"Crime of the century" not being covered by media, even some conservative media

Why do you think the people were there on J6? They wanted the election investigated. They represented 74 million voters and Congress ignored them and the FBI framed them. Again, it proves complicity.
you're likely wasting your energy on that poster.. Another thing I've learned about libs is that they just do not listen... not to facts, not to reality, etc

I mean, once a person throws God away... But on the ohter hand, you don't have to even believe in God or the God of the Bible or what have you... I mean.. Aren't all humans created with a conscience?

ok... maybe not.. Maybe its soemthing that is developed

or in the case of libs..

not developed

I never heard of them having any kind of chance around jan 6

and besides, few believed it back then.

It's time for Congress to get off their ass and investigate what happened. Mollie Hemingway investigated it.. wrote a book on it. But Congress can't investigate Worst Corruption in US History?

ticks me off :mad:
:45:
Ted Cruz offered them an option where 5 justices,5 Senators, and five Congressmen could investigate fraud. It was done in the late 1800s. They voted it down, disenfranchising 74 million voters.

Ted Cruz offered them an option where 5 justices,5 Senators, and five Congressmen could investigate fraud. It was done in the late 1800s. They voted it down, disenfranchising 74 million voters.
I didn't even hear about that, which is not surprising considering all the censorship going on. It does sound vaguely familiar..

Oh, I know where I heard this.. I was reading about one of the presidential races of years gone by and.. yeh.. 1800s as u say.. but I didn't know Cruz suggested we do the same thing. God bless him! I always liked him but now even more.

By the way, who exactly said No to Cruz?

The Senate? House? both?

yeh, as in psychopath

(nowadays we're supposed to call it Sociopath, but that seems like too tame a word)
Sociopaths exhibit zero emotion.
LibTards aka psychopaths exhibit all emotion.

I have relatives, 2 co-workers and people in my community who are LibTards...everytime they start a rant I turn on my iPhone's Video and they run away all out of breathe.
They actually have an inkling of their psychopathy.

The faux libertarians are having a wank session

There's absolutely no way Joe Biden got 81 million votes. Nope, nada, never happened
yeh, but whoever said libtards knew anything about logic or law of averages or statistics or trends or what have u? they are ignorant people. they think with their emotions.. if they "think" at all

Well, this is an interesting site that I didn't know existed.. probably because of internet censorship of all things conservative..

But anyway, they speak here of the Crime of the Century (which I myself have called it..), the election steal of 2020. Even lib rags like Time Magazine covered this story but apparently Fox News...

ostrich syndrome?

I'll bet Hannity would love to talk about the Steal but HQ says No... ditto Ingraham and others..
They're just tired of getting sued for making stuff up.

At the core of all this is the fact that the rubes simply can't imagine that the whole world doesn't adore the orange buffoon like they do.

It just can't be.

Someone must have cheated. That's it. That must have happened. Plus, the buffoon said so.

So, they believe it down to their bones, as instructed.
You know what stupid, when a sitting president gets 10 million mores than his first election he does not lose. That fact alone proves all you have is bullshit and corruption. Censorship and political persecution because there was massive fraud.

The lie has failed the cover up is failing. You are running out of options to stop Trump. Your people will have to kill him to stop him. You alright with that? I bet you are.

Sociopaths exhibit zero emotion.
LibTards aka psychopaths exhibit all emotion.

I have relatives, 2 co-workers and people in my community who are LibTards...everytime they start a rant I turn on my iPhone's Video and they run away all out of breathe.
They actually have an inkling of their psychopathy.
I am not sure its true that sociopaths exhibit no emotion. I think they have emotions for themselves, meaning they hate when someone hurts their emotions or pride or ego or whatever... and so they go psycho and get all revenge-minded.. they just cannot find it within themselves to appreciate that other people have feelings also.. and coudn't care less if it ever did occur to them.. which also describes libs..

Example of elite Dimrats' apathy toward most Americans: They don't care that most of America cannot afford a damn electric car!

Oh, but we will give you subsidies to buy one!

Right. And who can afford them even after the subsidies are given? Wealthy people can. The elites Ds don't care about the poor or middle class.

Then there is this: An economist on Fox News said that once the govt offered to give the subsidies so people "could afford them" GM and Ford... you'll just never guess what they did?

they raised the price of their cars by several thousand dollars!

well, we are glad GM and Ford can do well under the insane "green" policies... the bastards! No wonder all of America hates the Establishment (and all those corporate a-holes) who hate them..

They're just tired of getting sued for making stuff up.
Was counting stopping in 4 states made up? Did they eject Republican poll watchers and put cardboard over windows? Was that made up? Did Trump get 10 million more votes than 2016? Was that made up? Did Biden win only one bellwether county? Was that made up?

Why was it censored is a better question and as an American you should be asking it.

Was counting stopping in 4 states made up? Did they eject Republican poll watchers and put cardboard over windows? Was that made up? Did Trump get 10 million more votes than 2016? Was that made up? Did Biden win only one bellwether county? Was that made up?

Why was it censored is a better question and as an American you should be asking it.
i doubt he's an American

or maybe he's a AINO... American in name only (kind of sounds like another word having to do with a body part... ):biggrin:

I am not sure its true that sociopaths exhibit no emotion. I think they have emotions for themselves, meaning they hate when someone hurts their emotions or pride or ego or whatever... and so they go psycho and get all revenge-minded.. they just cannot find it within themselves to appreciate that other people have feelings also.. and coudn't care less if it ever did occur to them.. which also describes libs..
Example of elite Dimrats' apathy toward most Americans: They don't care that most of America cannot afford a damn electric car!

Oh, but we will give you subsidies to buy one!

Right. And who can afford them even after the subsidies are given? Wealthy people can. The elites Ds don't care about the poor or middle class.

Then there is this: An economist on Fox News said that once the govt offered to give the subsidies so people "could afford them" GM and Ford... you'll just never guess what they did?

they raised the price of their cars by several thousand dollars!

well, we are glad GM and Ford can do well under the insane "green" policies... the bastards! No wonder all of America hates the Establishment that hates them..
According to YouTube, Tesla and Ford are the only US companies making money because used cars cost almost as much as EVs and a lot of older people are buying EVs
I personally don't know anyone who has bought or leased one but I see dozens of them everyday in East Meadow, Levittown and Bellmore.

If you're paying off a vehicle over 3-5 years, the 18K doesn't mean a lot.
There also a lot of people getting 1M mortgages.
well, it hardly matters bc electric vehicles need earth-derived minerals to be produced. I don't know details but I do know that.. and SURPRISE! Guess where some of the most important minerals come from, almost exclusively?

you guessed it.. China

Forum List

Back