Cruz!...Cruz..!..Cruz!

We had 4 ,5, 6 even 7 % growth in this country. people where working good jobs and moving up the income ladder. The Reagan boom lasted through he Clinton administration:cool:
Really?
Black Friday destroyed our economy until the short lived COM bubble came along.
You can't be that much younger than me.
I'm not sure what you're talking about, but the Reagan boom speaks for itself... dot com bullshit.. Any good economy Clinton got was from the Reagan tax reform, The Reagan peace dividend after the fall of the Soviet empire, and the Republican congress forcing Clinton to rein in his spending plans
There's no way you don't know about Oct 17, 1987 unless you're full of shit or your elders "forgot" to relate to you what a disaster Reagan's Global Democracy & Capitalism Program turned out to be.
Supply Side Economics had to be replaced by Financial Firm scams.
I lived and worked through the DOT COM era, and though Clinton was incidental, it's success had NOTHING to do with Reagan.
You're not living in the world of reality and anybody who thinks Trump's tariffs, and protectionism is a great economic plan is delusional.. Trump doesn't even believe it himself, he's just playing to the fools. If he gets in office he'll be a pragmatist. The thing that catapulted trump was is his position on closing the borders. The other cramp is for the easily swayed cultist
That's a different discussion; at least you have abandoned the fantasy of Reagan's Supply Side Economics.

The US is the consumer of the world; the mere threat of tariffs by someone with guts will have a very positive effect on our employment numbers.

If haven't abandon anything. Start a thread on Reagan if you'd like. I'd be happy to get your mind right on Reagan, who was one of those most successful presidents in the history of this country. What will have a overwhelmingly positive effect on our economy is exactly what Reagan did ...Tax reform, Cutting all these stupid ,idiotic, regulations, smothering our manufacturing, and small businesses. Opening up more federal lands to energy production ect.. Tariffs don't work, they have never worked, and Trump is simply blowing smoke out of his ass for public consumption.

Really?
I'm not sure what you're talking about, but the Reagan boom speaks for itself... dot com bullshit.. Any good economy Clinton got was from the Reagan tax reform, The Reagan peace dividend after the fall of the Soviet empire, and the Republican congress forcing Clinton to rein in his spending plans
There's no way you don't know about Oct 17, 1987 unless you're full of shit or your elders "forgot" to relate to you what a disaster Reagan's Global Democracy & Capitalism Program turned out to be.
I lived and worked through the DOT COM era, and though Clinton was incidental, it's success had NOTHING to do with Reagan.
You're not living in the world of reality and anybody who thinks Trump's tariffs, and protectionism is a great economic plan is delusional.. Trump doesn't even believe it himself, he's just playing to the fools. If he gets in office he'll be a pragmatist. The thing that catapulted trump was is his position on closing the borders. The other cramp is for the easily swayed cultist
That's a different discussion; at least you have abandoned the fantasy of Reagan's Supply Side Economics.

The US is the consumer of the world; the mere threat of tariffs by someone with guts will have a very positive effect on our employment numbers.

If haven't abandon anything. Start a thread on Reagan if you'd like. I'd be happy to get your mind right on Reagan, who was one of those most successful presidents in the history of this country. What will have a overwhelmingly positive effect on our economy is exactly what Reagan did ...Tax reform, Cutting all these stupid ,idiotic, regulations, smothering our manufacturing, and small businesses. Opening up more federal lands to energy production ect.. Tariffs don't work, they have never worked, and Trump is simply blowing smoke out of his ass for public consumption.
And he's bringing blue-collar voters into the game by the millions. How many voters will sit home on election day? Millions.

Really?

Oct 17, 1987...a day that will have to be eradicated from history to exonerate Reagan.

Oct 17, 1987...a day that will have to be eradicated from history to exonerate Reagan.

Look brother, Reagan's legacy is that of massive economic growth. Pride restored in this country after the embarrassment of Jimmi Carter, the the fall of the Soviet empire and freedom for 100s of millions of people in eastern Europe. and the Stock market over all was way up under Reagan

Look brother, Reagan's legacy is that of massive economic growth. Pride restored in this country after the embarrassment of Jimmi Carter, the the fall of the Soviet empire and freedom for 100s of millions of people in eastern Europe. and the Stock market over all was way up under Reagan
Reagan's legacy is Iran Contra, a stagnant and shrinking middle class, and America going from biggest creditor nation to biggest debtor nation. Thanks Gipper.

Cruz is the most honest candidate in this race
Not by a long shot... Here's one of the many many many examples of his hypocrisy, with a little humor thrown in there... He is just as bad if not worse than the rest of them:
Skip to 1:40
Seth Meyers Calls out Ted Cruz for His Hypocritical Stance on Admitting Syrian Refugees

Fact is they all say what they need to say to get elected and progress their agenda. If Cruz speaks to your political views then support him... Frankly he creeps me out and I don't trust a word out of his mouth.

Last edited:

Legacy vs Reality
I hope this isn't your attitude when learning Chumash.
Actions have consequences that cannot be ignored.

