Critics of Israel: What WOULD have been the Proper Response by Israel to the Hamas Attacks?

Let's say there was no Missile strike; do you think it was okay for what the IDF did to Palestinians at the mosque?

I believe that people who threaten the sanctity of the Holy Places and the safety of those visiting the Holy Places should be policed. It would be my preference that each faith or nationality police their own, but in the absence of that, it is perfectly acceptable for Israeli law enforcement officers to take necessary action.

To be clear: ALL people, regardless of faith or nationality, should be permitted to peacefully visit the Holy Places, and worship as they choose there. This is confirmed in Article 9 of the Treaty of Peace between the State of Israel and the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.

Wrong! Totally wrong! You cannot target civilian infrastructure. Period.

Yet you try to excuse thousands of rockets fired by Hamas at the cities.

Dresden bombing might've been proper at the time,
but Gaza must be wiped off completely,
and instead build a entirely new city,

some suggest the name - 'Oz

I believe that people who threaten the sanctity of the Holy Places and the safety of those visiting the Holy Places should be policed. It would be my preference that each faith or nationality police their own, but in the absence of that, it is perfectly acceptable for Israeli law enforcement officers to take necessary action.

To be clear: ALL people, regardless of faith or nationality, should be permitted to peacefully visit the Holy Places, and worship as they choose there. This is confirmed in Article 9 of the Treaty of Peace between the State of Israel and the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
You didn't answer my question.

And yet you try to excuse thousands of rockets fired by Hamas at the cities.

Dresden bombing might have been a proper message,

but Gaza must be wiped off completely,

and build a completely new city

some suggest the name 'Oz.
I haven't excused anything! Why do you lie?

What's all the talk about "resistance by any means necessary"?
You just bombed a hospital. You inhuman piece of shit!

YOU BOMBED A GODDAMN HOSPITAL, YOU MOTHER-FUCKING INHUMAN PIECE OF SHIT! FUCK ISRAEL! AND FUCK YOU!

Wrong! Totally wrong! You cannot target civilian infrastructure. Period.
That's exactly what the Palestinians have been doing and are doing, yet you pay minimal lip service to mildly rebuking them. If they have been and continue deliberately targeting civilians, why are you not jumping up and down condemning them?

There doesn't have to be a nation. There were Arabs living there for generations and they have rights!
And those who agreed to live peacefully with the Jews in their new internationally acknowledged nation had no issues. Did you forget that?

You
That's exactly what the Palestinians have been doing and are doing, yet you pay minimal lip service to mildly rebuking them. If they have been and continue deliberately targeting civilians, why are you not jumping up and down condemning them?
You just bombed a hospital you inhuman piece of shit!

You just bombed a hospital. You inhuman piece of shit!

YOU BOMBED A GODDAMN HOSPITAL, YOU MOTHER-FUCKING INHUMAN PIECE OF SHIT! FUCK ISRAEL! AND FUCK YOU!

Is that a proper response to beheading babies?

So much fake anger by the supporters of the cowardly filth...

Last edited:
You didn't answer my question.
I believe I did. But I am happy to provide more detail:

People who bring weapons to Holy Places should be arrested and removed. If they resist arrest, reasonable force is permitted to achieve that goal. Any tools which are intended to cause no, or minimal temporary injury, are permissible. Law enforcements officers must have access, including to the mosque proper, when needed to achieve this goal.

Let's say there was no Missile strike; do you think it was okay for what the IDF did to Palestinians at the mosque?
Not only was it ok, but it was absolutely essential if al Aksa/Jewish Temple were to continue to function according to agreements with Jordan. Palestinians were attacking Jews and tourists visiting the site and then taking refuge in the mosque. When police demanded they come out, they refused and when the police went in they found weapons were stored there.

You

You just bombed a hospital you inhuman piece of shit!
And what were you storing in that hospital? Did you not launch attacks from it? Were you not warned to get out? You do realize, don't you, that Israel gives you an advantage by giving warning so you can move your munitions and leave your people there to be used as propaganda, right?

Forum List

Back