respected universities in the world. Guess what; none of them include jinn 101 in their course curriculum. I have no desire to see our education system devolve to the point where we churn out the legions of vacant, religiously addled minds such as what the Jerry Falwell’s of this nation would want.

Creation "Scientists"

“Dr. Richard Bliss, Curriculum Mgr. for the Institute for Creation Research, got his "doctorate" from an unaccredited diploma mill operating out of a hotel.
Dr. Kelly Segraves, Co-founder of the Creation Science Research Center, says he got his "doctorate" from "Christian University" which doesn't exist.
Dr. Harold Slusher, Co-founder of the Creation Research Society, got his "doctorate" from an unaccredited diploma mill operating out of a post office box.
Dr. Cliffford Burdick of the Creation Research Society got his "doctorate" from another post office box in Phoenix.
Dr. Carl Baugh of the Creation Evidences Museum got his "doctorate" from an unaccredited bible college on the grounds of a church.
Dr. Kent Hovind (Dr. Dino) of the Creation Science Evangelism Ministry (now in prison) got his "doctorate" from an unaccredited mail order outfit called 'Patriot University'.
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Creation "Scientists"

“Dr. Richard Bliss, Curriculum Mgr. for the Institute for Creation Research, got his "doctorate" from an unaccredited diploma mill operating out of a hotel.
Dr. Kelly Segraves, Co-founder of the Creation Science Research Center, says he got his "doctorate" from "Christian University" which doesn't exist.
Dr. Harold Slusher, Co-founder of the Creation Research Society, got his "doctorate" from an unaccredited diploma mill operating out of a post office box.
Dr. Cliffford Burdick of the Creation Research Society got his "doctorate" from another post office box in Phoenix.
Dr. Carl Baugh of the Creation Evidences Museum got his "doctorate" from an unaccredited bible college on the grounds of a church.
Dr. Kent Hovind (Dr. Dino) of the Creation Science Evangelism Ministry (now in prison) got his "doctorate" from an unaccredited mail order outfit called 'Patriot University'.

Where did Charles Darwin get his degree? Did Charles Darwin get a college degree
Where did Alfred Wallace get his degree? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Russel_Wallace
Where did Charles Lyell get his degree and for what? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Lyell
Where did Robert Chambers get his degree and for what? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Chambers_(publisher_born_1802)

Shall I continue?

Last edited:

Creation "Scientists"

Where did Charles Darwin get his degree? Did Charles Darwin get a college degree
Where did Alfred Wallace get his degree? Alfred Russel Wallace - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Where did Charles Lyell get his degree and for what? Charles Lyell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Where did Robert Chambers get his degree and for what? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Chambers_(publisher_born_1802)

Shall I continue?

Please don't. You've wasted enough bandwidth. The charlatans and scammers who represent so many of the Christian "creation science" organizations have long ago been forced to run for cover when their lack of credibility has been exposed.

Texas Judge Rips Creationism Group in Science Degree Suit

Texas Judge Rips Creationism Group in Science Degree Suit - Law Blog - WSJ

Austin federal judge Sam Sparks dismissed a suit by the Dallas-based Institute of Creation Research, which seeks the right to grant a master’s degree in science from a biblical perspective. And by “dismissed,” we mean the judge tore it apart.

But first, a summary of the suit, as reported today by the San Antonio Express-News. The Institute seeks to offer a masters degree that critiques evolution and champions a literal interpretation of the biblical account of creation. Texas’s higher education board nixed the group’s application, because of the proposed program’s creationist slant. This, the Institute contended, was a violation of its First Amendment Rights.

That claim was dismissed by Sparks in an opinion that criticized the Institute’s arguments as incoherent. At one point he writes that he will address the group’s concerns “to the extent [he] is able to understand them.” At another, he describes the group’s filings as “overly verbose, disjointed, incoherent, maundering and full of irrelevant information.” Click here for the judge’s opinion.

Creation "Scientists"

Where did Alfred Wallace get his degree? Alfred Russel Wallace - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Where did Charles Lyell get his degree and for what? Charles Lyell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shall I continue?

