Cross-Dressing Day at Elementary School has Parents Upset

"...Nah, everything is in divine order."
Well, as soon as the parents finish righteously bitch-slapping the school over this, it will be, anyway...
wink_smile.gif

self-righteously :eusa_angel:

I don't have any kids, but if I did have any, this would just be another reason for me to have them be home schooled. :( :( :(

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. As if we didn't have enough reason to do such a thing already. :( :( :(

Maybe they had a cross-dresser Spirit Day in the Moore, OK schools.....and they are being punished. Just thinkin' outloud there.........

Just a question? when has anyone seen a girl in real life dress as a girl? with out special occasions and yes I dont work on Wall street.. Girls dress as boys for the most part. So why do they want guys to wear skirts and stuff? Hell girls dont even want to dress like girls if you ask me......

I think it would be fine since it isn't a teacher mandated activity. And as long as it wasn't forced, just like this wasn't forced. Heck, they could do a dress up like a biblical character day or a Koran character day and I'd have the same opinion.

But I imagine manifold would applaud the kids praying while peeing his pants over kids being silly.

2 points ---

1) kids don't have to cross-dress to act silly....

2) prayer has been deemed unacceptable in schools even if children have the right to opt out, pray to "other" gods, or pray to ZERO the messiah...

If they can't pray they sure as hell shouldn't be forced to participate in purposeful sexual orientation confusion...

...and don't say they aren't being forced. If they are in school (which they legally have to be) they are forced to be involved even if they don't physically participate.
Educate yourself:

Religion in the Public Schools - Student Religious Clubs

Hey, if organized cross-dressing is OK and organized prayer isn't -- America has some real work to do in the education system - and I don't mean more taxing!!!

2 points ---

1) kids don't have to cross-dress to act silly....

2) prayer has been deemed unacceptable in schools even if children have the right to opt out, pray to "other" gods, or pray to ZERO the messiah...

If they can't pray they sure as hell shouldn't be forced to participate in purposeful sexual orientation confusion...

...and don't say they aren't being forced. If they are in school (which they legally have to be) they are forced to be involved even if they don't physically participate.
Educate yourself:

Religion in the Public Schools - Student Religious Clubs

Hey, if organized cross-dressing is OK and organized prayer isn't -- America has some real work to do in the education system - and I don't mean more taxing!!!
It wasn't organized, and that is the point. Are you this stupid in real life. Jesus, people like you remind me that a vote for a Republican is a vote for a piece of shit.

It wasn't organized, and that is the point. Are you this stupid in real life. Jesus, people like you remind me that a vote for a Republican is a vote for a piece of shit.

What is your point? it was a fun suggestion by teachers at a liberal arts school the way I read it. But my question remains the same? do girls go to this school dressed as young lady's every day? or dressed in britches? as a boy?

What is your point? it was a fun suggestion by teachers at a liberal arts school the way I read it. But my question remains the same? do girls go to this school dressed as young lady's every day? or dressed in britches? as a boy?

Defining britches as a boy thing, is some old conditioning. :cool:

Are you serious? It wasn't organized?? lol

...and then you ask if I am stupid?

It was VOTED on... how is that not organized? Oh, I see now you are comparing it to the UNorganized Obama regime...

Defining britches as a boy thing, is some old conditioning. :cool:

I think you have to go back to WWII and Rosie the rivertor, when girls tossed down the dresses and put on the slacks worked in the factorys, to defend the U.S. when her guy was fighting for freedom...I think..

Seems like "Glee" has too much influence on educational institutions today. In the past it was hiding under desks in case of a nuclear attack, race relation issues and/or the drug culture.

I long for the good old days when corporal punishment was the norm and broken knuckles were given for the slightest infraction or "just because".....not!

"Broken knuckles?" Isn't that a stretch, Connery?

Forum List

Back