Cruz!...Cruz..!..Cruz!

I respect all believes. My opinion however is that Bernie sanders is the best candidate. I even wrote a song about it! Check it out!

If Cruz is the nominee you are giving the election to the Dems... No doubt about it. He is an isolationist that only appeals to hardline conservatives, that only makes up for a small section of the electorate. He isn't even winning the evangelicals over Trump which is quite sad. There is just no appeal to the general public and he has NO CHANCE of winning. People who support him and actually think he can win truly puzzle me.

Yada yada yada. Every election, there's a bunch of windbags blathering about how conservatism "can't win".

I can't stand hiLIARy. But the reality is very few people are voting for Trump in the "primary" without the intention of voting for him in the general.

A Hillary vs Trump general election will once again - as so many before - boil down to the perceived lesser-of-two-evils.

In this case there is none.

Trump is much better than the witch

Probably not as much as you, but which of Trump's main ideas are different?
If you don't know you haven't been watching his one hour interviews and my explanation won't make a difference in your mind anyway.

It was just a question. I'm not saying I will agree, but I'm not going to watch hours of Trump to find out if he says something,that right wing radio doesn't agree with. If you don't know any differences either, just say so.

My single issue...Ricardian Free Trade and Business Visa abuse...No one else has brought it up as far back as Regan.

That may be an issue worth discussing, but it is not an answer to my question. I am wondering what trump is for or against that is so different from what right wing radio has been advocating for years. So far, I have heard ethanol subsidies. I don't think that is enough to make the GOP hate him so much.

The Right Wing lives off of Cheap Labor both Domestic and Foreign.
Yes...it IS that simple.

Crony capitalism is not conservative it's anti -conservative. The big government people love it these crony politicians leftist and big government RINOS get rich off of it.

If you don't know you haven't been watching his one hour interviews and my explanation won't make a difference in your mind anyway.

It was just a question. I'm not saying I will agree, but I'm not going to watch hours of Trump to find out if he says something,that right wing radio doesn't agree with. If you don't know any differences either, just say so.

My single issue...Ricardian Free Trade and Business Visa abuse...No one else has brought it up as far back as Regan.

That may be an issue worth discussing, but it is not an answer to my question. I am wondering what trump is for or against that is so different from what right wing radio has been advocating for years. So far, I have heard ethanol subsidies. I don't think that is enough to make the GOP hate him so much.

Yes...it IS that simple.

Crony capitalism is not conservative it's anti -conservative. The big government people love it these crony politicians leftist and big government RINOS get rich off of it.

By book definition you are correct, but a REAL Conservative will never get anywhere near the White House as TRUE Conservative policies introduced TOO QUICKLY will devastate the economy.

Last edited:

Yes...it IS that simple.

By book definition you are correct, but a REAL Conservative will never get anywhere the White House as TRUE Conservative policies introduced TOO QUICKLY will devastate the economy.

Nothing happens all at once in government..Too quickly wouldn't be an issue.

I can't stand hiLIARy. But the reality is very few people are voting for Trump in the "primary" without the intention of voting for him in the general.

A Hillary vs Trump general election will once again - as so many before - boil down to the perceived lesser-of-two-evils.

On what basis? What he said today, what he said yesterday, or what he's gonna say tomorrow? Not like he doesn't flip flop on every damned position he takes.

Yes...it IS that simple.

By book definition you are correct, but a REAL Conservative will never get anywhere the White House as TRUE Conservative policies introduced TOO QUICKLY will devastate the economy.

Cruz will never get a second term as hundreds of thousands of lives will be devastated by cutting Corporate & Civil Subsidies, more off-shoring and Business Visas.
Ted Cruz, after all, endorses non-Ricardian Free Trade.
If Cruz fails to pass enough of his "positions", he will be viewed as ineffective

Yes...it IS that simple.

Cruz will never get a second term as hundreds of thousands of lives will be devastated by cutting Corporate & Civil Subsidies, more off-shoring and Business Visas.
If Cruz fails to pass enough of his "positions", he will be viewed as ineffective

Bull... tax reform, cutting corporate taxes, cutting regulations, will mean million and millions of good jobs for Americans..Unlike Obama's part time, crony capitalist economy with pathetic growth

On what basis? What he said today, what he said yesterday, or what he's gonna say tomorrow? Not like he doesn't flip flop on every damned position he takes.

