"Crime of the century" not being covered by media, even some conservative media

Please highlight the facts in this......
You know what stupid, when a sitting president gets 10 million mores than his first election he does not lose. That fact alone proves all you have is bullshit and corruption. Censorship and political persecution because there was massive fraud.

The lie has failed the cover up is failing. You are running out of options to stop Trump. Your people will have to kill him to stop him. You alright with that? I bet you are.
you are just gone

Well then, there you have it. Are the murdoch brothers (or just one) running the show? I know one was not a conservative, to say the least.
The children are Lefties and if the ratings of the 5 or so Conservatives go down, they will be fired immediately.
Of course, unlike the Cons on Fox, CNN and MSNBC are bleeding left and right.

Suppose in 25 years documents or other evidence surfaces that proves the 2020 election was tampered with by globalists and/or Democrats. How would we deal with it then, with most of the people directly involved probably already dead? Would we sue the corporations who supported them? Would we demote or remove from office all their junior assistants? Would we arrest them? Would we disband the Democratic party if it even still exists? Would we declare war on the countries which supported the Democrats? Would we go on a global witch hunt for globalists and bring them to trial, Simon Wiesenthal style? Would we un-legislate all Biden-era legislation and declare it invalid?

What would be the best way to make it right after all that time?

no way. Lefties never betray lefties... not in Congress anyhow..

and no way is Hannity a leftie or Ingraham or... I could go on and on
Try reading all of my posts...
Hannity, Steve Hilton, Ingraham, Tucker and a scant few other would have been fired by the Lefty owners if their ratings fell.

Suppose in 25 years documents or other evidence surfaces that proves the 2020 election was tampered with by globalists and/or Democrats. How would we deal with it then, with most of the people directly involved probably already dead? Would we sue the corporations who supported them? Would we demote or remove from office all their junior assistants? Would we arrest them? Would we disband the Democratic party if it even still exists? Would we declare war on the countries which supported the Democrats? Would we go on a global witch hunt for globalists and bring them to trial, Simon Wiesenthal style? Would we un-legislate all Biden-era legislation and declare it invalid?

What would be the best way to make it right after all that time?
all of the above

but America is not taking 25 yrs to figure it out. A majority say the election of 2020 was rigged/stolen

all of the above

but America is not taking 25 yrs to figure it out. A majority say the election of 2020 was rigged/stolen
Ok... But I didn't say it would take 25 years to figure out or suspect it, I said what if it took 25 years to prove it.

why is Congress not investigating the Steal?

Ever wondered about that? they investigate why the moon glows at night

but not the Story of the Century...

something jus aint right...

Because it's NOT the story of the century, ever think of that?

Forum List

Back