'CRIME OF THE CENTURY!' Trump issues furious statements lashing out at Pence and Mitch McConnell for his election loss

Article 2 : sec 1 ..clearly states only state legislatures can make election changes and not rogue govs or courts
And what is the remedy when that happens? Who does the constitution say is the judge of elections?

Oh, it's determined by congress, and congress said it was O.K. on January 6th.

So the constitutional remedy was already invoked.

My feeling is if people can't explain or show how the alleged fraud happened, then why should anyone believe it? Just because someone says it happened? That's baloney.
You have the 60 court cases, where they couldn't explain or show how the alleged fraud happened either.
And they refused to look at the evidence and the thousands of affidavits
They simply refused and did not want Blm and Antifa at their homes
There is no evidence to look at as the courts have consistently and repeatedly ruled.

While an affidavit is a written or sworn statement, in and of itself, it is not evidence of fraud. For example, if I sign an affidavit claiming that I witnessed what I believed to be a fraud in an election, they're not to reverse the results on my word only. They're gong to want to see supporting evidence, and if none is produced, my affidavit won't be enough, especially considering the fact that when it comes to elections, people have agendas, and a lot of people have overactive imaginations, or they just outright lie.
Not a single one was ever examined because the fake courts were scared of the woke terrorist

The Biden administration is going to make Trump look like the best president that ever resided over this nation. It's coming, and your words are going to be very bitter to swallow as you attempt to stuff your over bloated tripe down that narrow little throat you probably got.
When is that going to happen. The highest job approval Trump ever got was 50%
Bidens lowest job approval was 52%, and now he's at around 60% job approval.

Yeah, Bidens 60% job approval makes him look like a loser, compared to Trumps 42% when he left office,
Actually, Trump never made it to 50 percent approval – the first modern president to manage that ‘accomplishment.’

While an affidavit is a written or sworn statement, in and of itself, it is not evidence of fraud. For example, if I sign an affidavit claiming that I witnessed what I believed to be a fraud in an election, they're not to reverse the results on my word only. They're gong to want to see supporting evidence, and if none is produced, my affidavit won't be enough,...
You glossed over the part of " if I sign an affidavit claiming that I witnessed what I believed to be a fraud in an election,"

Most of the affidavits were just like you posted. People talking about suspicious behavior, or an anomaly that they "believed" to be voter fraud. Only a couple of affidavits stated an actual fraud like a election official making a mark on a ballot.

While an affidavit is a written or sworn statement, in and of itself, it is not evidence of fraud. For example, if I sign an affidavit claiming that I witnessed what I believed to be a fraud in an election, they're not to reverse the results on my word only. They're gong to want to see supporting evidence, and if none is produced, my affidavit won't be enough,...
You glossed over the part of " if I sign an affidavit claiming that I witnessed what I believed to be a fraud in an election,"

Most of the affidavits were just like you posted. People talking about suspicious behavior, or an anomaly that they "believed" to be voter fraud. Only a couple of affidavits stated an actual fraud like a election official making a mark on a ballot.
And zero investigations
Millions of votes counted that should have been tossed out

Article 2 : sec 1 ..clearly states only state legislatures can make election changes and not rogue govs or courts
No, it does not. Here's what Article 2 Sec 1 states:

Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress: but no Senator or Representative, or Person holding an Office of Trust or Profit under the United States, shall be appointed an Elector.

In other words, the legislature chooses the manner in which the Electors are appointed. That is not the same as choosing how the elections are conducted.

NEXT!

Can you blame T
He won by a landslide and the election was stolen
Mitch is a puppet of China and pence is a jar head
What does "winning by a landslide" mean to you?
He won the 6 contested states
A very big win
So you actually counted the votes, each and every one in 6 different states did you?
It was a giant fraud
I have excellent common sense and I can connect the dots

Actually, Trump never made it to 50 percent approval – the first modern president to manage that ‘accomplishment.’
I was referring to a Rasmussen poll. The ones where he gives republicans a 5% higher score than any other poll. If you use the realclearpolitics rolling average, then Trump never made it to 50%.

And I don't think you need the caveat of "modern day", since every election where the winner got more votes, represented an over 50% job approval.

And zero investigations
Don't just make pronouncements. Provide evidence.

And zero investigations
Don't just make pronouncements. Provide evidence.
I am not going to post thousands of affidavits
You won by fraud and you killed America

The quick pronouncement that it was the most "secure" election in our history does seem very suspect. Surely, there should have been a bi-partisan investigation before making such a cocksure statement.
To my understanding, because Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 to Hillary, ensuring that the next election would be secure, Trump in 2018 hired Christopher Kreb as head of CISA, the agency in charge of election security. Kreb, a Republican, disputed Trump's claims that the election was stolen and stated that the 2020 election was the most secure in U.S. history, speaking as someone with personal firsthand knowledge because that was his job. Therefore his statement didn't come out of nowhere and he had every reason to be confident in his assessment.

Of course Trump fired him for contradicting him.

Fired director of U.S. cyber agency Chris Krebs explains why President Trump's claims of election interference are false

Forum List

Back