Legacy vs Reality

Two landslide victories is the reality, I really could give a shit about a temporary drop in the stock market.Unless you're a day trader, it doesn't effect you much.and your anti Reagan posts are nothing but hot air

Legacy vs Reality

Two landslide victories is the reality, I really could give a shit about a temporary drop in the stock market.Unless you're a day trader, it doesn't effect you much.and your anti Reagan posts are nothing but hot air
It wasn't a temporary drop; how young are you?
Sheesh!
Supply Side created the excess of off-shoring an, Business Visas and Illegals.
A toxic formula for a nation.

Legacy vs Reality

Sheesh!

The stock market was way up under Reagan:thup:

I don't buy the notion that democrats want Trump so that they will have an easy victory with the old commie or Bubba Bill's wife. Hillary might not even be in the running if she is indicted. Live it and love it that Trump voters vote for Trump because they like him.

Legacy vs Reality

Sheesh!

Are you reading my posts?
Pay attention...
Bush Sr. continued Reagan's Supply Side Economics and the market crashed Oct 17, 1987 and NEVER REALLY RECOVERED.
The DOT COM, NOT driven by Reagan's Supply Side Economics, was REAL but people weren't ready for it.
The Housing Bubble combined with, once again, Reagan's Supply Side Legacy crashed in 2008.
Reagan's Legacy is a farce...unless you happen to be in the 1% of the 1% and don't mind making sure the rest of the US makes less than 20K/year.
Like you, I live in a relatively affluent area but I'm not blind to reality.

Legacy vs Reality

Sheesh!

Pay attention...
Bush Sr. continued Reagan's Supply Side Economics and the market crashed Oct 17, 1987 and NEVER REALLY RECOVERED.
The DOT COM, NOT driven by Reagan's Supply Side Economics, was REAL but people weren't ready for it.
The Housing Bubble combined with, once again, Reagan's Supply Side Legacy crashed in 2008.
Reagan's Legacy is a farce...unless you happen to be in the 1% of the 1% and don't mind making sure the rest of the US makes less than 20K/year.

You're delusional, Housing crash happened because of too much government interference with the free market and all the crony capitalist bullshit .I'm not affluent. I don't live in Detroit anymore, but I'm certainly not anything close to affluent. the problem with too many Jews, is they live in a bubble. they have no concept of the real world outside of that bubble, which is why 70% are leftist and vote liberal. They think that makes them good people.The way i grew up, I had more in common with black people than Jews. Reagan restored this country to greatness. restored pride in this country, people moved up the income ladder, our military was restored after the "farce" of Jimmi Carter. He couldn't cut government like he tried, and wanted to do, because of congress ,but Our economy grew an average of over 4% So you keep trading your stocks or whatever it is you do. I live in the real world and it isn't day trading.

Legacy vs Reality

Sheesh!

Pay attention...

You're delusional, Housing crash happened because of too much government interference with the free market and all the crony capitalist bullshit .I'm not affluent. I don't live in Detroit anymore, but I'm certainly not anything close to affluent. the problem with too many Jews, is they live in a bubble. they have no concept of the real world outside of that bubble, which is why 70% are leftist and vote liberal. They think that makes them good people.The way i grew up, I had more in common with black people than Jews. Reagan restored this country to greatness. restored pride in this country, people moved up the income ladder, our military was restored after the "farce" of Jimmi Carter. He couldn't cut government like he tried, and wanted to do, because of congress ,but Our economy grew an average of over 4% So you keep trading your stocks or whatever it is you do. I live in the real world and it isn't day trading.

"Housing crash happened because of too much government interference with the free market and all the crony capitalist bulls**t"

Absolutely, totally, 100% correct.

The mortgage meltdown can be attributed to FDR and Democrat policies.

1. Democrat FDR shredded the Constitution....ignoring article I, section 8, the enumerated powers.

He created GSE's Fannie and Freddie to do something the Constitution didn't authorize: meddle in housing.

2. Democrat Carter....the CRA, constraining banking policy

3. Democrat Clinton....strengthened the CRA

Under Clinton, HUD threatened banks, again, to give unrequited loans.

Henchmen: Democrats Cisneros and Cuomo.

4. Democrats Frank and Dodd barred any governmental discipline in this area.

That's the CliffNotes version.

Legacy vs Reality

Sheesh!

Pay attention...

Think you need to reinvestigate the causes for the housing crash.

Sheesh!

Pay attention...

"Housing crash happened because of too much government interference with the free market and all the crony capitalist bulls**t"

1. Democrat FDR shredded the Constitution....ignoring article I, section 8, the enumerated powers.

He created GSE's Fannie and Freddie to do something the Constitution didn't authorize: meddle in housing.

Funny how you find a way to pin the crash only on democrats. Let's play a game... What comes in between Carter and Clinton? And what comes in between Clinton and the housing crash?

Legacy vs Reality

Sheesh!

Pay attention...

The Voodoo died Oct 17, 1987.

Sheesh!

Pay attention...

Funny how you find a way to pin the crash only on democrats. Let's play a game... What comes in between Carter and Clinton? And what comes in between Clinton and the housing crash?

Simple enough to prove.

If Democrat Roosevelt hadn't invaded the private economy with Fannie....
...if there were no Fannie and no Freddie Mac....

....would there have been a mortgage meltdown.

Of course not.

Forum List

Back