Creepy Joe is Freaking Out His Own Comrades

Like Obamasshole, he's such a vocal American-hater, I was so schadenfreudically happy when his son Beau died of cancer - not because I hated Beau but because I've rarely seen a politician who deserves the mental agony of a parent losing a child, more than Biden. He's a sputtering member of the tiniest, most insignificant, unimportant state in America. How often do you hear about that tiny speck of land called Delaware? Never.

Like Obamasshole, he's such a vocal American-hater, I was so schadenfreudically happy when his son Beau died of cancer - not because I hated Beau but because I've rarely seen a politician who deserves the mental agony of a parent losing a child, more than Biden. He's a sputtering member of the tiniest, most insignificant, unimportant state in America. How often do you hear about that tiny speck of land called Delaware? Never.
What gets me is Delaware is conservative in ways but elects Progs.

There was no way the left was going with Biden. By the time the debate season gets underway, people will be crying for HRC to come to the rescue.

Plugs is the poster-boy at just how 'shot out' and in disarray the Democrat Party really is.
I can't wait until Swallwell announces that he is going to run! :dance:

I am sorry, but that is beyond the pale. I guess you were unaware that Biden lost his first wife and a daughter after he won election as Senator in a traffic accident, that also injured his two boys.

I don't like Biden's politics or the fact that he is creepy, but you have no right to be evil.

Delaware is also not the tiniest state, as that would be Rhode Island.

You call Obama an asshole, but you were apparently looking in a mirror.

Forum List

Back