Cruz!...Cruz..!..Cruz!

In closed primaries Cruz is the preferred candidate. There's no doubt lots of libs in these open primaries trying to choose our candidate for us. If Rubio doesn't win FL, he should drop out and join Cruz to defeat Trump:cool:
CRUZ IS moron. trump shit is better than cruz

In closed primaries Cruz is the preferred candidate. There's no doubt lots of libs in these open primaries trying to choose our candidate for us. If Rubio doesn't win FL, he should drop out and join Cruz to defeat Trump:cool:

any jew who thinks someone who says no one should be elected president unless they start their day on their knees doesn't understand history and is voting against his own interests.

A real kuni lemel

Nothing happens all at once in government..Too quickly wouldn't be an issue.
Cruz will never get a second term as hundreds of thousands of lives will be devastated by cutting Corporate & Civil Subsidies, more off-shoring and Business Visas.
Ted Cruz, after all, endorses non-Ricardian Free Trade.
If Cruz fails to pass enough of his "positions", he will be viewed as ineffective

Bull... tax reform, cutting corporate taxes, cutting regulations, will mean million and millions of good jobs for Americans..Unlike Obama's part time, crony capitalist economy with pathetic growth

That's already been tried. Remember trickle down? The corporations pocketed the extra cash, and no jobs were created. Why should that be different this time?
We had 4 ,5, 6 even 7 % growth in this country. people where working good jobs and moving up the income ladder. The Reagan boom lasted through he Clinton administration:cool:
Really?
Black Friday destroyed our economy until the short lived COM bubble came along.
You can't be that much younger than me.
I'm not sure what you're talking about, but the Reagan boom speaks for itself... dot com bullshit.. Any good economy Clinton got was from the Reagan tax reform, The Reagan peace dividend after the fall of the Soviet empire, and the Republican congress forcing Clinton to rein in his spending plans

Last edited:
People keep saying Rubio is toast...Rubio is done...etc...Yet here he still is in the race. I wish he'd get over himself and drop already!

:lol: When Trump slinks back to his penthouse after his mob ties are aired, it's down to Rubio and Creepshow Cruz.....Marco will be the last cat standing.

Rubio is gone after Florida ..you're in lah...lah...land:slap:

any jew who thinks someone who says no one should be elected president unless they start their day on their knees doesn't understand history and is voting against his own interests.

A real kuni lemel

You got something to say to me fake Jew? or do we need a moron interpreter to decipher your brain dead posts?:dunno:

He might want to start winning more than one state and Puerto frigging Rico, then.

Tell Cruz that too.....without Texas he's in the same numbers as Rubio....Florida will even things out.

Except that Cruz actually DID win Texas, and Rubio ain't winning Florida. As I've stated before, I don't put much stock in polls - which have him behind in his home state - but the bookmakers give him very low odds of winning Florida. And they're dropping steadily.

Evidently he never had a Jewish education as anyone with basic Jewish knowledge would not use christian imagery, on knees . bowing etc

I think he thinks that because cruz shares his religiousity, that somehow means he'll represent the interests of orthodox jews.

I'm pretty sure that torquemada was religious too.

Anybody who sides with some racist, scumbag, pretending to be a Jew has very bad judgement...you should check yourself sweetie:thup:

Except that Cruz actually DID win Texas, and Rubio ain't winning Florida. As I've stated before, I don't put much stock in polls - which have him behind in his home state - but the bookmakers give him very low odds of winning Florida. And they're dropping steadily.

Don't believe what you're reading....Rubio knows how to win Florida...I've already been over the reasons he will again. Eventually you'll see him and Jeb standing together in a all-is-forgiven scene.
smiley-hug006.gif

Don't believe what you're reading....Rubio knows how to win Florida...I've already been over the reasons he will again. Eventually you'll see him and Jeb standing together in a all-is-forgiven scene.
smiley-hug006.gif
:lmao:..Rubio will lose Florida then he's done. the Florida governor would not even endorse him ...Sad really...So sad. He should drop out before the embarrassment

:lmao:..Rubio will lose Florida then he's done. the Florida governor would not even endorse him ...Sad really...So sad. He should drop out before the embarrassment

Governor Scott hasn't endorsed anybody including the Duckald. Plenty of time for that...8 days to liftoff.
rocket-fate.gif

Another Jew against Trump, this can only mean good news....

:up:

Yeah, like with every candidate, they try to buy them out. Trump refuses to be bought out. That same foundation is whining over Trump just recently:

Trump Offends Jews With White Supremacist Analogy, Continues to Top Polls
Trump’s ‘Neutral’ View on Israel Targeted by Rubio and Cruz at GOP Debate

Jews are going crazy, trying to get Trump to tailor to their viewpoints. This is why many of you are supporting him. To confuse those of European heritage.

Yeah, like with every candidate, they try to buy them out. Trump refuses to be bought out. That same foundation is whining over Trump just recently:

Jews are going crazy, trying to get Trump to tailor to their viewpoints. This is why many of you are supporting him. To confuse those of European heritage.

If Trump wins, he may have a Kosher Kitchen in the white house for his daughter and grand kids :cool:

Governor Scott hasn't endorsed anybody including the Duckald. Plenty of time for that...8 days to liftoff.
rocket-fate.gif
In case you didn't know, Rubio is the senator from Florida and the governor hasn't endorsed him.... Sad really ...very sad ...good bye Rubio....On the plus side though, he could always run for governor of Puerto Rico :thup:

If Trump wins, he may have a Kosher Kitchen in the white house for his daughter and grand kids :cool:

So why aren't you voting Trump? :lol:

So why aren't you voting Trump? :lol:

if Cruz is out, I go for Trump:thup:

if Cruz is out, I go for Trump:thup:

I knew it....a sunshine Trumpette! :badgrin:

p.s. although nobody supports me here I know I'm getting in heads with the truth about the Duck and his fake conservatism....I've been in southeast asia....I've seen asymmetrical warfare and got pretty good at it.

Forum List

Back