So you prefer the corruption of Hillary Clinton?...No way, I want Cruz, but if Trump is the nominee, I go door to door for Trump

So you prefer the corruption of Hillary Clinton?...No way, I want Cruz, but if Trump is the nominee, I go door to door for Trump

I don't "prefer" either of them. That's the point: they both suck equally monumentally, which means there's not either one of them I can, or will, support. To me, it's like saying, "Well, don't you prefer Sanders to Hillary?" I wouldn't campaign for Bernie Sanders to defeat her, either.

And don't even hand me that crap about "You have to support Trump, or you're electing Hillary!" I'm not accepting delivery on that load of guilt, and I've already said it several times. The Trumpettes have been told of the consequences of pushing him; they will go it alone without the support of the base. If they do it anyway, then they are making an informed decision, and the consequences are THEIRS, not ours. THEY will have elected Hillary, by insisting on a candidate who's too putrescent for us to support.

I don't "prefer" either of them. That's the point: they both suck equally monumentally, which means there's not either one of them I can, or will, support. To me, it's like saying, "Well, don't you prefer Sanders to Hillary?" I wouldn't campaign for Bernie Sanders to defeat her, either.

And don't even hand me that crap about "You have to support Trump, or you're electing Hillary!" I'm not accepting delivery on that load of guilt, and I've already said it several times. The Trumpettes have been told of the consequences of pushing him; they will go it alone without the support of the base. If they do it anyway, then they are making an informed decision, and the consequences are THEIRS, not ours. THEY will have elected Hillary, by insisting on a candidate who's too putrescent for us to support.

The base will vote for trump. the establishment may not, that's on you. I'd rather have Trump appoint the supreme courts justices than Hillary

President and Vice President...works for me!

cruz-trump-2016.jpg

The base will vote for trump. the establishment may not, that's on you. I'd rather have Trump appoint the supreme courts justices than Hillary

Sorry, Charlie, but no matter how much you mindless fanboys want to fling out, "Liberal! Establishment!" or whatever at anyone who dares to point out that your Emperor has no class, I'm not an establishment Republican, and never have been. I AM the base, and no, we as a group won't support Trump. Will you manage to take a page out of your hero's book and bully some people into it? Possibly. Will you get even the amount of guaranteed support even Mitt Romney or John McCain got? In your fucking dreams, and it's on YOU, not me. Don't stomp your little angry feet at ME and piss and moan and make demands, and then try to shift the blame away from yourself when it goes south.

YOU'D rather have Trump appoint Supreme Court Justices. Fine. You have a vote, same as I do, and it's yours to do with as you wish. But what YOU do and don't want and like means nothing to MY vote. I have no obligation to you, or to Trump, and for damned sure not to the Republican Party.

It wouldn't knock me off my chair in surprise if Hillary WAS one of Trump's Surpreme Court nominees.

After watching House Of Cards Season 4, it would not surprise me that Cruz cruises all the way to the end. For some reason....that's seems more scarey.

Yes...it IS that simple.

Bull... tax reform, cutting corporate taxes, cutting regulations, will mean million and millions of good jobs for Americans

So naïve.
So which regulations will we cut?
I have yet to get a clear cut answer from anybody who owns a business.
I have discussed Codes with Contractors and they're hard pressed to come up with a list of Codes that make no sense.

Yes...it IS that simple.

Bull... tax reform, cutting corporate taxes, cutting regulations, will mean million and millions of good jobs for Americans..Unlike Obama's part time, crony capitalist economy with pathetic growth

That's already been tried. Remember trickle down? The corporations pocketed the extra cash, and no jobs were created. Why should that be different this time?

If Cruz is the nominee you are giving the election to the Dems... No doubt about it. He is an isolationist that only appeals to hardline conservatives, that only makes up for a small section of the electorate. He isn't even winning the evangelicals over Trump which is quite sad. There is just no appeal to the general public and he has NO CHANCE of winning. People who support him and actually think he can win truly puzzle me.

Yada yada yada. Every election, there's a bunch of windbags blathering about how conservatism "can't win".
And yet it doesn't win... Strange how that works.

My argument goes beyond conservatism and more to the persona that is Ted Cruz. I wouldn't trust that guy to be 10 feet from my children, I don't care which words come out of his mouth. Dude is a creeper

Forum List

Back