Crooked Hillary lacks the temperament, character, & moral judgement to be president of america!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"SHE SIMPLY LACKS THE INTEGRITY AND TEMPERAMENT TO HOLD OFFICE! HER VOLCANIC TEMPERAMENT HASN'T CHANGED A BIT! SHE WOULD BE A DISASTER AS PRESIDENT!" - Ex-Secret Service agent who knew Crooked Hillary

she's unstable, folks, she's unstable!

SHE'S VERY CLOSE TO UNHINGED! SHE'S AN UNBALANCED PERSON! UNBALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCED!

god, whenever we hear her speak, when we hear her try to esplain herself, esplain all of her screw-ups, etc. God, she sounds like she is still flying over the coo coos nest.

But what does the garbage man think ? Lol!

Is this from the guy who wrote that book.

This new line Trump is trying is very interesting. They should update their campaign.

Pot-Kettle 2016

Her latest tactic is to deny everything, even when presented with irrefutable facts (e.g., Comey's testimony). And 47% will believe her. :cuckoo:

here is hillary in a nut shell: Well, ugh, gee, you see, what you heard about me wasn't completly true or completely false, because ahh, well, let me explain to you my side of the story,,OK, this is what I really meant to say to george wallace on Ferret News Sunday, you see, well, I really didn't lie to the director of the FBY, or was it the CIA? Maybe it was the ELO? gosh,,,,hahaha...there are so many agencies out there that I cant even keep up....well...ok,,now where was I? god i am so confused right now, and gosh darn it, now I have to go pee!!

here is hillary in a nut shell: Well, ugh, gee, you see, what you heard about me wasn't completly true or completely false, because ahh, well, let me explain to you my side of the story,,OK, this is what I really meant to say to george wallace on Ferret News Sunday, you see, well, I really didn't lie to the director of the FBY, or was it the CIA? Maybe it was the ELO? gosh,,,,hahaha...there are so many agencies out there that I cant even keep up....well...ok,,now where was I? god i am so confused right now, and gosh darn it, now I have to go pee!!

Ok, you're Clinton needs work. Can you do Jack Nicholson?

Hillary Clinton: a perfect example of what will happen to normal people who drink any water from Rio/Brazil

"SHE SIMPLY LACKS THE INTEGRITY AND TEMPERAMENT TO HOLD OFFICE! HER VOLCANIC TEMPERAMENT HASN'T CHANGED A BIT! SHE WOULD BE A DISASTER AS PRESIDENT!" - Ex-Secret Service agent who knew Crooked Hillary

It's easy to say anything with no examples.

Stiffing your employees is an example.

Threatening to hit someone is an example.

Bribing the Florida AG is an examples.

Going to court for Fraud and Racketeering is an example.

Alan Grayson and Wasserman: what you will eventually look like if you drink any water from the olympics, and you will act just like Hillary !

It's easy to say anything with no examples.

Stiffing your employees is an example.

Threatening to hit someone is an example.

Bribing the Florida AG is an examples.

Going to court for Fraud and Racketeering is an example.

Not to mention what he says about his daughter.

It is jus bizarre the way Trump and his supporters copy, almost plagiarize what is said about Trump and try to transfer it to Clinton. High ranking military and intelligence officials have been saying Trump is unstable and unfit for months. Clinton finally began saying the same thing and so Trump begins saying the same thing about Clinton. This kind of mimicking has been used by him before. Imagine, Trump calling someone else a liar or unhinged!

"IF THEY CAN BAIL OUT WALL STREET, THEY CAN GIVE MONEY TO MAIN STREET TO BAIL OUT AMERICA" - Dennis Kucinich, once a douche, always a douche

You know, everyone else was saying that Trump was unhinged, didn't have the temperament or the character to be CIC, and now he's taking those very same things that were said about him over the past couple of weeks, and is trying to use them on Hillary.

Forum List

Back