🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crowdstrike

Thank God for whistleblowers oh, he didn't leak a thing to the press that was much later. You brainwashed functional moron. He went through the exact channels he's supposed to, and his identity is supposed to be a secret forever. For good reason. God bless our American government, you sniveling conspiracy Nut Job Russian asset. Wake up and smell the coffee. You too are a Russian asset causing confusion and disrespect for our excellent institutions. Why, because of emails of course you f****** moron. LOL aaarrrggghhh h h h h h h you goddamn moron...
there is no whistleblower. it was a leaker. and that was schitt's. we know it or he would have had the person if they existed come in. hahahahhaha
giphy.gif
And everything that The whistleblower said has been proven correct by the documents handed over by the White House with nobody asking yet.so there is no reason to put them on the stand where the Republicans would immediately put his life in danger.
the leaker is schitt's and he doesn't know shitt's and the transcript is out and available and nothing in it.
Dumbfuck. Trump's transcript confirmed the whistleblower's complaint. Both of which have been confirmed by witness testimony. Trump may be able to elude a Senate conviction because Republicans are willing and eager to ignore his crimes, but Trump's getting impeached. He'll either end up being the 3rd president impeached of the 2nd one to resign to avoid impeachment.
Pussy bitch, you're confused. The transcript shows the second-hand information from the whistleblower was a lie.

Except of course that the transcript shows that over 80% of what the whistleblower said was confirmed by the Transcript.

Except of course that you are a liar.

How did Debbie Wasserman Schultz keep the FBI away from her server? Since when can't the FBI obtain a warrant to seize computer equipment suspected of being internationally hacked?

THAT is a great question!!!

The FBI should be forced to answer it...don't you thunk?

The same FBI that found all of hillarys crimes but didn't prosecute her!

you mean the leaker. it wasn't a whistleblower, that fk didn't hear anything. not one thing, he heard opinions. Schitt's knows this. it's why the transcript shuts that leaker up schitt's.
Thank God for whistleblowers oh, he didn't leak a thing to the press that was much later. You brainwashed functional moron. He went through the exact channels he's supposed to, and his identity is supposed to be a secret forever. For good reason. God bless our American government, you sniveling conspiracy Nut Job Russian asset. Wake up and smell the coffee. You too are a Russian asset causing confusion and disrespect for our excellent institutions. Why, because of emails of course you f****** moron. LOL aaarrrggghhh h h h h h h you goddamn moron...
there is no whistleblower. it was a leaker. and that was schitt's. we know it or he would have had the person if they existed come in. hahahahhaha
giphy.gif
Too bad I can't charge you for using images I post.
You don't own copyrights to anything lol
I didn't say I owned a copyright on the images I post, PussyBitch. Dayum, you're fucking rightarded.

face-palm-gif.278959
Stop insinuating you own something that you don't
face-palm-gif.278959

giphy.gif

i've given up trying to explain this. a copy can be anything and certainly no guarantee it's of the original unmodified server.

The liberals on this board know that!

But they are lying filth...they can't help but argue because they don't want to see their heroes get the death penalty!

And if CROWDSTRIKE said it...then it MUST be true!

Not to mention they were dealing with the FBI that was attempting to frame candidate Trump and setting up a coup attempt just incase he won...as an "insurance policy".

Argue all you want...it wont keep the democrat filth from the gallows!

Well when you pull everybody into your conspiracy, they're def. all out to get you and the Dirty Don.
it's not what I expect from the intelligence agency. they do an investigation. Why are we doing another investigation after Mueller? investigation was completed. nothing found. so what? the server was not seen by our FBI. The cloud one or the DNC one. I fking give two shits. we were told, BTW, it was the DNC Server, so this whole cloud thing is made up. Seth Rich and the thumb drive, the only way it happened. physics doesn't lie.
Physics don't lie.

But Trump and his supporters sure do- your post is another great example.
You posted this lie way to soon
I am a Trump supporter and I DON'T LIE
SO THAT MAKES YOU A LYING SACK OF SHIT.
LOL

You don't lie, PussyBitch??

You lied in this thread. You claimed CrowdStrike altered the disk image they provided to the FBI but you can't prove that.
A lot of claims have been made and anything crowdstrike gave to the FBI is worthless and can never be used in a court of law.

Crowdstrike gave the FBI and others a copy of the server.... to verify it themselves.... And the FBI did just that..... And more....

A copy doesn't tell you squat!

You can't track the download speeds from a copy...Which could say the download speed was faster than any comm lines in existence...which would mean it would have to be a device that is physically attached to the server (thumb drive)...Which would mean it was not a "hack" but a "leak" (inside job).Which would mean it wasn't the russians...unless the democrats hired russians (which is plausible).

