"Crime of the century" not being covered by media, even some conservative media

Why not? Counting ballots doesn’t happen magically. It takes time.
Counting that ballots for names, not matching signatures.
The State courts tossed out that requirement so save your memory gaps for someone else.

Which state?
PA.
The bottom line is that after the Geoge Floyd riots no judge was going to put their life on the line and neither would I.
Don't bother trying to be a big shot, if RWers ever did that, which they would never do, you also would have been shitting in your pants.
I actually changed my trip to and from work because of your wonderful Liberal politicians who allowed the violence to go on for months.

PA.
The bottom line is that after the Geoge Floyd riots no judge was going to put their life on the line and neither would I.
Don't bother trying to be a big shot, if RWers ever did that, which they would never do, you also would have been shitting in your pants.
I actually changed my trip to and from work because of your wonderful Liberal politicians who allowed the violence to go on for months.
I was thinking you’d say PA so I had already pulled up the decision.

Turns out they didn’t toss any requirements. The requirement to validate signatures doesn’t exist in the law. Now, given how conservatives have been adamant the constitution gives only the legislature the chance to write election laws, surely you agree that was the proper decision to follow the explicit requirements of the law.

I was thinking you’d say PA so I had already pulled up the decision.

Turns out they didn’t toss any requirements. The requirement to validate signatures doesn’t exist in the law. Now, given how conservatives have been adamant the constitution gives only the legislature the chance to write election laws, surely you agree that was the proper decision to follow the explicit requirements of the law.
That law was changed and the PA court ignored the change.

What change? The decision excepts the relevant law. It says nothing about marching signatures.
I don't pretend to be attorney because I'm not a Liberal.
I watch and read the news everyday so I don't have to rely on what's still available on the web.
The law was changed to enforce matching signatures and the court didn't have the balls to allow the argument.

I don't pretend to be attorney because I'm not a Liberal.
I watch and read the news everyday so I don't have to rely on what's still available on the web.
The law was changed to enforce matching signatures and the court didn't have the balls to allow the argument.
I don’t think there was a law that was changed. I think you might have misremembered that. It was a few years ago.

What’s “still available” on the web is, well, basically everything. I was able to find numerous news articles and the court decision about the signature matching within a few seconds. If there was some change, there would be an article on the internet referencing it.

Well, this is an interesting site that I didn't know existed.. probably because of internet censorship of all things conservative..

But anyway, they speak here of the Crime of the Century (which I myself have called it..), the election steal of 2020. Even lib rags like Time Magazine covered this story but apparently Fox News...

ostrich syndrome?

I'll bet Hannity would love to talk about the Steal but HQ says No... ditto Ingraham and others..
This fascism is making the military invention of the internet out of style. So for priming oneself for later boycott, suggested reading includes Cyborg Manifesto.

Total bullshit. Next.
What is total bullshit is the whining and lies of Trump and his cult because Trump can never admit to losing. He lied about the size of his inauguration crowd and has never stopped the lies. How many people from his own administration, people he handpicked, called him out on the election lies?

What is total bullshit is the whining and lies of Trump and his cult because Trump can never admit to losing. He lied about the size of his inauguration crowd and has never stopped the lies. How many people from his own administration, people he handpicked, called him out on the election lies?
Therein lies an issue in which I parted from Trump…
Don’t appoint professional politicians.

Well, this is an interesting site that I didn't know existed.. probably because of internet censorship of all things conservative..But anyway, they speak here of the Crime of the Century (which I myself have called it..), the election steal of 2020.

The theft of a presidential election to reinsert a corrupt globalist-led foreign-owned movement over the will of Americans makes Watergate look like chump change.

But no doubt Fox is more interested in breaking the barrier into being accepted as part of the "legitimate" news by "towing the line" that they will never be accepted as by the Left, regardless.

Interesting. What other professionals do you avoid? Doctors? Plumbers? Others?
Doctors and plumbers have hard skills, politicians and soft degree achievers do not.
When I need something fixed, I don't call anyone with an Art or History or English Degree.

Politicians are, for the most part, professional ass lickers.
Why else would every member of Congress have a staff of Attorneys who have to know every aspect of every realm of law?
Even a heart surgeon would go to a Dentist to fill a cavity as opposed to going to a politician or Brain surgeon.

That is because they did not lose. They have every right to do what they are doing. When has disagreeing with the government been a crime? It seems to be becoming one. That is un American to the core.

Forum List

Back