I wasn't aware they those you listed claimed bogus"doctorates" from mail order bible schools and PO boxes.....:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Why do creation"Scientists" claim these bogus degrees with the title Doctor? I'll tell you why, because the uneducated low IQ inbred buffoons don't know the difference between real academic study and a bogus degree. Really impresses the bible thumping numb skulls in jesusland :laugh2::laugh2: Geezz rev grababuck must be smart and knows what he talks about, he got his Dr degree from the jethro Bodine "skool" of scienceing by mail!!!!!

The diploma mill typically awards its degrees to people who complete a token of easy coursework (one diploma mill reportedly hands out "doctorates" in exchange for the reading of one book and the payment of $600). The mill's overhead is minimal as those who run it do not have to maintain the kind of facilities or qualified staff real schools do. They consequently charge the "student" a small fee for their "course work."

A "schools" "accreditation" may be be as phony as their degrees

There are phony accrediting agencies that these unethical organizations use, so a "schools" "accreditation" may be be as phony as their degrees. There are many diploma mills churning out degrees to undeserving ministers in a practice Christian author Steve Levicoff has referred to as "name it and frame it."

"Dr. Dino," (Kent Hovind), spoke in many churches, always calling himself "Dr.," though his formal education past high school consisted of an undergraduate degree from an unaccredited Bible College, and a "doctorate" from a diploma mill run out of the modest home of a man named Lonnie Skinner. Unfortunately for Hovind, he used similar ethics in paying his taxes and is now in prison for tax evasion.

One, prominent diploma mill for ministers is "Friends International Christian University." This "school" awards doctorates to candidates who, after completing very minimal prerequisites, finish eight, easy correspondence classes. A diligent high school graduate can have his or her "doctorate" in less than a year.:uhoh3:

The average, real, earned doctorate takes over eight years to obtain after earning a bachelors and then a master's degree.

Perhaps no diploma mill has been more successful than "Life Christian University," which consists of a group of people with mostly phony degrees who have awarded "doctorates" to dignitaries such as “Dr.” Rodney Howard-Browne, “Dr.” Joyce Meyer, “Dr.” Kenneth Copeland, “Dr.” Norvel Hayes, “Dr.” Kevin McNulty, "Dr. Billye Brim, and “Dr.” Benny Hinn.

Last edited:

Have a nice day Hollie.

This is where you bail out of the thread in hopeless attempts to avoid further embarrassment.

Shouldn't the other tag-team fundie creationist step in here?

All this nonsense between you and the Jew and still neither of you addressed my questions.

You try to change the subject and deflect so you don't have answer the questions . typical of you.

You tried to raise a hypothetical question concerning chemicals on other planets you answer my question then I will make you look silly on that halfhearted reach.

Bill Nye and the other Ideologues are your hero I get it but the guy is just another Ideologue not wanting to face reality.

How curious that the entirety of your creationist claims derive from Christian creationist websites and oddly, from Harun Yahya, a moslem who steals ruthlessly from Christian creationists.

The coalition of dumb and dumber... and dumber'ers.

Once again you're a liar. The evidence exists and I am asking you for a rational explanation but I knew that would be a False premise lol. You know that you could be rational.

The angry Christian fundie is cute, but it's getting old.

How strange you cite "evidence" for your specious claims but you're unable to provide even the most simple of proofs for those claims.

It's as though you simply mimic Christian creationist charlatans and the tactics of lies and deceit they use.

Sorry you can't handle the truth.

Now how bout you address my earlier questions.

Once again you're a liar. The evidence exists and I am asking you for a rational explanation but I knew that would be a False premise lol. You know that you could be rational.

How strange you cite "evidence" for your specious claims but you're unable to provide even the most simple of proofs for those claims.

It's as though you simply mimic Christian creationist charlatans and the tactics of lies and deceit they use.

Already addressed. You just can't accept any response that conflicts your need to believe in fear and superstition.

Already addressed. You just can't accept any response that conflicts your need to believe in fear and superstition.

Where did you explain land animals and plants that are now fossils in the same layers of strata both in lower strata and top strata ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back