You can't tell any of that from a "copy".
i've given up trying to explain this. a copy can be anything and certainly no guarantee it's of the original unmodified server. i can also get zero reasonable explanations why a copy vs. the original is necessary.

if trump were to pull ANY OF THIS they would scream unholy hell at the party foul, and rightfully so - it would be. yet if "their side" does it, they protect to the death what they would want to "kill" others for doing.

go figure these people. may as well flush a broken turd as it would be more productive than talking with these people.

'Pull any of this'?

Tell us more about this mythical server you believe is hidden away in Ukraine......
180716-poulsen-trump-hero_smaafa

Meanwhile in the real world....

The “server” Trump is obsessed with is actually 140 servers, most of them cloud-based, which the DNC was forced to decommission in June 2016 while trying to rid its network of the Russian GRU officers working to help Trump win the election, according to the figures in the DNC’s civil lawsuit against Russia and the Trump campaign. Another 180 desktop and laptop computers were also swapped out as the DNC raced to get the organization back on its feet and free of Putin’s surveillance.

But despite Trump’s repeated feverish claims to the contrary, no machines are actually missing.

It’s true that the FBI doesn’t have the DNC’s computer hardware. Agents didn’t sweep into DNC headquarters, load up all the equipment and leave Democrats standing stunned beside empty desks and dangling cables. There’s a reason for that, and it has nothing to do with a deep state conspiracy to frame Putin.

Trump and his allies are capitalizing on a basic misapprehension of how computer intrusion investigations work. Investigating a virtual crime isn’t a like investigating a murder. The Russians didn’t leave DNA evidence on the server racks and fingerprints on the keyboards. All the evidence of their comings and goings was on the computer hard drives, and in memory, and in the ephemeral network transmissions to and from the GRU’s command-and-control servers.

When cyber investigators respond to an incident, they capture that evidence in a process called “imaging.” They make an exact byte-for-byte copy of the hard drives. They do the same for the machine’s memory, capturing evidence that would otherwise be lost at the next reboot, and they monitor and store the traffic passing through the victim’s network. This has been standard procedure in computer intrusion investigations for decades. The images, not the computer’s hardware, provide the evidence.

Both the DNC and the security firm Crowdstrike, hired to respond to the breach, have said repeatedly over the years that they gave the FBI a copy of all the DNC images back in 2016. The DNC reiterated that Monday in a statement to the Daily Beast.

“The FBI was given images of servers, forensic copies, as well as a host of other forensic information we collected from our systems,” said Adrienne Watson, the DNC’s deputy communications director. “We were in close contact and worked cooperatively with the FBI and were always responsive to their requests. Any suggestion that they were denied access to what they wanted for their investigation is completely incorrect.”

It’s also consistent with the Department of Justice’s electronic evidence manual, which recommends capturing images when practical even when the FBI is executing a search warrant against a uncooperative suspect. When the computers belong to a cooperating victim, seizing the machines is pretty much out of the question, said James Harris, a former FBI cybercrime agent who worked on a 2009 breach at Google that’s been linked to the Chinese government.

“In most cases you don’t even ask, you just assume you’re going to make forensic copies,” said Harris, now vice president of engineering at PFP Cyber. “For example when the Google breach happened back in 2009, agents were sent out with express instructions that you image what they allow you to image, because they’re the victim, you don’t have a search warrant, and you don’t want to disrupt their business.”

There’s a final bit of evidence that the FBI got what it wanted from the DNC, and it was filed in the U.S. District Court in Washington, D.C. last Friday: 29-pages of inside details showing exactly how and when the GRU’s hackers moved through the DNC’s network on their mission to help Trump.

Trump’s ‘Missing DNC Server’ Is Neither Missing Nor a Server

Crowdstrike gave the FBI and others a copy of the server.... to verify it themselves.... And the FBI did just that..... And more....

You can't track the download speeds from a copy...Which could say the download speed was faster than any comm lines in existence...which would mean it would have to be a device that is physically attached to the server (thumb drive)...Which would mean it was not a "hack" but a "leak" (inside job).Which would mean it wasn't the russians...unless the democrats hired russians (which is plausible).

i've given up trying to explain this. a copy can be anything and certainly no guarantee it's of the original unmodified server. i can also get zero reasonable explanations why a copy vs. the original is necessary.

if trump were to pull ANY OF THIS they would scream unholy hell at the party foul, and rightfully so - it would be. yet if "their side" does it, they protect to the death what they would want to "kill" others for doing.

go figure these people. may as well flush a broken turd as it would be more productive than talking with these people.
Thank you
Also if the FBI didn't retrieve the evidence it's worthless.

