Cruz faces elimination on Tuesday

Cruz + Kasich + Rubio have more delegates than Trump, and Trump isn't getting a single one of them. The GOP will get their contested convention no matter what they have to do.

Unfortunately won't matter. Cruz/Clinton/Kasich all part of the elitist establishment despite the double speak that makes them sound different from each other. All bow to the same corporate masters. Cruz and Kasich just can't let Trump become the nominee and they know this is doing nothing but help Hillarys job easier....its part of the plan and has been for a while. Cruz was mathematically eliminated last week.

original.jpg

Cruz + Kasich + Rubio have more delegates than Trump, and Trump isn't getting a single one of them. The GOP will get their contested convention no matter what they have to do.
Won't matter when Trump wins more than 1237 BEFORE the convention. Take American Samoa for example those are all unbound BUT The governor endorsed Trump and I bet you he has a lot of sway there and the delegates will go for Trump if he needs to start wooing unbound delegates and most of the Pennsylvania delegates are unbound as well but I saw a thing that showed who the Trump delegates are in Pa. I think its all but over with despite the childish tantrums from Cruz and Kasich in trying to force it to a convention. They STILL don't seem to comprehend nor if you know the truth do they care who wins as long as it ISN'T Trump or Sanders...someone who can and will put an end to their little game.Its why Koch came out today and said he would rather back Hillary over Trump!

Anyone notice how Trump wins when the people vote and Cruz wins when the establishment delegates vote? Who is the real outsider?

Anyone notice how Trump wins when the people vote and Cruz wins when the establishment delegates vote? Who is the real outsider?

The people want Trump....that's the will of the people.

Did the math and 118 delegates are up for grabs tomorrow and Trump has 845 delegates so if he won all the delegates Trump still has not clinched the number he need to win the nomination because it would only bring his total to 963 delegates which mean he still need 274 delegates.

So Cruz is not eliminated until Trump get his 1237 required delegates.

Did the math and 118 delegates are up for grabs tomorrow and Trump has 845 delegates so if he won all the delegates Trump still has not clinched the number he need to win the nomination because it would only bring his total to 963 delegates which mean he still need 274 delegates.

And how close is Cruz to 1237?

Nowhere close.

He is a goner ....Cruz is

Trump is President.

What does that have to do with anything?

When did the Delegate amount to win change?

Last time I read the needed amount was 1237 and not 845, or do you believe 845 is enough to declare victory is yours?

Trump need to win 1237 delegates and one short will throw it into a Contested Convention.

If Trump makes the number there is NOTHING to contest.
They are NOT allowed to "pool" delegates to contest.

Nowhere close.

Trump is President.

God you're arrogant as can be!

First off Trump is still 392 delegates from clinching, so tomorrow is not the final decision in this process.

Also Trump will not win in November so start making your excuses because I will be laughing at them!

Nowhere close.

Trump is President.

God you're arrogant as can be!

First off Trump is still 392 delegates from clinching, so tomorrow is not the final decision in this process.

Also Trump will not win in November so start making your excuses because I will be laughing at them!

I am arrogant as can be?

I am not arrogant ....and why do you get personal??

address the issues

thank you

Forum List

Back