Cross-Dressing Day at Elementary School has Parents Upset

A gender bending Super Hero....
Fighting crime at it's worst.
Going after the most evil entity in the universe.

Those successful corporations who use the US tax code to their advantage....
Because Liberals feel that all money earned belongs to government first.

Last edited:
No, it doesn't. It has gender connotation not sexual.

Then why make kids dress as the opposite sex? What does that teach them??

What does crazy hair or pajama day teach them? It was for fucking spirit week not a "teaching moment".

Is it a regional thing? I'm getting the impression that some posters have never heard of spirit week.

And "gender switch" is a pretty common spirit week theme, right up there with twin day and pajama day.

What does crazy hair or pajama day teach them? It was for fucking spirit week not a "teaching moment".

Is it a regional thing? I'm getting the impression that some posters have never heard of spirit week.

And "gender switch" is a pretty common spirit week theme, right up there with twin day and pajama day.

Gender switch is a common theme for spirit week? lol

SMH - this country is doomed!!!

crazy socks, hats, pajamas, twinkie --- gender swapping??? NOOOOO!!!!

Nothing about this school we couldn't fix with a match and a little gasoline though!!

Yes, it's a very common theme. I'd bet at least 1 school in the majority of posters areas have done it.

I admit, it does seem like a poor choice for an elementary school to do. However, it has nothing to do with

Indoctrination
Transvestites
Homosexuality
Liberalism
Or
Sex

It's for fun. Make believe. Pretend.

And let's be honest. Little girl dressed like Groucho Marks would be adorable to all of you, it's the little boy who would dress as Lucile Ball that freaks you all out.

Yes, it's a very common theme. I'd bet at least 1 school in the majority of posters areas have done it.

I admit, it does seem like a poor choice for an elementary school to do. However, it has nothing to do with

Indoctrination
Transvestites
Homosexuality
Liberalism
Or
Sex

And let's be honest. Little girl dressed like Groucho Marks would be adorable to all of you, it's the little boy who would dress as Lucile Ball that freaks you all out.
Pointing a finger and saying "bang" used to be fun make believe.
Now it lands you in detention.

No, this notion of cross-dressing young students is fucked up.

Period.

Hmmm...I seem to recall many a Chief Petty Officer going through initiation wearing women's clothing. One had to guard our front gate wearing a wig and a bustiere. Indoctrination?

Indoctrination
Transvestites
Homosexuality
Liberalism
Or
Sex

If there wasn't manipulative liberal activists with alterior motives leading the way --- I wouldn't care about it at all...

If Hilldale Christian School were doing it -- I wouldn;t have any problem with it because I know their goal isn't to confuse the children into thinking that this was anything but make-believe.

That having fun is a good thing!

You never answered the question he posed.....

His question wasn't pertinent since no one was made to do anything. It was voluntary.

So attendance was optional? ...or you mean the kids with sane parents had to send their kids to school to not participate in something that should be not offensive to anyone...

Kids can't pray but crossdressing is A-OK... and if you are offended by crossdressing wackjobs you have to deal with it but if you are offended by prayer - you have rights!!!!

Hmmm...I seem to recall many a Chief Petty Officer going through initiation wearing women's clothing. One had to guard our front gate wearing a wig and a bustiere. Indoctrination?

Now that would depend on the goals of your CPOs...

No...it's thrown in our face every day. Just think about how you think Christians throw their faith in your face........same thing.

Unless I seek it out, I'm pretty safely able to avoid Bible thumping on a daily basis as well.

Sure you can, anyone can. But then there's the ones that come on a messageboard like this just looking to piss a Christian off. They go off about how they hate them and wish they would leave them alone, but then start threads to just start a fight. They are seeking out a fight. Gays and people that are pro abortion do the same thing. And ya know know? Most people like that are all liberals!

And you don't think conservatives start threads intended for the same purpose?

I mentioned it earlier in the thread. Grew up in the heart of the Bible Belt. We had spirit week, and "gender switch" was one of the theme days.

When this cross dressing thing becomes mandatory in NYC....
I will go out on my service calls as either Kim Kardashian with the baby bump... or
As Nicki Minaj.

Feel free to offer advice as who I should choose.

[ame=http://youtu.be/qohxC8M82WY]Maury: My Overweight Mom Dresses TOO SEXY!!! (2007) - Part 3 - YouTube[/ame]

Well, that was disturbing. So disturbing that your point now escapes me.

Forum List

Back