Well when you pull everybody into your conspiracy, they're def. all out to get you and the Dirty Don.
it's not what I expect from the intelligence agency. they do an investigation. Why are we doing another investigation after Mueller? investigation was completed. nothing found. so what? the server was not seen by our FBI. The cloud one or the DNC one. I fking give two shits. we were told, BTW, it was the DNC Server, so this whole cloud thing is made up. Seth Rich and the thumb drive, the only way it happened. physics doesn't lie.
Physics don't lie.

LOL

You lied in this thread. You claimed CrowdStrike altered the disk image they provided to the FBI but you can't prove that.
A lot of claims have been made and anything crowdstrike gave to the FBI is worthless and can never be used in a court of law.

Odd then that it was used in the indictments of the Russian nationals charged

There’s a final bit of evidence that the FBI got what it wanted from the DNC, and it was filed in the U.S. District Court in Washington, D.C. last Friday: 29-pages of inside details showing exactly how and when the GRU’s hackers moved through the DNC’s network on their mission to help Trump.

i've given up trying to explain this. a copy can be anything and certainly no guarantee it's of the original unmodified server.

But they are lying filth...they can't help but argue because they don't want to see their heroes get the death penalty!

The 'death penalty'.....for what exactly?

I know you Trumpettes are big on wishing to be able to kill other Americans but what does your fevered brain tell you that is going to lead to you being able to legally kill other Americans?.

giphy.gif
And everything that The whistleblower said has been proven correct by the documents handed over by the White House with nobody asking yet.so there is no reason to put them on the stand where the Republicans would immediately put his life in danger.
the leaker is schitt's and he doesn't know shitt's and the transcript is out and available and nothing in it.
Dumbfuck. Trump's transcript confirmed the whistleblower's complaint. Both of which have been confirmed by witness testimony. Trump may be able to elude a Senate conviction because Republicans are willing and eager to ignore his crimes, but Trump's getting impeached. He'll either end up being the 3rd president impeached of the 2nd one to resign to avoid impeachment.
Pussy bitch, you're confused. The transcript shows the second-hand information from the whistleblower was a lie.

Except of course that the transcript shows that over 80% of what the whistleblower said was confirmed by the Transcript.

Except of course that you are a liar.
No the transcript shows the whistleblower was given the wrong information.
Maybe second-hand information should not be your only evidence.

I know you Trumpettes are big on wishing to be able to kill other Americans but what does your fevered brain tell you that is going to lead to you being able to legally kill other Americans?.
I see leftist as enemies of America by the way they act.

Well you right-wing brainwashed functional morons made me look up crowdstrike. It is a ridiculously highly respected computer security company and all your conspiracy theories that have no evidence behind them are pure garbage time brainwashed functional morons. Schiff is stopping the GOP scumbags ,from asking questions trying to find out who the whistleblower is -end the story. You have absolutely nothing to complain about except ridiculous garbage propaganda conspiracy theories and worse.
they aren't the intelligence agency of the US and that's who most americans prefer to review the server. so, dude, shut the fk up. your opinion isn't worth shit here. crowdstrike was hired by the DNC. It's someone investigating themselves. And no, that isn't allowed.
Oh right the deep state conspiracy. All our wonderful institutions AR traders. How can you tell? emails. Dumbass emails too are easily explained totally taken out of context and spun out of all reality. It's like the two FBI lovebird agents bull shiting about Trump and saying he was not to be taken seriously. Of course that was in 2015 and everybody felt that way. Big conspiracy, nut job.
then why the concern for the AG investigating the russia stuff? sphincter getting tight?
He may well be a brainwashed functional moron to. It's the only people Trump trusts LOL. Unbelievable the crap they say and it won't go anywhere no I am not worried.the people they are having sham investigations about could be worried because it cost money to get lawyers. A favorite GOP propaganda trick to shut people up....

'Pull any of this'?

Tell us more about this mythical server you believe is hidden away in Ukraine......
180716-poulsen-trump-hero_smaafa

Meanwhile in the real world....

The “server” Trump is obsessed with is actually 140 servers, most of them cloud-based, which the DNC was forced to decommission in June 2016 while trying to rid its network of the Russian GRU officers working to help Trump win the election, according to the figures in the DNC’s civil lawsuit against Russia and the Trump campaign. Another 180 desktop and laptop computers were also swapped out as the DNC raced to get the organization back on its feet and free of Putin’s surveillance.

But despite Trump’s repeated feverish claims to the contrary, no machines are actually missing.

It’s true that the FBI doesn’t have the DNC’s computer hardware. Agents didn’t sweep into DNC headquarters, load up all the equipment and leave Democrats standing stunned beside empty desks and dangling cables. There’s a reason for that, and it has nothing to do with a deep state conspiracy to frame Putin.

