Critics of Israel: What WOULD have been the Proper Response by Israel to the Hamas Attacks?

They don't. Is that your pathetic attempt to justify what Hamas just did in this latest attack, Billo? Israel plays hardball but they don't do any of the sick shit that Hamas does.
Oh yes they do target children and no, it doesn't justify what Hamas did. I'm just saying, when it comes to targeting civilians, Israel is far worse than Hamas.

Really? I thought that was all just a bad dream. Funny that I'm not even Israeli.

Have you already forgotten (or is it just ignored?) what precipitated this action? I don't hear you saying diddly about that.
Because you're vapid and uninformed. This latest outbreak in hostility, started with an Israeli Missile strike on the al-asqa mosque.

You just murdered 70 women and children fleeing Gaza and I personally saw a Missile strike on first responders. Israel has murdered over 2000 children since 2014. Deliberately murdered!
Hey, I thought you said I did that!

Because you're vapid and uninformed. This latest outbreak in hostility, started with an Israeli Missile strike on the al-asqa mosque.
Are you saying that the violence against innocent Israeli's was justified? It sure seems like you want it both ways.

Dead Israelis - Fake news, totally justifiable, nothing to see here, return to your homes. AND TOTALLY IGNORE IT!!!
Dead Palestinians - OMGerd, worst thing ever! International law! War crime! Condemn! Condemn!

As I've said before:

Israeli desire: We live here, you live there, leave us alone, leave you alone, we prosper and you do you.
Palestinian desire: KILL JEWS! KILL AMERICANS! Kill, kill, kill!

Ask the children in either Israel or Gaza and see what they're being taught.

Are you saying that the violence against innocent Israeli's was justified? It sure seems like you want it both ways.

Dead Israelis - Fake news, totally justifiable, nothing to see here, return to your homes. AND TOTALLY IGNORE IT!!!
Dead Palestinians - OMGerd, worst thing ever! International law! War crime! Condemn! Condemn!

As I've said before:

Israeli desire: We live here, you live there, leave us alone, leave you alone, we prosper and you do you.
Palestinian desire: KILL JEWS! KILL AMERICANS! Kill, kill, kill!

Ask the children in either Israel or Gaza and see what they're being taught.
I've already condemned the Hamas attacks you fucking dolt! You're trying to wipe them out, not the other way around.

Forum List

Back