Trump and his allies are capitalizing on a basic misapprehension of how computer intrusion investigations work. Investigating a virtual crime isn’t a like investigating a murder. The Russians didn’t leave DNA evidence on the server racks and fingerprints on the keyboards. All the evidence of their comings and goings was on the computer hard drives, and in memory, and in the ephemeral network transmissions to and from the GRU’s command-and-control servers.

When cyber investigators respond to an incident, they capture that evidence in a process called “imaging.” They make an exact byte-for-byte copy of the hard drives. They do the same for the machine’s memory, capturing evidence that would otherwise be lost at the next reboot, and they monitor and store the traffic passing through the victim’s network. This has been standard procedure in computer intrusion investigations for decades. The images, not the computer’s hardware, provide the evidence.

Both the DNC and the security firm Crowdstrike, hired to respond to the breach, have said repeatedly over the years that they gave the FBI a copy of all the DNC images back in 2016. The DNC reiterated that Monday in a statement to the Daily Beast.

“The FBI was given images of servers, forensic copies, as well as a host of other forensic information we collected from our systems,” said Adrienne Watson, the DNC’s deputy communications director. “We were in close contact and worked cooperatively with the FBI and were always responsive to their requests. Any suggestion that they were denied access to what they wanted for their investigation is completely incorrect.”

It’s also consistent with the Department of Justice’s electronic evidence manual, which recommends capturing images when practical even when the FBI is executing a search warrant against a uncooperative suspect. When the computers belong to a cooperating victim, seizing the machines is pretty much out of the question, said James Harris, a former FBI cybercrime agent who worked on a 2009 breach at Google that’s been linked to the Chinese government.

“In most cases you don’t even ask, you just assume you’re going to make forensic copies,” said Harris, now vice president of engineering at PFP Cyber. “For example when the Google breach happened back in 2009, agents were sent out with express instructions that you image what they allow you to image, because they’re the victim, you don’t have a search warrant, and you don’t want to disrupt their business.”

Trump’s ‘Missing DNC Server’ Is Neither Missing Nor a Server
great - now give me 1 good reason why they couldn't examine the actual server itself. lobbing daily beast at me is, at best, that broken turd i was flushing.

The most important element in tracking down the hackers is not the hard drive information anyway. It is the snapshot of all the main memory and the processes that the all CPU's were performing across their entire network at the time.

The most important element in tracking down the hackers is not the hard drive information anyway. It is the snapshot of all the main memory and the processes that the all CPU's were performing across their entire network at the time.
great.

now give me a single good reason why we can't look at the real server. pretty sure if this were trump and he only handed over a copy, you'd take issue with it so no, i ain't playin that one sided crap.

btw - meta data shows hacking / remote copying didn't happen. but hey - we will ignore what you don't like, m'kay?

Physics don't lie.

LOL

Odd then that it was used in the indictments of the Russian nationals charged

indictments that went nowhere. When the trial date? If it had gone to court Judge would have kick any evidence crowd stikr gave to the FBI out as inadmissible

I see leftist as enemies of America by the way they act.
Such as, super duper?

Well you right-wing brainwashed functional morons made me look up crowdstrike. It is a ridiculously highly respected computer security company and all your conspiracy theories that have no evidence behind them are pure garbage time brainwashed functional morons. Schiff is stopping the GOP scumbags ,from asking questions trying to find out who the whistleblower is -end the story. You have absolutely nothing to complain about except ridiculous garbage propaganda conspiracy theories and worse.
they aren't the intelligence agency of the US and that's who most americans prefer to review the server. so, dude, shut the fk up. your opinion isn't worth shit here. crowdstrike was hired by the DNC. It's someone investigating themselves. And no, that isn't allowed.
Oh right the deep state conspiracy. All our wonderful institutions AR traders. How can you tell? emails. Dumbass emails too are easily explained totally taken out of context and spun out of all reality. It's like the two FBI lovebird agents bull shiting about Trump and saying he was not to be taken seriously. Of course that was in 2015 and everybody felt that way. Big conspiracy, nut job.
then why the concern for the AG investigating the russia stuff? sphincter getting tight?
He may well be a brainwashed functional moron to. It's the only people Trump trusts LOL. Unbelievable the crap they say and it won't go anywhere no I am not worried.the people they are having sham investigations about could be worried because it cost money to get lawyers. A favorite GOP propaganda trick to shut people up....
so what do you call it when no one can give a single good reason why the physical server couldn't be examined?

lord you people are a bucketfull of broken krako radios.

Forum List

Back